Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Stealth!

Stealth!

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post March 16th, 2006, 3:57 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Stealth is the most awesome thing ever, as am I for having ridden it!

If you haven't ridden Stealth, you are a gay and have no life...

Ok, seriously, holy schniz! Possibly the single most intense thing I have ever ridden in the entirety of ever, back seat airtime all the way down the top hat, front and back seat MASSIVE airtime all the way over the airhill. Will anyone ever ride Stealth 3 times in the space of 5 minutes ever again? I doubt it, but I have (and gazag) so fook all the rest of yer! [lol]

Full Thorpe Park trip report coming tomorrow, and be forewarned, it shall not be a good report. So bad infact Thorpe Park were obliged to give us free tickets to Alton Towers [:D]

Post March 16th, 2006, 5:29 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
You lucky "~_K@!^& t*@7 [pdie]

I should have just walked to thorpe park with you[:D].
Cant wait for the TR.
Is there a video coming.
AND A POV!!!

Post March 16th, 2006, 5:46 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

No POV dude, they threatened prosecution to anyone attempting a POV [lol] Gaz thought it might be safer to just not do a POV heh heh. Some good photo's and footage though, video on the way shortly I would presume, photos will be up tomorrow along with the trip report, which will be brief, because there really isn't much to say, other than about Stealth. You'll see why tomorrow when you read the trip report [;)]

Post March 17th, 2006, 10:00 am

Points on hand: 3,142.00 Points
Woo Hoo Thorpe Park's 45 minutes from my place! I'm getting me car keys..... [:D]

Post March 17th, 2006, 10:37 am

Points on hand: 7,382.00 Points
What's with all the English guys throwing around the Irish jargon.
Oh, yeah.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Image Insert:
22.79 KB

Sounds like fun Gouldy. Both TTD and KK have good, but not great air time. Hope this ride breaks the trend.

Post March 17th, 2006, 11:00 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
shove that patrick up your ass, i have to wait 2 year to get my car licence

Post March 17th, 2006, 11:42 am

What's the drinking age, if any, in the Netherlands Hyyper? You shouldn't have to drive to get a beer. Dutch beers are usually pretty good as well.

"shove that patrick up your ass"

By the way, my name is Patrick. Are you asking me to shove myself up my own ass?[dunno] Not sure if I am quite that flexible any more and considering my high junk diet, I don't think I want to see what's up there anyway[xx(].

Post March 17th, 2006, 11:54 am
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

hmmm, I assume that by "Irish Jargon", you meant "I'm getting me car keys". I'll have you know that is not Irish jargon in the slighest. using the word "me" instead of "my" is most definitely an English thing, even if the Irish do use it as well. A lot of the regional accents here in England use that particular word swap, my own regional accent included.

Post March 17th, 2006, 12:06 pm

Originally posted by gouldy

hmmm, I assume that by "Irish Jargon", you meant "I'm getting me car keys". I'll have you know that is not Irish jargon in the slighest. using the word "me" instead of "my" is most definitely an English thing, even if the Irish do use it as well. A lot of the regional accents here in England use that particular word swap, my own regional accent included.

You are obviously "fooking" confused at what the "fook" I was refering to. I suggest you pull your head out of your "fooking" arse and take another look at your post.[:D]

I had a roomate in college from North London and he edumacated me on the difference in vernacular English, American and the slang that is Irish jargon.

Post March 17th, 2006, 12:09 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

video is coming soon, ive just finnished editing it. the fotage of steath is pure class. ive never been on any thing like stealth and woke up this morning with withdraw'll symptoms, I WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!
Making screams come true

Post March 17th, 2006, 1:14 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by pdonahue

What's the drinking age, if any, in the Netherlands Hyyper? You shouldn't have to drive to get a beer. Dutch beers are usually pretty good as well.

"shove that patrick up your ass"

By the way, my name is Patrick. Are you asking me to shove myself up my own ass?[dunno] Not sure if I am quite that flexible any more and considering my high junk diet, I don't think I want to see what's up there anyway[xx(].

was talking about st. patricks day, not your name, and i was talking about waiting for stealth two years, not beers, i can drink beer for a year now, but never have, i just don't like the taste of alchohol, not because i think it's bad for you

Post March 17th, 2006, 4:06 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

From North London? Was he an Arsenal fan? God damn him to hell!

Post March 18th, 2006, 2:44 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Yea, I remember Gouldy couldnt be bothered to even think a Rocket coaster was cool and then he rode RITA. And RITA imo is just a basterdized rocket compared to the others.

Now you guys have a taste of what they are meant to do and voila! Rocket Envy. ;)

Post March 18th, 2006, 12:04 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

[confused] I like rockets before I rode Rita, ya bitch! [lol] ... least I think i did, I can't think of any reason why i wouldn't have liked them.

Post March 18th, 2006, 1:34 pm

i do envy the americas now, i want to ride ttd or kk and i will soon as i just got a buck load of money of a compensation claim after a truck plowed into my car, i went to the trave agents yesterday and am soon going to be booking a RV for 14 days.
Making screams come true

Post March 18th, 2006, 1:55 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I like rockets before I rode Rita, ya bitch! ... least I think i did, I can't think of any reason why i wouldn't have liked them.

[lol] I remember the days when you were a B&M elitest and hated all rocket coasters. Shame on you Gouldy, shame on you!

Post March 18th, 2006, 2:04 pm

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

Originally posted by hyyyper

whats buggin u? yur not irish anyway are u? I thot u were from germany or somethin

besides who gives a crap

Post March 18th, 2006, 6:41 pm

Points on hand: 985.00 Points
Stealth is amazing i rode it 15 times on friday and i will be posting a TPR soon and some pics.

Post March 18th, 2006, 7:01 pm

Originally posted by coaster mad

Stealth is amazing i rode it 15 times on friday and i will be posting a TPR soon and some pics.

so you agree with me and gouldy it is symply the best ride of south uk and do you now envy the americans for ttd and kk also as we do?
Making screams come true

Post March 18th, 2006, 7:05 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

You guys need to get an intamin mega coaster of some sort, then you'll see a true top notch ride!!!

Post March 19th, 2006, 2:45 am

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Originally posted by Real

And RITA imo is just a basterdized rocket compared to the others.

More like a fast, launched dragon wagon [lol]

Post March 19th, 2006, 4:37 am

Points on hand: 985.00 Points
Originally posted by gazag

Originally posted by coaster mad

so you agree with me and gouldy it is symply the best ride of south uk and do you now envy the americans for ttd and kk also as we do?
Yeah I couldn't agree more.

Post March 25th, 2006, 9:07 am

Points on hand: 3,903.00 Points

hey guys im back! ive spent to long away from this place [lol]

i went to the stealth attack trip with RCCGB and rode stealth around 25 times! it AMAZING! i travled from sheffield to thorpe so i had to set off like 5am but it was worth it [:D]

Post March 25th, 2006, 10:29 am

Points on hand: 2,143.00 Points

Post March 25th, 2006, 11:46 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Originally posted by SMer

Originally posted by hyyyper

whats buggin u? yur not irish anyway are u? I thot u were from germany or somethin

besides who gives a crap

what's that got to do with it? [confused]

and i'm dutch, and so says my member thingie to the left

<----

Next

Return to General Theme Park Discussions