Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion This is absolutely hilarious!!!!

This is absolutely hilarious!!!!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 26th, 2006, 8:23 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
If you havnt seen this already then you definatly should...http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/hissyfit.html
Its in some sort of European language, but its hilarious. Post some funny videos also, so that everyone at this site could get some good laughs...
Last edited by PumpMeUp on March 26th, 2006, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post March 26th, 2006, 8:31 pm

Points on hand: 2,539.00 Points
Thats pretty weird. I wonder if he was freaking out at some random game he was playing or something. Maybe someone on this site knows what he is saying and can fill us in.

Post March 26th, 2006, 8:32 pm

Points on hand: 5,058.00 Points

Post March 26th, 2006, 9:12 pm

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points

Post March 26th, 2006, 9:29 pm

Points on hand: 2,067.00 Points

Post March 26th, 2006, 9:29 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points

Post March 26th, 2006, 9:52 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Clearly the guy is a tard. Looks like he screwed up his key board pretty bad.

I think 2 words can some it up.... "The Power of Christ Compels you!"[lol]

Post March 26th, 2006, 10:16 pm

Points on hand: 2,510.00 Points

I know a little german but I'm sure Dirk and Hyyyper can help more here.

He basically says "I want to play!" "Ich will spielen!"

"Com on! Make it snappy!" "I WANT TO PLAY UNREAL Tournament!" "GO!" "Start this damn game!" "START this damn GAME, you son of a bitch" "I don't say it again..." "go!" "Get out of the way!" "Ahh" "WHAT IS THIS!?" "Oh my god, what happened?!" "I want to play unreal!?" *screams* "Quick start...Here we goooo..." *sings "Here we goooo" "Playyyyy!" "Wanker! Plaaaaaayyyy..." "to play Unreal tournament!" "It's loading..." "I don't want that it is loading" "Playyyyy!" *screams loudly* I've no idea what he screamed than. ;) "Think positive...just think positive" "It will start immediately" "It will start immediately" "It's starting...*laughs madly* "It's starting...arrr..you son of a bitch" "Ah...hehe...take this! *lauhgs* I've killed him!" "Woooohooo!" "Take this and this...eat your own poop...you son of a bitch" "I will kill you..." *screams madly again and is destroying it's keyboard.* *after screaming like a mad monkey, he is looking at the keyboard* "the escape key...where's the escape key?!" "Where is it?! Where is it?!" "I don't need help from a brainless bot..." *repeat it slowly and laughs madly again* "hehe...now I floor you..." "It's not working..." "I will stick it to you..." "I will stick it to you easily" *screams again* "I WILL STICK YOU, son of a bitch!" *screams loudly* "Yeeeeess...yeesss" killed him..." "yeeah...I will kill all of you..." "yyeeeeeeeeeeeeahh... his head* "Eat that, son of a bitch!" *chuckles* "I will stick it to you..." "I will stick it to you..." *repeat that phrase* "I will just stick it to you..." "I will pick you off..." "This son of a bitch is shooting on me.." "noooo....aaarrrrr..."

Post March 27th, 2006, 12:37 am

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

maybe if that kid would get off his screwed up comp and get some exercise he might be able to yell at it without havin to catch his breath

Post March 27th, 2006, 12:49 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

They Speek dutch, not german. If you want some one to translate it... go to Ish. [;)]

Post March 27th, 2006, 1:19 am

Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points

Post March 27th, 2006, 2:27 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
Originally posted by jimths08

how dare you [devilish]

Post March 27th, 2006, 6:37 am

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Hyyyper, If I knew you got that upset when I called you name then I would have been nicer.

[lol]

Honestly now. Tyler! Don't get so upset if I don't like your ride.[dunno]

Post March 27th, 2006, 8:14 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
no, it's because jim thinks i'm german, it's a little sensitive because we once last a football finale against germany and since then we are pissed at them

and the war, afcourse

Post March 27th, 2006, 8:21 am

Points on hand: 721.00 Points
PFFF Hyyyper^^

That video is actually acted!

The guy already made a lot of videos. Some might know his "real gangsta" series.

Post March 27th, 2006, 10:55 am
ish User avatar

Points on hand: 1,239.00 Points

Yeah, that guy is a total retard. Maybe I can find the time to translate all he says...maybe. Still, I want to see him destroying something expensive like a monitor, not just such a crappy keyboard. Also, I want to see him getting bashed up by someone he's annoying, that'll be really cool! Anyways that guy is stupid and even looses against bots in Unreal...enough said.

Post March 27th, 2006, 11:53 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Extremly irrating, makes me want to smash that keyboard on his face. Not funny either

Post March 27th, 2006, 12:06 pm

Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points

You can feel his anger though it makes me wanna hit something now! He is pretty annoying though and yeah I agree ^^ I do want to hit the keyboard off his face. Especially when he is singing. I dread to think all of the saliva covering his monitor now. Lmao Im watching it as im writing he's trying to fix the ESC key! What a loser omg .. Why was he being filmed anyway? It makes me wonder sometimes why the camera is on at such random moments.

Post March 27th, 2006, 12:13 pm

Points on hand: 2,143.00 Points
I only watched half of it and then i closed the window. I didn't know something like that could [iss me off so much.[:D][:D][:D]

Post March 27th, 2006, 3:17 pm

Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points

Originally posted by Joe Da Coaster Dude

I only watched half of it and then i closed the window. I didn't know something like that could [iss me off so much.[:D][:D][:D]

It's alright dude, you can type PISS if you want to!

Post March 27th, 2006, 3:44 pm

Points on hand: 3,283.00 Points

Man, his voice needs to break.... Annoying as hell.

Post March 27th, 2006, 3:52 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

mabey he should try a chill pill, if the computer is that bad its his fault. computers only do what you tell them too.

also it would be alot funnier if he spoke in english
Making screams come true

Post March 27th, 2006, 5:43 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
I knoe jpe, he should come back when 'HIS BALLS HAVE DROPPED' [lol].

Theres thoasands of videos around the net just like that, and quite frankly, none of them are funny one smidgeon.
Just retards trying to be famous[lol]

Post March 29th, 2006, 10:27 pm

Points on hand: 2,092.00 Points

Return to Off Topic Discussion