Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion The Disclosure Project (MIND BLOWING VIDEO!)

The Disclosure Project (MIND BLOWING VIDEO!)

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 1st, 2006, 11:13 pm

Points on hand: 1,751.00 Points

Post February 2nd, 2006, 4:45 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by Farley

Originally posted by Real

They are interested in our weapons? What, do you work for the CIA now?

Its not so much skeptisism but more logic. Remember the question I posed - How come that all useful data is and has fallen into the hands of the Government? Isnt it strange or coincedental that it never falls into the hands of someone who can tell people about it?

I really dont think that the governments of the world have been 100% effective on cover ups. I dont think its possible to be at every crash scene on a moments notice to gather up the data and stuff and wisk it away. Its just not possible since I doubt these crafts show up on radar (or so I would hope since they are so advanced) and whats the worst they could do to you, kill you if you squealed? You could easily pawn the evidence off and jump the country if that were the case.

My gut feelings tell me not to care. Is there? Isnt there? It matters not to me. If they do, cool. I side with no, they dont. Its not that theres any evidence its that theres more supportive evidence that its all in our heads than anything. Its the fascination with "whats out there" and anything will feed our imaginations.

There is evidence that they are interested in our weapons, that is one of the main reasons that the Disclosure Project was formed. UFOs do show up on radar, yes they are probably extremely advanced, but radar is a human invention so aliens might not know that they are being tracked. If there is anything at all in the air above America, the government knows about it and tracks it. If there is an unidentifed flying object (UFO), meaning something in the air that is not authorized to be there, it is picked up on radar and the government tracks it, if it crashes, the government knows exactly where it is. Most UFO crashes occur around military bases and are extremly rare. Our government in particular, has not been 100% effective on covering up evidence since there are thousands of Americans that claim to have seen a UFO every year, and then there are the few that claim to have pieces of flying saucers or have been abducted, but society just says they are crazy and leaves it at that, but I do think that most of them are crazy.

Alien's can master flying millions of light years, and stop on a dime, and fly at over 20,000 mph instantly after being stopped a second ago(this is all scientifically impossible for the record) are interested in our weapons? If they can master super advanced flight, why the hell would they want to come and look at our weapons? If they're advanced then they must be advanced enough to have weapons that can obliterate thing. The fact is that no one is watching us, its scientifically impossible to travel at light speed, and even if they could master it, it would take WAY to long for them to reach our planet, and if they're that sophisticated, they would know its a waste of time just to observe humans. Thats what my gut tells me.

Post February 2nd, 2006, 5:26 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points

Post February 2nd, 2006, 11:57 pm

Points on hand: 2,623.00 Points

Originally posted by coolbeans326

Originally posted by Real

They are interested in our weapons? What, do you work for the CIA now?

Its not so much skeptisism but more logic. Remember the question I posed - How come that all useful data is and has fallen into the hands of the Government? Isnt it strange or coincedental that it never falls into the hands of someone who can tell people about it?

I really dont think that the governments of the world have been 100% effective on cover ups. I dont think its possible to be at every crash scene on a moments notice to gather up the data and stuff and wisk it away. Its just not possible since I doubt these crafts show up on radar (or so I would hope since they are so advanced) and whats the worst they could do to you, kill you if you squealed? You could easily pawn the evidence off and jump the country if that were the case.

My gut feelings tell me not to care. Is there? Isnt there? It matters not to me. If they do, cool. I side with no, they dont. Its not that theres any evidence its that theres more supportive evidence that its all in our heads than anything. Its the fascination with "whats out there" and anything will feed our imaginations.

There is evidence that they are interested in our weapons, that is one of the main reasons that the Disclosure Project was formed. UFOs do show up on radar, yes they are probably extremely advanced, but radar is a human invention so aliens might not know that they are being tracked. If there is anything at all in the air above America, the government knows about it and tracks it. If there is an unidentifed flying object (UFO), meaning something in the air that is not authorized to be there, it is picked up on radar and the government tracks it, if it crashes, the government knows exactly where it is. Most UFO crashes occur around military bases and are extremly rare. Our government in particular, has not been 100% effective on covering up evidence since there are thousands of Americans that claim to have seen a UFO every year, and then there are the few that claim to have pieces of flying saucers or have been abducted, but society just says they are crazy and leaves it at that, but I do think that most of them are crazy.

Alien's can master flying millions of light years, and stop on a dime, and fly at over 20,000 mph instantly after being stopped a second ago(this is all scientifically impossible for the record) are interested in our weapons? If they can master super advanced flight, why the hell would they want to come and look at our weapons? If they're advanced then they must be advanced enough to have weapons that can obliterate thing. The fact is that no one is watching us, its scientifically impossible to travel at light speed, and even if they could master it, it would take WAY to long for them to reach our planet, and if they're that sophisticated, they would know its a waste of time just to observe humans. Thats what my gut tells me.

Maybe they see that our weapons are very powerful and getting more and more powerful at an extremely fast rate, they see our potential to be a threat in the future. There is no evidence that they our hostile towards us, so why would they blow our planet up when they can just disarm us without any bloodshed?

"The fact is that no one is watching us, its scientifically impossible to travel at light speed, and even if they could master it, it would take WAY to long for them to reach our planet, and if they're that sophisticated, they would know its a waste of time just to observe humans. Thats what my gut tells me."

You are in no position to make a statement like this, you don't know (or even care it seems) that extra terrestrials have not been to this planet. Einstein proved that it is not possible to move faster than the speed of light, but you can move at the speed of light, but that is only in a straight line. There are altneratives to traveling at the speed of light, such as hyperdrive or worm holes, which would get you to your destination quicker than traveling the speed of light in a straight line, even though you aren't moveing at the speed of light. It invloves the bending of space time and multiple dimensions, it gets really complicated so I won't go into that now. Even if they did travel at the speed of light in a straight line to get here, you dont know where they came from, they could be from a planet 11 light years away or maybe 50 light years away. There are life forms on earth that live for hundreds of years, so just because something can't be done in a human lifetime, does not mean it can't be done. Nobody, except maybe some government officials, truly know why they are here (if they are here). We, as normal civilians, can only speculate why they might be here, but if they went through the trouble to get here then it isn't a waste of their time and they must have a good reason to be here.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 12:03 am

Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points

someone should really delete this topic its utterly stupid and makes no sense at all all it is doing is causing problems...

Post February 3rd, 2006, 12:11 am

Originally posted by josh00110

someone should really delete this topic its utterly stupid and makes no sense at all all it is doing is causing problems...

Just because you can't understand it, doesn't mean it's stupid. The idea of intelligent life outside of earth is the work of science, not science fiction, so don't tell me this is stupid because they're not real. There is even an equation that tells how many intelligent civilizations there are in our galaxy, it's called the Drake equation--

N = N* fp ne fl fi fc fL
The equation can really be looked at as a number of questions:

N* represents the number of stars in the Milky Way Galaxy
Question: How many stars are in the Milky Way Galaxy?
Answer: Current estimates are 100 billion.
fp is the fraction of stars that have planets around them
Question: What percentage of stars have planetary systems?
Answer: Current estimates range from 20% to 50%.
ne is the number of planets per star that are capable of sustaining life
Question: For each star that does have a planetary system, how many planets are capable of sustaining life?
Answer: Current estimates range from 1 to 5.
fl is the fraction of planets in ne where life evolves
Question: On what percentage of the planets that are capable of sustaining life does life actually evolve?
Answer: Current estimates range from 100% (where life can evolve it will) down to close to 0%.
fi is the fraction of fl where intelligent life evolves
Question: On the planets where life does evolve, what percentage evolves intelligent life?
Answer: Estimates range from 100% (intelligence is such a survival advantage that it will certainly evolve) down to near 0%.
fc is the fraction of fi that communicate
Question: What percentage of intelligent races have the means and the desire to communicate?
Answer: 10% to 20%
fL is fraction of the planet's life during which the communicating civilizations live
Question: For each civilization that does communicate, for what fraction of the planet's life does the civilization survive?
Answer: This is the toughest of the questions. If we take Earth as an example, the expected lifetime of our Sun and the Earth is roughly 10 billion years. So far we've been communicating with radio waves for less than 100 years. How long will our civilization survive? Will we destroy ourselves in a few years like some predict or will we overcome our problems and survive for millennia? If we were destroyed tomorrow the answer to this question would be 1/100,000,000th. If we survive for 10,000 years the answer will be 1/1,000,000th.
When all of these variables are multiplied together when come up with:
N, the number of communicating civilizations in the galaxy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The real value of the Drake Equation is not in the answer itself, but the questions that are prompted when attempting to come up with an answer. Obviously there is a tremendous amount of guess work involved when filling in the variables. As we learn more from astronomy, biology, and other sciences, we'll be able to better estimate the answers to the above questions. Many of these questions will be addressed in depth in future issues of Enigma.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 12:15 am

who said anything about not understanding it? i never said anything remotely like that i honestly think that your full of poop and are so bored that you need something like this just to get you through the day...

Post February 3rd, 2006, 12:16 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

^ why would we attack them if we don't even know where they live? Riddle me that?
Clearly aliens are not visiting us, and you just can't get it through your head. It's completely illogical that aliens are visiting us. Go ahead and feel free that its possible other life exists out there beyond our solar system, but to say that they're visiting/studying us is ignorant. And that's my closing statement for this thread, as I feel if you don't get it this time, then you won't get it at all.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 12:17 am

^i dont know if you meant that for me or not but i do agree with you beans[approve]

Post February 3rd, 2006, 12:52 am

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

who said anything about not understanding it? i never said anything remotely like that i honestly think that your full of poop and are so bored that you need something like this just to get you through the day...

soooo negative, soooo prejudice

Post February 3rd, 2006, 1:03 am

call me negative i dont care its true im about the most negative person on this site atleast i admit it but dont call me prejudice considering you dont know me nor anything about me if you want to call anyone prejudice take a good look in the mirror and say it to yourself...

Post February 3rd, 2006, 10:20 pm

You've made it pretty evident that you don't have the mental capacity to understand anything more than the basic physics they teach you in high school. So obviously you would not understand the complexities of interstellar travel, since you think it is so impossible for extra terrestrials to travel to our planet.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 10:32 pm

Originally posted by coolbeans326

^ why would we attack them if we don't even know where they live? Riddle me that?
Clearly aliens are not visiting us, and you just can't get it through your head. It's completely illogical that aliens are visiting us. Go ahead and feel free that its possible other life exists out there beyond our solar system, but to say that they're visiting/studying us is ignorant. And that's my closing statement for this thread, as I feel if you don't get it this time, then you won't get it at all.

What an ignorant thing to say. You need to learn how to put together a coherent sentence before you start to fathom the technologies of extra terrestrial beings and interstellar travel. It is very clear that you have not taken the time to read anything on the subject or look at any of the evidence that is absolutley there, I even provided an outstanding video that is probably the most credible source of information out there, and it's clear you didn't watch it. You say it's ignorant to think that aliens could have visited earth, I say it's ignorant to completly rule out the possiblilty without looking at any evidence and taking any time to really look into it. And remember that absence of evidence is not always evidence of absence. Until it is a known fact that earth is the only planet in the entire universe that supports life, which is never gonna happen, then extra terrestrials visting us will always be a very real possiblilty, the group of people that ignores that possiblity are the group that deserves to be ridiculed for their ignorance.

I'm glad to here that this is your last post in this thread, I no longer have to put up with your nonsense. I hope to not here from you again.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 10:43 pm

who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares. yeah, thats what i thought, nobody but nutjobs like you thinks this complete bullshit is true. josh also agress with me [approve]

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:04 pm

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:04 pm

Points on hand: 7,382.00 Points
^

Six pages later and we finally have a conclusive statement! On behalf of all of us that are trully sick of the arguments between everyone who is or is not a beliver in UFO's, Elvis and Bigfoot, can we all just move on with our lives now? This topic has been on the boards a bit to long now IMO. [V]

This is not a personal attack on Farley. It is a request that the boards on a coaster site acutally start talking about coasters again.[dunno]

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:07 pm

Originally posted by Eric12

who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares, who cares. yeah, thats what i thought, nobody but nutjobs like you thinks this complete bullshit is true. josh also agress with me [approve]

Captain retard agrees with you? It must be true then. god damn im such an idiot.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:09 pm

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:13 pm

Originally posted by pdonahue

^

Six pages later and we finally have a conclusive statement! On behalf of all of us that are trully sick of the arguments between everyone who is or is not a beliver in UFO's, Elvis and Bigfoot, can we all just move on with our lives now? This topic has been on the boards a bit to long now IMO. [V]

This is not a personal attack on Farley. It is a request that the boards on a coaster site acutally start talking about coasters again.[dunno]

So the answer rests with a final satement from a 14 year old boy with severe ADD. I really don't care what you guys think anymore, I guess Im an idiot for posting something that requires the use of your brain on this site. I have yet to here an arument other than "it's ignorant to believe in aliens," no matter what I say that's the answer I get. I really don't think you guys take the time to read anything I write. I say, leave the topic for the people that are really interested and all the people that want to act like retards can do it somewhere else.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:13 pm

Captain retard agrees with you? It must be true then. god damn im such an idiot.
man, you must be pretty retarded to just figure out your an idiot

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:15 pm

man, you must be pretty retarded to just figure out your an idiot

I sure am, brokeback. Thanks for opening my eyes.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:17 pm

if your refering that to me farley then this applies to you,i dont have add im not the one starting pointless topics about aliens why dont you go to a website that cares about this poop say what you want i honestly dont give a damn

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:19 pm

Points on hand: 3,540.00 Points

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:19 pm

farley, you are acting like a certain person that had to "GO"

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:21 pm

if your refering that to me farley then this applies to you,i dont have add im not the one starting pointless topics about aliens why dont you go to a website that cares about this poop say what you want i honestly dont give a damn

Well, you managed to write half of a coherent sentence there. Im not sure what the first half is supposed to say but I think I understood the second half, and dont you worry, I will surely take my business to a site that gives a damn.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion