Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion your weirdest dream evah!

your weirdest dream evah!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 7th, 2006, 2:33 am

Points on hand: 1,152.00 Points
My weirdest dream.. I was running through a jungle, trying to get rid of a tiger (or lion) which was trying to eat me [:(] He finally got me, and then the big cat asked me; where's the Alma? (=local shop in Belgium)
I never went to the Alma again since then [:D]

Post April 7th, 2006, 2:52 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,898.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Originally posted by cjd

Well, on topic, I actually can't post my "weirdest dream evah" here, because it is way too weird. I'll just say that it is something that no guy should EVER have to experience. I still can't get it out of my head, and it's been 3 years since I dreamed it.

molestation by Michael Jackson? [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 7th, 2006, 2:59 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,898.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

weirdest dream that really screws me over is the small mothball vs. large mothball in my living rom dream. [lol] freak dream but scary if I could describe in detail what I dream [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 7th, 2006, 2:59 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Post April 7th, 2006, 4:12 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
i've got lots of weird dreams, but here's a coaster one

i was on a vacation to CP for three days, and each day had the goal to ride MF, but for some reason i was held up (down-time, monkey stealing my cap, getting lost)

that's about it...weird

Post April 7th, 2006, 6:17 am

Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points

Ive had weird dreams and nightmares, like Freddy kreuger killing my dad, my dad killing the rest of my family.. err theres 2 dreams I wont forget. Well 3..

First one in my dream, I was in the kitchen on a Sunday with my mum, she was cutting something up to eat and there was this little sachet of sauce, my mum said to me "Dont open that, or we'll die" so I opened it and this little box popped up with a timer on. I poop myself, ran out of my house and it all bloweded up. :[

Another one I was in my house again, and I was eating one of those Wildlife Bars. Theyre so nice by the way. Anyway I walked to the stairs (we used to have a victorian house, so you had a door leading to the stairs and they were really steep and narrow, then at the top there was one long narrow corridoor) carrying on.. I went to the stairs and opened the door there was this cat there, it said to me "dont go upstairs". Then I looked up the stairs and there was like a big Lion. I threw the wildlife bar at the lion. It shouted at me it was going to kill me then chased me out of my house. I woke up then, breathing like a fecking spastic.

My other dreams funny I think, I went to Alton Towers, I cant remember who with. I got to go on the Pirate Ship (dont think its there anymore?) But it was when I had the dream.. anyway I got on the ride and it started going REALLY high, and I fell out and It went all the way over and stuck at the top. I was holding on for ages but I fell, and when I landed the ground was all springy. So I was fine. I walked around not knowing where anyone was and I got to that little train that goes round, and Veira and Jack Duckworth off Coronation Street were in there, and they made me some eggs and stuff. Then I woke up. I found that a bit strange...

Yeah Im done now :]

Post April 7th, 2006, 10:09 am

Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points

Originally posted by hyyyper

i was on a vacation to CP for three days, and each day had the goal to ride MF, but for some reason i was held up (down-time, monkey stealing my cap, getting lost)

that's about it...weird

I HATE THOSE DREAMS!!!!!! I have had so many dreams of being just about to do something I want to do, when things keep coming up and then I wake up just when I'm about to do it. This happened the other night, I dreamed I was getting onto KK, it rolled out of the station, and I woke up just before the launch.

Post April 7th, 2006, 2:13 pm

Points on hand: 2,365.00 Points

^I've had those kinds of dreams a lot also. In the year 2000, while Millennium Force was being built about 5 miles from my house, I had several dreams about going to Cedar Point and almost riding it. Unfortunately, every single time that I was SO close to getting on, I woke up. The anticipation was driving me crazy... I wanted to ride that coaster so badly!

Post April 7th, 2006, 6:38 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

I had a dream last night that my brother turned into a zombie.... and so anyways, he's chasing around trying to kill me, so I stab him.... and it turns out the only way you can kill a zombie is by slicing open its throat.

I've had some pretty grizzly dreams in the past.. as well as very sensual.[:D]

And to go on about the "almost riding dreams" I've had plent of those myself, the ones that come to mind are the ones that I had about Chang and Great Bear. So anyways, for chang, we were doing some arrand and we had to go to SFKK for some reason and we drove right through (and surprisingly the park was set up built where Chang half of the park was across the street from the regular part (and I didn't even know the park was like that at the time)) but anyways, never rode it in my dream. And then Great Bear... we were doing something at Hershey Park and all the rides were closed do to maintnence except for Great Bear, and they're all like.... Yea, you can ride it once your done doing whatever... but then by the time we finished w/e, the ride was closed.. and I was pissed... and when I woke up I wasn't in a very good mood. I have a lot dreams like that though, where there's something I want real bad, but in the dream it always gets snagged away from me, and then I always wake up feeling extremely pissed.

Post April 7th, 2006, 6:46 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
1000's of dreams where i am boarding an awesome coaster say Expedition GeForce and then suddenly die in a firey pit of death.

Never really have wierd dreams, but throughout my life, i have mostly been scared of death.
So i have a few nightmares which wake me up because i think somebodys trying to stab me in my eyeballs. Various things like that.[lol]

Post April 8th, 2006, 6:34 pm

Points on hand: 2,947.00 Points
Originally posted by SixFlagsFiesta

The wierdest dream i had was shortly after 9/11/01. I was an F-16 pilot and had to shoot down flight 93.

I had the exact same one...it was like a week after the attacks.

Post April 8th, 2006, 6:51 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
ok cjd you either made out with a guy or had butt sex with a WWS member

Post April 8th, 2006, 7:22 pm

Points on hand: 905.00 Points

I usually have very, very strange dreams. All of the time I'll dream of things that are so far off from reality but feel soo damn real. Other times it'll feel like a normal day. I almost always can't remember anything about them except, "god that was weird." ..except for one.. It has haunted me since I had it, about eight months ago. One of those dreams where the person you care about most is hurt and you can do nothing about it. I won't even go into details of that dream as they are very graphic and very inappropriate for a public forum. But if I remember any of my "strange" dreams, I'll share.

Post April 8th, 2006, 7:23 pm

Points on hand: 68.00 Points

Originally posted by coasterguy77

my friend keeps complaining to me that he keeps having dreams where he gets chased by a giant whale

i had a dream like that once! except the whale could fly and it was controlled by terrorists. i was in the car with my aunt uncle and cousin and we were driving down a highway at night. and i looked out the back window and a whale was fly/swimming toward the car. it came right beihind the car and i woke up.

i also had a dream when me my sisters and my mom were driving to King Kullen (local supermarket) and my mom got out of the carr and said to my sisters in the backseat "dont come in the drving seat, ill be right back". when she walked into the store my oldest sister (the rebel) jumped into the front seat and started driving. she drove onto a highway and we were on the wrong side and we crashed head on into a mini bus. then i woke up.

Post April 8th, 2006, 7:34 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by hyyyper

that's about it...weird

lol, if a monkey steals your cap, who cares!? Just go and ride it [lol]

Anyway, i had once also a CP based dream. But it ended up with a mix of disney, sf, and cp.

Soo exited to ride ttd. The station was right in front of me. So i went looking for the entrance. Suddenly when i was under the top hat there was a building, i went inside and got totally lost. Suddenly i saw a door and there was a huge field. At the end the disney castle [lol] Long path with no theming. I looked around and TTD was nowhere to see. [lol]

Defenatly a weird dream. [lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post April 8th, 2006, 8:01 pm

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
well i have to many dreams, i cant tell them cause i have too much

Post April 8th, 2006, 9:58 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Originally posted by CoAsTeRkRazY

ok cjd you either made out with a guy or had butt sex with a WWS member

No. Worse.
Just quit guessing... I never should have put that idea in your heads.

Post April 8th, 2006, 10:09 pm

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
okay il say some:

i dont know what i was dowing, but i was like flying all over the place then i crashed in a building of sort then i woke up.

and the second one was i jump off a mountain and i did know what was down there, so i jump off then splat on the rock down there.

i have wired dreams some times but i have wireder dreams then that but i dont tell cause its privacy.

Post April 8th, 2006, 10:13 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

i think the weirdest dream I ever had was in some very Silent Hill-esque hallway where i'd be walking a few feet behind the lower half of a body that would waddle around all twitchy-like. lol. the worst part is i always wake up from that dream with some loud scream or some noise that can't be explained. i guess i imagine it...[:O]

Post April 8th, 2006, 10:14 pm

Points on hand: 905.00 Points

Ah. Here's one. I was in school, it was a normal day. I was sitting at the lunch table with Buck and Kelsey when a small dinosaur walks under my feet. I thought nothing of it. There were raptor nests up by the front entrance of the school, and Jared needed some pictures for a project. We went up to the nest and made sure mommy wasn't anywhere near by. When his camera flashed, she jumped out and on top of Jared's back. Buck Kelsey and I ran for it. We went down to the band hall.. with a T-rex on our tail. All of us, even Kelsey, went to the men's restroom for cover, each having our own stall. The T-rex came in and ate the toilet behind Buck. After he/she left we went to the cafeteria where we were chased once again by Raptors. Kelsey and I tricked one of them into jumping head first into a window. We thought it was funny so we did it again.. wasn't so funny this time as he came straight through.. we ran and became trapped by another one. Luckily they didn't like each other.. recent divorce maybe? I dunno.. but they didn't eat us, so we ran again, meeting up with Buck at the door. One was after him too. So we shut the door right as it was about to get to us and it hit head first, quite hard. Then I woke up.

Weirdest thing, it felt so normal while I was dreaming. Like it was an everyday thing..

Post April 8th, 2006, 10:19 pm

Points on hand: 2,101.00 Points

Post April 8th, 2006, 10:29 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

CJD I was going to say you made out with hyyyper but that is just to much for words! [lol] Did you marry Ronald Mcdonald? [lol]

Post April 8th, 2006, 10:32 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Post April 9th, 2006, 1:29 pm

Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points

Originally posted by cjd

^lol, very funny.

Did you kill a family member or close friend and eat them? Or rape dead bodies?

Post April 9th, 2006, 1:55 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

I think I know what Cjd's dream is about. I wont say because his not exactly going to admit it.

I don't have dreams. I've never had a dream.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion