Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area New indoor coaster from jpe

New indoor coaster from jpe

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post February 12th, 2006, 10:04 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Hey guys, i havent made a new coaster in ages, ive been busy with some stuff. Being a teenager is so hard [:p][lol]

Anyway...
I started a new quick coaster, cos im bored of my other 4 going. I will pick them up sometime in summer when i actually have time to do a big project.

Heres some pics:
http://nldc.interfix.net/p1557

You wont be able to tell much about the ride at the moment. Theres only a couple of pictures on there. The ride is not totally in tunnels. Only two sections are, but i have only uploaded pictures of them because if i upload pictures of the rest of the ride, it wont be a surprise when you ride it. It should be a surprise cos its indoor. [:)]

Anyway please leave some comments, and maybe some name suggestions. Oh and maybe theme suggestions, although if you think your suggestion is crap, it most probably is. [:p] So dont try and force it on me [:P]
Last edited by jpecool on February 12th, 2006, 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post February 12th, 2006, 10:26 am

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

The heartline looks SOOOO perfect. Not much else to say, seems like an interesting concept though.

Post February 12th, 2006, 10:34 am

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points

Post February 12th, 2006, 11:52 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Hey you told me about this about a week ago! Sounds cool that your gunna keep it going. Nice job man!

Post February 12th, 2006, 1:37 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
I agree this looks like an interesting project. Any other elements coming up?

Post February 16th, 2006, 11:12 am

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Well im keeping it a relatively short ride. It has 3 inversions forward, then repeats them backwards, 2 launches one at 37mph angled at 50 degrees, and one at 50mph angled at 50 degrees also. Theres also a small transport section that powers the ride on top of the tower. The top of the tower is only at 20 degrees but is over 200 foot high, and im planning for the ride to be totally inside apart from the top, so the train will slowly edge out of the building, and riders will randomly find themselves 200 oot in the air, legs dangling free. Then the train begins to creep back into the building backwards, before going from a 20 degree drop to a 50 degree drop, while performing a kind of heartline roll, that just changes angles. It sounds weird, i will update again soon, and show some pics from the editor.

Return to Hard Hat Area