Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Supports on wood coasters (no limits)

Supports on wood coasters (no limits)

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post April 6th, 2006, 5:51 pm

Points on hand: 68.00 Points

How do you make steel suuports on a wwo rollercoaster. ive seen it on many coasters and even on non wood coaster like this one http://coastercrazy.com/track_exchange/de ... p?tid=9843 . so is there a way or do you have to sit there and do it by hand?

Post April 6th, 2006, 6:03 pm

Points on hand: 636.00 Points

Post April 6th, 2006, 6:06 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points

Post April 6th, 2006, 6:12 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

If you are trying to do a CCI/GG type support structure, here is what I would recomend:

-First, download the CCI Steel Structure Environment by Real, which is located within the No Limits Section. Place all the files in the necessary places.

-Next, go to the auto support feature within the game. Only check the wide supports, and then build. You should have just wooden supports from the track down. Click the steel beem button. Highlight all of the supports or in sections, and click transform selected beams under the supports menu. All the supports should be pink.

-Open the support generator once again. This time uncheck wide supports and check catwalks and handrails. On the top left, uncheck clear previous structure, and on the bottom left, uncheck enable supports. Catwalks and handrails should appear in red.

-Go into the sim, and select the CCI Steel Structure environment. Make sure your colors are your choice of tan track and silver supports in the editor.

I hope I explained that right[:p]

Post April 6th, 2006, 7:48 pm

Points on hand: 68.00 Points

Return to No Limits Coaster