Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion The Disclosure Project (MIND BLOWING VIDEO!)

The Disclosure Project (MIND BLOWING VIDEO!)

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:23 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Lets stop being immature little children, and try to act like civilized humans.

My opinion on the subject is this, there might be life out there, but if they are advanced enough to get from the far reaches of space to Earth, why would they be watching us?

Honestly, I don't understand all this "flaming" of Farley, it's called the off-topic fourm for a reason, which means it's open to almost everything. It's not like this topic was inappropriate or immature, it just caused you to use your brain, and apparently some people can not handle that occurence.

Just my two cents.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:24 pm

Points on hand: 2,623.00 Points

Originally posted by Eric12

farley, you are acting like a certain person that had to "GO"

What are you saying brokeback? I don't understand.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:25 pm

Points on hand: 2,897.00 Points

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:28 pm

Points on hand: 3,540.00 Points
Originally posted by Farley
It must be true then. god damn im such an idiot.

are you suprized he doesnt understand?
-Tony.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:28 pm

Originally posted by josh00110

i think you know what hes saying

I have to "GO" to the bathroom? Cause I already did that so your dead wrong if thats what you mean.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:30 pm

i think you know what hes saying

I have to "GO" to the bathroom? Cause I already did that so your dead wrong if thats what you mean.

That is not what he was saying at all!
-Tony.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:34 pm

dude,there was a guy named go and he got banned a while back

That is great news, I don't know this go fellow but he sounds like one kool kat. Maybe I will get banned too! All the real playas get banned.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:35 pm

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:36 pm

That is great news, I don't know this go fellow but he sounds like one kool kat. Maybe I will get banned too! All the real playas get banned.

if thats your defintion of cool you are really pathetic

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:40 pm

Originally posted by krazyt

You just keep telling yourself that...

I will, thanks for the advice!

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:41 pm

if thats your defintion of cool you are really pathetic

I am definitley one pathetic loser, I thought you new that.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:43 pm

dude,are you secretly GO and you just got a new username to piss people off?

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:46 pm

mAyBE!!! bUt YoUlL nEVeR kNow BeCaUSe yOU aRe tOO sMaRt to BelIEVE in StuPid ConSpiricIEs!!!

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:48 pm

well im smart enough to know that if this idiotic behavior continues youll probably get banned.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:49 pm

mAyBE!!! bUt YoUlL nEVeR kNow BeCaUSe yOU aRe tOO sMaRt to BelIEVE in StuPid ConSpiricIEs!!!

Dude, seriously, let it go!
-Tony.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:51 pm

well im smart enough to know that if this idiotic behavior continues youll probably get banned.

I would really like for you to know how much I dont give a love.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:56 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by pdonahue

^

Six pages later and we finally have a conclusive statement! On behalf of all of us that are trully sick of the arguments between everyone who is or is not a beliver in UFO's, Elvis and Bigfoot, can we all just move on with our lives now? This topic has been on the boards a bit to long now IMO. [V]

This is not a personal attack on Farley. It is a request that the boards on a coaster site acutally start talking about coasters again.[dunno]

So the answer rests with a final satement from a 14 year old boy with severe ADD. I really don't care what you guys think anymore, I guess Im an idiot for posting something that requires the use of your brain on this site. I have yet to here an arument other than "it's ignorant to believe in aliens," no matter what I say that's the answer I get. I really don't think you guys take the time to read anything I write. I say, leave the topic for the people that are really interested and all the people that want to act like retards can do it somewhere else.

It's statements like that, that really grind my gears. You think your posts are all intellectual, when half the time, they're pure biassed BS. You go off of no facts, other than what you saw in a video which looks to contain no real credible evidence at all. You have used your brain just as much as anyone else in this topic, so don't go around prancing about, thinking that you're clearly more intelligent than anyone else. THat's how you make enemies.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:57 pm

I would really like for you to know how much I dont give a love.

Well I tried... it's a lost case!
-Tony.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:58 pm

Originally posted by coolbeans326

^

Six pages later and we finally have a conclusive statement! On behalf of all of us that are trully sick of the arguments between everyone who is or is not a beliver in UFO's, Elvis and Bigfoot, can we all just move on with our lives now? This topic has been on the boards a bit to long now IMO. [V]

This is not a personal attack on Farley. It is a request that the boards on a coaster site acutally start talking about coasters again.[dunno]

So the answer rests with a final satement from a 14 year old boy with severe ADD. I really don't care what you guys think anymore, I guess Im an idiot for posting something that requires the use of your brain on this site. I have yet to here an arument other than "it's ignorant to believe in aliens," no matter what I say that's the answer I get. I really don't think you guys take the time to read anything I write. I say, leave the topic for the people that are really interested and all the people that want to act like retards can do it somewhere else.

It's statements like that, that really grind my gears. You think your posts are all intellectual, when half the time, they're pure biassed BS. You go off of no facts, other than what you saw in a video which looks to contain no real credible evidence at all. You have used your brain just as much as anyone else in this topic, so don't go around prancing about, thinking that you're clearly more intelligent than anyone else. THat's how you make enemies.

You must have missed that last few pages, we're not having intelligent conversasions on this site anymore, it hurts our brains too much.

Post February 3rd, 2006, 11:59 pm

i really hate to see this happening to this site its pretty much going to hell with people like you on it...

Post February 4th, 2006, 12:00 am

Originally posted by coolbeans326

^

Would you please explain how my opinion is biased. I would love to hear your reasoning.

Post February 4th, 2006, 12:01 am

i really hate to see this happening to this site its pretty much going to hell with people like you on it...

I totally agree...
-Tony.

Post February 4th, 2006, 12:02 am

Points on hand: 1,751.00 Points
they need to make more mental hospitals for people like farley, and i agree with josh all the way

Post February 4th, 2006, 12:07 am

Originally posted by Eric12

they need to make more mental hospitals for people like farley, and i agree with josh all the way

Of course you would agree with your lover, he would probably not have sex with you for a week if you didn't agree with him.

Post February 4th, 2006, 12:11 am

Points on hand: 1,751.00 Points
go harass some other site, we dont need poop like that from people on the site

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion