Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising [NL] new coaster pics....

[NL] new coaster pics....

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post September 25th, 2003, 11:46 pm

Points on hand: 3,683.00 Points
Sense I have uploaded my gang busters coaster it is time to show all of you my newest creation "trickshot" here are the pics: http://d1jlserver.dnsalias.net/CCDev2/p ... fm?mid=175

Now I have been working on smoothing this out and have gotten most of the really bad vertice bumps out just some smoothing of the entrances and exits of some of the turns. I have been working on the lift supports and do have the lift hill done with them. Will put up a new pic of that soon (new pics are up there now).... These supports are going to as realistic as I can make them with the tools provided in NoLimits. Same goes for the track as I might upload this as a "realistic" my first one to date...... So have a look and let me know what you think of it.

Oh and by the way this coaster was inspired by xBUSTERx (yes that is the same person that made the prefabs that came with NoLimits)

His last coaster was awsome so I am trying to make one some what similar to it......[;)] [:)] Thanks for the interests in my coasters!!!!
Last edited by G Force Addict on September 26th, 2003, 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Track Advertising