Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Real Super Mario

Real Super Mario

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 4th, 2006, 12:16 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Apparently some girls (who must be pretty cool) found a website that showed you how to make replica boxes of the ? boxes in Super Mario. They then put them around their town to play a real life game of Super Mario.

Then they get charges pressed against them? What grounds do they have? They owned up to it...geez.

http://www.montereyherald.com/mld/ohio/ ... =ohio_news

Post April 4th, 2006, 12:48 am

Points on hand: 2,083.00 Points

Haha, I like the Canadian guys comment about Americans being so jumpy and scared. I can't believe the Police are being serious about this, no one got hurt, and it was on april fools day...

I want to be serious and say I don't blame americans for being so carefull, I have a feeling Canada is next on the terrorist hitlist... Die CN tower! What the hell is the point of building a long, stiff, shaft like object anyway???

Post April 4th, 2006, 2:33 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

[lol] that's funny though I do understand the point of view from the cops.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 4th, 2006, 11:50 am
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Yeah, I'm sure that Ravenna, OH is ground zero for future terrorists... give me a break. People need to chill out, seriously. Bush has done a great job of making just about everyone in America into a paranoid buffoon. Get a grip, people. Terrorists DON'T GIVE A CRAP about your quiet suburbian and rural towns. Despite what our pathetic government is trying to make you believe, they're not going to blow up a Wal-Mart or a church in the suburbs.

Post April 4th, 2006, 3:21 pm

Points on hand: 87.00 Points
Bank: 12,611.00 Points
Now, I put my trash can by the road for the garbage men to pick up. The wind blows hard and a big plastic goomba comes out. Oh, isn't there a bomb inside there? Give me a break, are they going to ban the Mario Kart games now? But you can get bob'ombs from the '?' blocks! Oh Noes!

Return to Off Topic Discussion