Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion I lit my class on fire =(

I lit my class on fire =(

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 1st, 2006, 8:27 pm

Points on hand: 2,947.00 Points
Yeah no offense dude but if you were honestly trying to hide something with the technology where it is this day and age I suggest NEVER to post it online.

Haha I remember when the April Fools Joke was the WWS was going under...now THAT was a good one and people believed it.

This is mindless and stupid. If you read legal disclaimers and site use policies you will see that all items questionably illegal are reported to the authorities and arson is DEFINITELY illegal.

Plus, Real is 100% correct--why would you do it on March 31 anyway?

Play time is over [r]. Maybe your immature self could use some juvi.

DISCLAIMER: I'M NOT RACIST! I hate everyone. [:X]

Post April 1st, 2006, 10:28 pm

Points on hand: 3,231.00 Points

Lmao, ok well if some of you got offended or w/e well then sorry..I couldn't help myself and I take soo many risks and it gets me in lots of troubles. Next time I'll be more smarter about what I do LOL..

Post April 1st, 2006, 10:59 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
He obviously said April Fools because he knows that he would be reported probably, he most likely did it.

Oh and it wasn't funny before, or now.

BTW, your sig is stupid

Post April 1st, 2006, 11:00 pm

No I didn't, or else it would've been on the news or something.

Post April 1st, 2006, 11:14 pm

Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points

Originally posted by cjd

^Sounds like my A.P. Chemistry class senior year in high school... we lit a hydrogen baloon, and the school evacuated because it sounded like a bomb going off.

Our hobbies in chem class were making H2 baloons, lighting butane bubbles on fire, lighting magnesium strips on fire, and making flame throwers with isupropal alcohol and a squirt bottle. Yeah, we all have a little pyro in us...

Wow, that sounds fun! I LOVE playing with fire! I'm the pyro of all pyros![:D]

Post April 1st, 2006, 11:20 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Hey, here is a novel idea ..... just ban italianpnoy112 from here and we can collectively stop hearing about his pitiful life shortly before going to a juvenile facility for being a [r] moron.

Oh, and while your at it ... his [r] buddy, Bowserjoe, can go as well.

Post April 1st, 2006, 11:30 pm

How about [r] Tconwell shuts his mouth.

I don't even know what Browserjoe did wrong to get him banned so keep him out of it. He was just stating an opinion about what he though about fire. I mean you guys think crushing and killing an animal isn't horrible but you think playing with a little fire is the most horriblest thing in the world?!

Gosh your such a pussy. Get a life Tcon..

Post April 1st, 2006, 11:46 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Personally, I don't find this to be the worst April Fools joke on coaster sites right now. Honestly, the NLDC one is by far the worst. Is Riscit trying to give people seizures?

Oh well, this teaches us all a lesson. You really shouldn't make any jokes or anything about things that are crimes. It just isn't very smart.

^You two up there, just calm down. If you don't, I'll be forced to use one of these [r] !!!!!

Post April 1st, 2006, 11:46 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

WE don't need any probablems, especially for something as stupid as this (which was the whole point... Im guessing as 100% of all april fools things are[;)]) It never caused harm to anybody, and it was fun to read or w/e, so it doesn't matter.

Post April 1st, 2006, 11:49 pm

Here is a better idea little italianpnoy112 ... use your tongue to get the lint out of my butt crack, you hoser. Same freedom that gives you the ability to breathe gives me the right to post as needed. Gosh, you are such a ball-sweat slurper.
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post April 1st, 2006, 11:55 pm

Sorry but I don't roll like that but feel free to ask Elton John to rape your ass I bet he'll be pleasured to. And WOW! You must be one dirty person if you have lint up your butt because last time I heard someone say that it was a hobo...

Post April 1st, 2006, 11:59 pm

Originally posted by italianpnoy112

Sorry but I don't roll like that but feel free to ask Elton John to rape your ass I bet he'll be pleasured to. And WOW! You must be one dirty person if you have lint up your butt because last time I heard someone say that it was a hobo...
Hmmmmm ... conversing with hobos about the lint in their crack and your seeming to know the life patterns and particular sexual interests of Elton John ... I would say the desires of your sexual preferences are the ones in question here [r].

Image Insert:
3.64 KB

Post April 2nd, 2006, 12:14 am
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion