Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster NL Issue

NL Issue

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post April 5th, 2006, 7:24 pm

Points on hand: 2,336.00 Points
I had a problem with my computer, and it needed to be resest completely, so I saved some files on a disk (NL being one of them) After the computer was wiped I re-installed the disk and now when ever I try to open one of my tracks it says I do not have the registered version and cannot view the track. There are no files missing and I am wondering if anyone has an idea that can help, other then re-buying NL.
Gay sex is great! (Qwerty 18:22)

Post April 5th, 2006, 7:30 pm

Points on hand: 905.00 Points

I did this also. You really need to hold on to that reg-key and username you initially use. Save it as a word document or something in your NL folder or something so it's easily accessible. You can contact the NL team and they'll give you a DL and a working reg-key if you give them your e-mail, address, zip code, all of the junk you gave them to buy the game. They'll make sure you're actually you, and then help you out.

Post April 5th, 2006, 7:34 pm

Points on hand: 2,336.00 Points
Reg Key... I think I got it in one of my folders, I am gonna search the NL files through.
Gay sex is great! (Qwerty 18:22)

Post April 6th, 2006, 12:22 am

Points on hand: 2,947.00 Points
Just do the above. E-mail info@nolimitscoaster.com and explain the situation with the stuff you entered when you bought it. They only do it 3 times though...I believe a guy named Joerg will help you out but it's been awhile since I reformatted...

Return to No Limits Coaster