Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion The Disclosure Project (MIND BLOWING VIDEO!)

The Disclosure Project (MIND BLOWING VIDEO!)

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:46 pm

Points on hand: 2,623.00 Points

Originally posted by coolbeans326

^ that's what I've been trying to say. If they're so intelligent to fly that far why can't they just show up in front of millions of people who can say, "yea, I saw the alien, and I have a photo of his face!." And then millions of people would have seen it, not one lone witness hobbling alone in the darkness on some horse trail 100 miles away from the nearest small city.

You can't assume anything about aliens, which means you can't assume that they would want to make contact with us. If they are that much more advanced than us, why would they need to communicate with us, maybe they just study our planet like we study animals. However, some of the witnesses from the military say that there are several instances where the aliens have showed up over military bases and deactivated nuclear missles or other weapons. They say that there is no evidence that the aliens are hostile towards us, but there is evidence that the aliens are concerned about our hostility towards them.

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:48 pm

Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points

so what your saying is that coolbeans cant assume anything,yet you seem to assume that they exist seems like a bunch of bullshit to me...

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:48 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:51 pm

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

What hostility?

I worded that wrong, there is evidence that they are concernced about if we are hostile towards them or not, that would be why they are deactivating weapons.

Post January 29th, 2006, 10:53 pm

Originally posted by josh00110

so what your saying is that coolbeans cant assume anything,yet you seem to assume that they exist seems like a bunch of bullshit to me...

I said you can't assume anything about alien behavior, and I didn't assume anything, I looked at the evidence that was provided and made a decision about what I believe.

Post January 29th, 2006, 11:01 pm

^please show me where you said anything about behavior, i looked through all of your posts and as dreadful as it was i read them and i saw nothing about behavior...

Post January 29th, 2006, 11:03 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Can't you just accept he's the neighborhood psycho-tard?

Hehe I look so tardish with "except"

Post January 29th, 2006, 11:05 pm

Post January 29th, 2006, 11:14 pm

Points on hand: 7,382.00 Points
I'd also point out how silly this topic is Farley, but I know how much of a marytr you are since our last discussion over your expertise and my "extreme lack of knowledge" in religon. That said, why would you ever make a statement like:

"the biggest thing to ever happen to the human race"

That kind of inflamitory language is going to get a swift and usually negative response almost every time. That is why I responded negatively to someone telling me I had an "extreme lack of knowledge". I am prety sure that most anyone who is told that is going to respond in kind. You really need to think through what you post on a forum as it is getting very easy to assume that you are just looking to start fights with the members here. You seem very intelligent, yet you seem very quick to punch back at any one who disagrees with you or does not share your point of view.

I have seen the video you posted and it is really is primarily about testimony and contains no hard evidence. Do you really think that a story about aliens landing and any real proof of extra terrestrial life is going to get covered up in this, the internet era? There are no secrets anymore, so stories like this are quickly losing any sort of credibility.

I really do admire your passion, but it seems you could find a more credible cause to champion than this. That is in no way a personal attack, but you should gauge the average response of the posters as to the perception of your argument. I am not sure what your intentions are in these forums, but the result seems to be someone who simply likes to stir the pot IMO.

Post January 29th, 2006, 11:15 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Originally posted by SFMM homie

lol, I cant take any more of this, ive watched like 15 minutes. This guy is a clearly a nut.

lol

there are probly some other forms of life out there and we just dont know about them... but calling them aliens just makes them sound fake

i bet there are other forms of life that dont want to have anything to do with us because we are all stupid (americans are generally stupid if you know what i mean)

Post January 29th, 2006, 11:24 pm

Points on hand: 7,382.00 Points
^^^

Are you saying that Americans think we are the only civilized country in the world and everyone else are just freeloaders? (SARCASM!!!!)

Maybe if we actually spent some of our trillion dollars in foreign aid on domestic education, we would finally be smart enough to realize we aren't the cultural center of the universe (Not sarcasrm[V])

Post January 29th, 2006, 11:24 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Yea, there are probably forms of life out there some where, I wouldn't say there aren't. But that they're hovering around our planet and studying us is farfetched. I don't know if there is any other intelligent life out there on a nother planet, or not, and I could care less, I have to many things here on earth that I need to focus on and not if aliens exist.

Post January 29th, 2006, 11:27 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points

Post January 30th, 2006, 12:07 am

Originally posted by josh00110

^please show me where you said anything about behavior, i looked through all of your posts and as dreadful as it was i read them and i saw nothing about behavior...

"You can't assume anything about aliens, which means you can't assume that they would want to make contact with us."

That's my quote, anything about aliens would include their behaviour.

Post January 30th, 2006, 12:18 am

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

As much as the idea of aliens interests me, nothing I saw in that video was very good proof of anything (I watched for about 20-30 minutes). There was no video in it or anything else that would make me believe what they are saying, just people talking about it. I certainly don't think that we are alone in the universe, but the idea that an alien civilation has been "observing" earth for the last 50 years seems pretty crazy to me. I also don't think that the government would try to cover something like this up, there's not really any reason to, as far as I can see.

Post January 30th, 2006, 12:22 am

Originally posted by pdonahue

I'd also point out how silly this topic is Farley, but I know how much of a marytr you are since our last discussion over your expertise and my "extreme lack of knowledge" in religon. That said, why would you ever make a statement like:

"the biggest thing to ever happen to the human race"

That kind of inflamitory language is going to get a swift and usually negative response almost every time. That is why I responded negatively to someone telling me I had an "extreme lack of knowledge". I am prety sure that most anyone who is told that is going to respond in kind. You really need to think through what you post on a forum as it is getting very easy to assume that you are just looking to start fights with the members here. You seem very intelligent, yet you seem very quick to punch back at any one who disagrees with you or does not share your point of view.

I have seen the video you posted and it is really is primarily about testimony and contains no hard evidence. Do you really think that a story about aliens landing and any real proof of extra terrestrial life is going to get covered up in this, the internet era? There are no secrets anymore, so stories like this are quickly losing any sort of credibility.

I really do admire your passion, but it seems you could find a more credible cause to champion than this. That is in no way a personal attack, but you should gauge the average response of the posters as to the perception of your argument. I am not sure what your intentions are in these forums, but the result seems to be someone who simply likes to stir the pot IMO.

My intentions with this topic was to share this video with you and to hopefully have an intelligent conversation about how a discovery of this magnitude might affect humans. Myself and most other scientists/people agree that making alien contact would be THE biggest thing that has happened to humans and could lead to great new things for humans or possibly their downfall. I asked if people could please go into this with an open mind and right off the bat I started to get the responses like "this guys clearly a nut." I've repeated myself several times saying please do not post ignorant comments and to please take this seriously, so I get a little frustrated when immature kids post things like "that video was really stupid." I know it seems like everytime I post something on this site it ends up turning into a fight, but that is not my intention at all. I'd be more than happy to discuss a topic with someone who does not share my views, but I would like to do it in a mature way; when I get these immature, insulting respones from people, I am not going to respond nicely. I guess I was stupid for thinking I could have a conversation about aliens without getting these kinds of replies.

Post January 30th, 2006, 12:29 am

Originally posted by guitarplayer673

As much as the idea of aliens interests me, nothing I saw in that video was very good proof of anything (I watched for about 20-30 minutes). There was no video in it or anything else that would make me believe what they are saying, just people talking about it. I certainly don't think that we are alone in the universe, but the idea that an alien civilation has been "observing" earth for the last 50 years seems pretty crazy to me. I also don't think that the government would try to cover something like this up, there's not really any reason to, as far as I can see.

There is no "hard evidence" in that video, but I see no reason for these people to make up these stories. Almost all of those stories can be backed up by hard evidence, they just didn't show it in that video, they mentioned several times that they were short on time. Several of the witnesses had radar data, one had recorded a UFO moving at 17,000 miles/hour, and several other witnesses had videos or pictures. The reason I believe their stories is because these people come from very high up jobs in the military or government, one man mentioned that his position was one step above top seret or something, so these are no "farmer gettting abducted by aliens" stories. That's just my opinion, it is perfectly normal to be skeptical about this.

Post January 30th, 2006, 1:16 am

Points on hand: 2,052.00 Points
Scientifally do you know how much force would be put on a craft that was moving at 17,000 miles per hour??? The fastest plane travels at 2193 mph (SR-71) (info found at http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1998/AvivaLaurenti.shtml

And video and pictures are hard to belive now a days since everything can be duped. I agree with you when you say that they are believable because they are high up, but there is somthing that is greater than high up... being on TV, and almost every person would lie to be on TV. Especially people from high up who are told to STFU about everything. So hey sharing a few "secrets" is the best way to get put on camera.

But as for believing in life outside of earth, im skeptical. It's possible but just looking at the odds of us being on earth is astranomical.... so the odds of another race is just mind blowing.

Post January 30th, 2006, 1:38 am

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

Post January 30th, 2006, 4:31 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

*ignorant mode on*

piff, I see aliens everyday, illegal ones! Aliens from Mexico, Jamaica, Cuba, Nicaragua, Guatemala, El Salvado... aliens exist and the government has made it clear that they don't want them here by having the INS send them back to the alien countries [lol]

*ignorant mode off*

Post January 30th, 2006, 5:43 am

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

Lol, well, so far I've gotton to only 43 minutes or so, and It's very interesting... when was this made again?

Post January 30th, 2006, 6:27 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

one had recorded a UFO moving at 17,000 miles/hour

Space shuttles re-enter the Earths atmosphere at over 20,000 mph....Also the videos of the space craft you see travelling at extreme high speeds just to stop instantly and change direction, is just pure BS. The momentum of the craft alone would be so great it would be like a frieght train hitting a butterfly and coming to an instant stop, not to mention the extreme g-forces exerted on anyone inside the craft. Travelling at thousands of miles and hour and coming to an instant stop is exactly the same as crashing into a concrete wall at the same speed. Your organs would literaly be ripped out of your chest, but i am willing to assume these aliens have an exo-skelton similar to the beatles that can survive 120 g's...I'm not saying that aliens dont exsist, i mean there is millions upon billions of stars out there, there is surely life out there somewhere, but most of this talk is pure and utter money making BULLSHIT!

Post January 30th, 2006, 1:23 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
aliens shall rule the world and kill all humans and making an alliance with cows

Post January 30th, 2006, 2:27 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Post January 30th, 2006, 2:48 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion