Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion The Disclosure Project (MIND BLOWING VIDEO!)

The Disclosure Project (MIND BLOWING VIDEO!)

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 30th, 2006, 3:29 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Hyyyper, i would like to call you something, but i dont want to use that type of language on these forums. [:)] So now i will just stick with, "you my dear sir, are very weird" [:)]

Aliens? Meh, Aliens sounds a little babyish to me. Why dont we call them something better?

Post January 30th, 2006, 4:12 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
depens one where they're from:

.....ians

or extra terrestials (not extra testicals!)

Post January 30th, 2006, 4:32 pm

Points on hand: 2,623.00 Points

Originally posted by screamomatic

Lol, well, so far I've gotton to only 43 minutes or so, and It's very interesting... when was this made again?

It was held in May of 2001.

Post January 30th, 2006, 5:00 pm

Originally posted by Edge

one had recorded a UFO moving at 17,000 miles/hour

Space shuttles re-enter the Earths atmosphere at over 20,000 mph....Also the videos of the space craft you see travelling at extreme high speeds just to stop instantly and change direction, is just pure BS. The momentum of the craft alone would be so great it would be like a frieght train hitting a butterfly and coming to an instant stop, not to mention the extreme g-forces exerted on anyone inside the craft. Travelling at thousands of miles and hour and coming to an instant stop is exactly the same as crashing into a concrete wall at the same speed. Your organs would literaly be ripped out of your chest, but i am willing to assume these aliens have an exo-skelton similar to the beatles that can survive 120 g's...I'm not saying that aliens dont exsist, i mean there is millions upon billions of stars out there, there is surely life out there somewhere, but most of this talk is pure and utter money making BULLSHIT!

Yes, coming to a complete stop at that speed would definitly kill you, if you are bound by the forces of gravity. They say scientists have studied different UFO's and have figured out how they work, it's called an anti-gracity propulsion system or something. I think it is very similar to hyperdrive propulsion, a theory devoloped by Burkhard Heim in the 50's, http://www.newscientist.com/channel/fun ... 1.200.html ,that's a link to a great article about it. I am no scientist so I can't really say I know exactly how it works, but I know it has something to so with creating an electromagnetic field around the craft that needs to be around 500,000 times stronger than earths electromagnetic field to get off the ground, and it says that gravitophotons would interact with conventional gravity to produce a repulsive anti-gravity force. Im not really sure if that would get rid of g forces, but if you watch the video, Dr. Greere talks about it a little bit during the question and answer period at the end of the video.

Post January 30th, 2006, 5:11 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I don't see why any of those guys are any more credible than a farmer, anyone can lie.

I believe there is aliens out there, I just really doubt they are visiting us.

Post January 30th, 2006, 5:12 pm

Originally posted by FoolishGnome

Scientifally do you know how much force would be put on a craft that was moving at 17,000 miles per hour??? The fastest plane travels at 2193 mph (SR-71) (info found at http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1998/AvivaLaurenti.shtml

And video and pictures are hard to belive now a days since everything can be duped. I agree with you when you say that they are believable because they are high up, but there is somthing that is greater than high up... being on TV, and almost every person would lie to be on TV. Especially people from high up who are told to STFU about everything. So hey sharing a few "secrets" is the best way to get put on camera.

But as for believing in life outside of earth, im skeptical. It's possible but just looking at the odds of us being on earth is astranomical.... so the odds of another race is just mind blowing.

I agree that the fame of being on TV is definitly a factor for most people, but this was never broadcasted on TV, this video was shot by a candid camera for their website, not for TV. If this was broadcasted on TV in America or any other country, it would be all over the news. All of the witnesses seemed to genuinely care about the cause and seemed sincere in giving their testimonies, in my opinion. I see no reason for people who have lived successful lives like theirs to risk their credibility as a person or as an employee by lieing to the world.

Post January 30th, 2006, 5:13 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

Stopping at 17,000 mph killing you has nothing to do with gravity, it's momentum. If the ship you're in suddenly stops, your body is still going 17,000 mph, or, if you're strapped in, your body will stop and your internal organs will still be going 17,000 mph. Either way its just not possible to survive. Like Edge said, it's like hitting a concrete wall.

Post January 30th, 2006, 5:20 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Post January 30th, 2006, 5:21 pm

Originally posted by guitarplayer673

Stopping at 17,000 mph killing you has nothing to do with gravity, it's momentum. If the ship you're in suddenly stops, your body is still going 17,000 mph, or, if you're strapped in, your body will stop and your internal organs will still be going 17,000 mph. Either way its just not possible to survive. Like Edge said, it's like hitting a concrete wall.

Here I found a site--

"According to many physicists, it would not only drive the vehicle, it would also eliminate mass-inertial effects on the vehicle and the crew ! This would mean unlimited accelerations in any direction including small-radius turns. For a tight turn, a force field would exactly counterbalance the centrifugal force so that neither the vehicle nor the passengers would be subject to uncomfortable strains."

http://antigravitypower.tripod.com/index.html

Post January 30th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points

WOW, they just took the term "geek" to a whole new level...

Post January 30th, 2006, 7:51 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

Dude, don't lie, we all know half the people on this site are Geeks... More so the staff then others[lol]

I believe them, call me crazy becuase guess what! I am!

Post January 30th, 2006, 8:52 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by Farley

Scientifally do you know how much force would be put on a craft that was moving at 17,000 miles per hour??? The fastest plane travels at 2193 mph (SR-71) (info found at http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1998/AvivaLaurenti.shtml

And video and pictures are hard to belive now a days since everything can be duped. I agree with you when you say that they are believable because they are high up, but there is somthing that is greater than high up... being on TV, and almost every person would lie to be on TV. Especially people from high up who are told to STFU about everything. So hey sharing a few "secrets" is the best way to get put on camera.

But as for believing in life outside of earth, im skeptical. It's possible but just looking at the odds of us being on earth is astranomical.... so the odds of another race is just mind blowing.

I agree that the fame of being on TV is definitly a factor for most people, but this was never broadcasted on TV, this video was shot by a candid camera for their website, not for TV. If this was broadcasted on TV in America or any other country, it would be all over the news. All of the witnesses seemed to genuinely care about the cause and seemed sincere in giving their testimonies, in my opinion. I see no reason for people who have lived successful lives like theirs to risk their credibility as a person or as an employee by lieing to the world.

And the fact that they could be actors has never crossed your mind?
Anyone can get a bunch of costumes and stage a video like this. Anyone with no life who wants to put together a 2 hour video about aliens, that is.....

Post January 30th, 2006, 9:04 pm

let me see if i can finish that sentence beans, that is PATHETIC if thats what they did...

Post January 30th, 2006, 9:12 pm

Originally posted by coolbeans326

Originally posted by Farley

And the fact that they could be actors has never crossed your mind?
Anyone can get a bunch of costumes and stage a video like this. Anyone with no life who wants to put together a 2 hour video about aliens, that is.....

I guess anything is possible, but some things are more likely than others. In this case, it is exrtremely unlikely that these people were actors, what benefit would they get out of faking this, a good laugh? Not to mention they would have had to get all of the reporters in the audience in on it, and some of the reporters mentioned what news team they were from.

Post January 30th, 2006, 9:17 pm

heres what they would get out of it, gullible people believeing them about anything and everything that they say...

Post January 31st, 2006, 8:54 pm

Originally posted by josh00110

heres what they would get out of it, gullible people believeing them about anything and everything that they say...

And this is a benefit to them?

Post January 31st, 2006, 9:02 pm

you would be amazed at what some people benefit from...

Post January 31st, 2006, 10:58 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Also, how is it that the government covers up ALL known "contact" ? I find that to be the most unlikly part. I highly doubt that its ALL covered up which leads me to believe there isnt any activity.

It doesnt make logical sense that these super intelligent beings that have created some incredible space travel would be dumb enough to only ever land or coexist with OUR government or for that matter, any government. Wouldnt you, as an alien race, want to interact with the people at some point and how would you just plop down first try and each time you plop down be covered up by the gov?

Its the fact that they say theres all of this incredible evidence but...they cant show us that just makes me think they dont exist or if they do, they havent come here.

However, there is alot of unexplained things that go on but its no matter to me. More important issues to deal with than crop circles and alien sitings, etc.

Post January 31st, 2006, 11:13 pm

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

Or maybe they know the 'govrnment' is hostile so they want to kill them off before the 'public'...

Are going opening day to CP Real?

Post January 31st, 2006, 11:23 pm

i hate the government just as much as the next guy, but why all this talk about aliens? i mean we dont know if they even exist...

Post February 1st, 2006, 8:56 pm

Originally posted by Real

Also, how is it that the government covers up ALL known "contact" ? I find that to be the most unlikly part. I highly doubt that its ALL covered up which leads me to believe there isnt any activity.

It doesnt make logical sense that these super intelligent beings that have created some incredible space travel would be dumb enough to only ever land or coexist with OUR government or for that matter, any government. Wouldnt you, as an alien race, want to interact with the people at some point and how would you just plop down first try and each time you plop down be covered up by the gov?

Its the fact that they say theres all of this incredible evidence but...they cant show us that just makes me think they dont exist or if they do, they havent come here.

However, there is alot of unexplained things that go on but its no matter to me. More important issues to deal with than crop circles and alien sitings, etc.

It is logical to be skeptical about these kind of things, since there is yet to be any convincing physical evidence released to the public, you just have to go by your gut feeling and by what evidence has been provided.

I really doubt that our government is actually communicating with aliens, I think it would be more like cleaning up crashes and hiding it from the public to avoid panic. Plus our government is not the only government that covers up any UFO related incidents, pretty much every countries government, except maybe some third world countries, hide anything related to UFOs or aliens from the public. You can't assume that aliens think or act like humans, so you really can't assume that they would want to interact with us. If it were me, yes I would want to communicate, but they are an entirely different species so nobody really knows what their intentions are. If they have the technology to get here, they obviously aren't dumb, maybe they hide from us because they have experienced what can happen when a once isolated species makes their first alien contact on their own planet, and maybe it wasn't a good experience. Maybe they come here for the sole puprpose of studying us and learning more about the universe and life on other planets, even though there is evidence that they are interested in our weapons and our hostility towards them, so maybe their goal is to disarm us to insure their safety. I don't know, Im just thowin some ideas out there.

Post February 1st, 2006, 9:04 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
They are interested in our weapons? What, do you work for the CIA now?

Its not so much skeptisism but more logic. Remember the question I posed - How come that all useful data is and has fallen into the hands of the Government? Isnt it strange or coincedental that it never falls into the hands of someone who can tell people about it?

I really dont think that the governments of the world have been 100% effective on cover ups. I dont think its possible to be at every crash scene on a moments notice to gather up the data and stuff and wisk it away. Its just not possible since I doubt these crafts show up on radar (or so I would hope since they are so advanced) and whats the worst they could do to you, kill you if you squealed? You could easily pawn the evidence off and jump the country if that were the case.

My gut feelings tell me not to care. Is there? Isnt there? It matters not to me. If they do, cool. I side with no, they dont. Its not that theres any evidence its that theres more supportive evidence that its all in our heads than anything. Its the fascination with "whats out there" and anything will feed our imaginations.

Post February 1st, 2006, 9:10 pm

Post February 1st, 2006, 9:23 pm

Originally posted by Real

They are interested in our weapons? What, do you work for the CIA now?

Its not so much skeptisism but more logic. Remember the question I posed - How come that all useful data is and has fallen into the hands of the Government? Isnt it strange or coincedental that it never falls into the hands of someone who can tell people about it?

I really dont think that the governments of the world have been 100% effective on cover ups. I dont think its possible to be at every crash scene on a moments notice to gather up the data and stuff and wisk it away. Its just not possible since I doubt these crafts show up on radar (or so I would hope since they are so advanced) and whats the worst they could do to you, kill you if you squealed? You could easily pawn the evidence off and jump the country if that were the case.

My gut feelings tell me not to care. Is there? Isnt there? It matters not to me. If they do, cool. I side with no, they dont. Its not that theres any evidence its that theres more supportive evidence that its all in our heads than anything. Its the fascination with "whats out there" and anything will feed our imaginations.

There is evidence that they are interested in our weapons, that is one of the main reasons that the Disclosure Project was formed. UFOs do show up on radar, yes they are probably extremely advanced, but radar is a human invention so aliens might not know that they are being tracked. If there is anything at all in the air above America, the government knows about it and tracks it. If there is an unidentifed flying object (UFO), meaning something in the air that is not authorized to be there, it is picked up on radar and the government tracks it, if it crashes, the government knows exactly where it is. Most UFO crashes occur around military bases and are extremly rare. Our government in particular, has not been 100% effective on covering up evidence since there are thousands of Americans that claim to have seen a UFO every year, and then there are the few that claim to have pieces of flying saucers or have been abducted, but society just says they are crazy and leaves it at that, but I do think that most of them are crazy.

Post February 1st, 2006, 9:43 pm

this is just what i heard but it seems like most things like this happen in really small towns that are really boring and dull and people just do this to get others excited...

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion