Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion your weirdest dream evah!

your weirdest dream evah!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 6th, 2006, 7:14 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Lol, what's your weirdest dream ever?

Mine was soo weird:
I was just shopping in a store in USA and when i walked out the store I saw WWS coming out of an fancy car with wee-wee-slap written on the licence plate. [lol] I walked towards him and chatted a little. After that it's blurry to me. [lol]

But omg, me dreaming about meeting wws!?!?!? What's wrong with me?!?! [lol][lol][lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post April 6th, 2006, 8:52 pm

Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points

I had a dream that the sun fell from the sky and it turned out to be the size of a basketball. I was on a ship with my friends when the sun fell down, and we used it for a basketball inside the ship's gymnasium.

Post April 6th, 2006, 8:56 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

i'm glad this thread is here, about 2 months ago i had a dream that noone can explain.. and it was wierd... i was somewhere that kinda reminded me of the knott's lagoon , before it was turned into parking lot for camp snoopy. there was a miniature train , and in my dream it was loaded with midgets and it kept going by and they were laughing and waving at me... and no it wasn't going in and out of a tunnel or anything, so we can rule THAT out...hmm..

Post April 6th, 2006, 9:33 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
I had a dream that I ran over the guy I stabbed with a yellow school bus... and he was on his snowboard going off of a jump, and I flew into him...

Post April 6th, 2006, 9:36 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

I had a pretty sucky dream when I had the flu, I seemed to be stuck in this giant puzzle and everyone was pushing each other and there really wasnt anyway out, not to mention the whole place was a disgusting maroon colour. Other than that I have had many a wierd dream that just does not bare putting into words

Post April 6th, 2006, 9:41 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Dreaming in general has always been a bit strange for me. My dreams are just as real as my life. I not only see and hear things, but I feel them with a complete immersive effect. I experience things that I never could in real life... and I can tell people with surprising detail what it actually feels like to have that thing happen in real life.

So far, I have flown, had telekenetic powers, become an amputee (actually lost all 4 in a dream once), and changed some other very important things (14 times actually) that I would really rather not talk about... the memory of them still haunts me.

Well, with that said, the most annoying dreaming that I have is when I wake up and shut my alarm off like 6 times before actually waking up. Basically, in the dream I am awake and get out of bed to shut the alarm up. I feel the physical effect of actually waking up. Then, noticing that the noise hasn't stopped, I say "crap, I'm dreaming", and I end up fading out of that dream and into another dream of waking up and shutting it off. This continues for like 10 minutes, with me getting more and more annoyed about having to wake up so many times, until I finally realize that I can feel myself laying in the bed and spend a minute or so trying to wake myself up for real. Finally, willpower wins and I get out of bed in the real world.

Something that happens to me constantly is that I will be in a dream world, and there will be an explosion or something that sets an alarm off. The noise goes on and on and on, driving me crazy, and it won't stop no matter how many buttons I press. I'm about ready to scream after a few minutes, until i finally realize that the noise is my alarm, I'm asleep, and I need to wake up to shut it off. That is really freaking annoying. [:(]

Then, there's the case of "I'm conscious, but my body is asleep". it's not really a dream, but it really sucks. If something makes a loud noise just after I have fallen into dreaming, I will suddenly mentally wake up. My mind will be awake, realizing that I have to get up and answer the door or the phone that is making the noise, but my body won't move. This is real... no dream. It's just like being a guy that is completely paralyzed... I can feel my brain sending signals to my muscles to move, but they don't. It usually takes about 5 minutes of straining to get my muscles to move, getting them to twitch just a little more each time, before I can finally open my eyes and fully wake up. This is one of the things that affirms to me that the body and the soul are separate. Several times in my life, I have experienced having an awake mind but an asleep body.

Well, that sums it up. Sometimes, dreaming is absolute paradise for me when I get to fly and experience love and having psychic powers, while sometimes it is a living hell because I am either trapped inside myself, in the wrong body, or forced to wake up 10 times before really waking up.

Post April 6th, 2006, 9:43 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by cjd

Dreaming in general has always been a bit strange for me. My dreams are just as real as my life. I not only see and hear things, but I feel them with a complete immersive effect. I experience things that I never could in real life... and I can tell people with surprising detail what it actually feels like to have that thing happen in real life.

So far, I have flown, had telekenetic powers, become an amputee (actually lost all 4 in a dream once), and changed some other very important things (14 times actually) that I would really rather not talk about... the memory of them still haunts me.

Well, with that said, the most annoying dreaming that I have is when I wake up and shut my alarm off like 6 times before actually waking up. Basically, in the dream I am awake and get out of bed to shut the alarm up. I feel the physical effect of actually waking up. Then, noticing that the noise hasn't stopped, I say "crap, I'm dreaming", and I end up fading out of that dream and into another dream of waking up and shutting it off. This continues for like 10 minutes, with me getting more and more annoyed about having to wake up so many times, until I finally realize that I can feel myself laying in the bed and spend a minute or so trying to wake myself up for real. Finally, willpower wins and I get out of bed in the real world.

Something that happens to me constantly is that I will be in a dream world, and there will be an explosion or something that sets an alarm off. The noise goes on and on and on, driving me crazy, and it won't stop no matter how many buttons I press. I'm about ready to scream after a few minutes, until i finally realize that the noise is my alarm, I'm asleep, and I need to wake up to shut it off. That is really freaking annoying. [:(]

Then, there's the case of "I'm conscious, but my body is asleep". it's not really a dream, but it really sucks. If something makes a loud noise just after I have fallen into dreaming, I will suddenly mentally wake up. My mind will be awake, realizing that I have to get up and answer the door or the phone that is making the noise, but my body won't move. This is real... no dream. It's just like being a guy that is completely paralyzed... I can feel my brain sending signals to my muscles to move, but they don't. It usually takes about 5 minutes of straining to get my muscles to move, getting them to twitch just a little more each time, before I can finally open my eyes and fully wake up. This is one of the things that affirms to me that the body and the soul are separate. Several times in my life, I have experienced having an awake mind but an asleep body.

Well, that sums it up. Sometimes, dreaming is absolute paradise for me when I get to fly and experience love and having psychic powers, while sometimes it is a living hell because I am either trapped inside myself or forced to wake up 10 times before really waking up.
NO WAY!!!!! when i was a teenager i used to have the amputee dream all the time... in fact there was this one dream that i had where my mom would let me cut off my hand for fun and i lost it in the space between my bed and the wall...

Post April 6th, 2006, 9:46 pm
cjd

^Yeah, I've had about 8 amputee dreams... 4 of them with a missing finger, 1 without a hand, 2 with no arms, and 1 with no anything.

Post April 6th, 2006, 9:48 pm

If I think of more I will post them, but I can't remember too many. Some are rated X so i cannot share them! :D

Post April 6th, 2006, 9:52 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

dammit, now this topic is gonna get closed too. way to go...(just kidding btw)

Post April 6th, 2006, 9:53 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

[lol] I have that "conscious, but my body is asleep" thing every single morning. If something wakes me up suddenly like my phone going off, I will just lay there completly unable to get up and reach for my phone. Plus it takes me about 30 seconds to figure out what is going on and what the noise is

Also, whilst we are loosly on the subject...Try this when you wake up tomorrow if you remember. As soon as you are awake try to make a fist with your hand and squeeze as tight as you can...you'll find you are as weak as a 4 year old

Post April 6th, 2006, 9:57 pm
cjd

It's good to know that I'm not the only one. That is really freaking annoying when it happens. I don't like not being able to move.

Well, on topic, I actually can't post my "weirdest dream evah" here, because it is way too weird. I'll just say that it is something that no guy should EVER have to experience. I still can't get it out of my head, and it's been 3 years since I dreamed it.

Post April 6th, 2006, 10:07 pm

Points on hand: 2,947.00 Points
You have to tell us now...

Anyway I don't remember many dreams, but the one that is the weirdest would have to be the one I had about 5 years ago with my grandmother in a descending elevator on a StairMaster, exercising as the elevator plumetted to her death, but she died from exhaustion on the StairMaster, not the drop... idk but apparently our dreams are supposed to tell us things about our lives? I'd like to see a shrink decipher that!

Edge--I saw something about that on the Discovery Channel in Advanced Biology that when you wake up you are clinically still asleep and lack the motor skills which is why you can't make a fist tight, also try doing jumping jacks...you will most likely lose your balance and fall on your ass...but remember you're only in the state for 30 seconds so act quick. But most people aren't awake psychologically enough to remember to do that anyway... [lol]

Post April 6th, 2006, 10:09 pm
rcmaniac25 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 7,275.00 Points

I had a dream that I was riding a roller coaster that was 5 inches tall. Then it crashed and I woke up. The odd thing is I wasn't even intrested in roller coasters at that time. I was like 5.

Post April 6th, 2006, 10:10 pm
cjd

Originally posted by Elfman2519

You have to tell us now...

If someone guesses it, I'll fess up.

Post April 6th, 2006, 10:17 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

dude the "tooo close to a family member"dream isn't all that uncommon... tell us.

Post April 6th, 2006, 10:18 pm
cjd

^No, it was worse than that. I wouldn't mind posting that, as it would be a simple "eew, that's gross" from everyone, but then everyone would forget about it.

My dream was at least ten times more disturbing. I have never looked at life the same way since it.

Post April 6th, 2006, 10:44 pm

Originally posted by cjd

^No, it was worse than that. I wouldn't mind posting that, as it would be a simple "eew, that's gross" from everyone, but then everyone would forget about it.

My dream was at least ten times more disturbing. I have never looked at life the same way since it.

I'll donate 500 points to you if you PM me and tell me your dream!

Post April 6th, 2006, 10:54 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
I've had some strange dreams, but the weirdest one had to be one that is very hard to explain. Now keep in mind this happened about 6 years ago. The dream started during a cookout on a large wooden porch during the night. I was low on the ground for some reason. I bumped into a turtle with eyes that were spinning crazily around, but they were cartoon eyes. I apologized to the turtle. Following that I looked at a screen door and saw that it was covered with tiny multi-colored worms. Next my vision reappeared at a large postal facility. Somehow the worms had gotten big and were ramapaging about one side of the facility. However, they weren't worm shaped any more, they had arms and the other apendages. A friend was making faces against some glass at the worms when one of them punched the glass and caved his face in. Then I came to be inside a house. A person was holding two toy trucks and all the pictures were spray painted black. At that point I became so scared that I woke up and went to my parents room. But then, the dream repeated on me again. I dreampt it a total of 3 times that night.

Some of my personal observations are that a cold can really set you up for a bad night of sleeping. Many of my restless night have come while I was sick. Another thing that can take over dreams and have bad sleep affects is playing too many video games for too long. Eventually you become so obsessed that there is no way to possibly get the image of what you were doing out of your head.

Among other dreams are telekenetic powers, race car driving, shape changing, and undressed dreams. I think everyone has been naked in front of their class mates at school once in a dream.

Well, that's all I have to say. If you read it, then you are much more patient than most people.

Post April 6th, 2006, 10:56 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

my friend keeps complaining to me that he keeps having dreams where he gets chased by a giant whale

Post April 6th, 2006, 11:03 pm
cjd

Originally posted by Bowserjoe

Dude, I'm a mod... if I wanted points, I'd bribe the 'slapsta.

Post April 6th, 2006, 11:09 pm

Points on hand: 3,540.00 Points
Originally posted by Bowserjoe

Originally posted by cjd

Dude, you dont even have 500 points...
-Tony.

Post April 6th, 2006, 11:12 pm

Points on hand: 2,365.00 Points

lol, I doubt that cjd would pay him 4 points to tell.

Post April 6th, 2006, 11:20 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Post April 6th, 2006, 11:33 pm

Points on hand: 3,540.00 Points

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion