Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Myspace

Myspace

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post January 4th, 2006, 3:49 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Originally posted by gouldy

In response to TConwell, Arch Enemy, the song is Ravenous, it is the single greatest song of all time, apart from perhaps Nemesis by the same band. [:)]

I just got Doomsday Machine a couple days ago... I think it's AE's best album to date. Taking Back My Soul and Slaves Of Yesterday are my favorite tracks from the album.

Post January 4th, 2006, 3:58 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

Originally posted by IntaminFan397

In response to TConwell, Arch Enemy, the song is Ravenous, it is the single greatest song of all time, apart from perhaps Nemesis by the same band. [:)]

I just got Doomsday Machine a couple days ago... I think it's AE's best album to date. Taking Back My Soul and Slaves Of Yesterday are my favorite tracks from the album.

Dude, I saw them live in Wolverhampton on December 16th, it was seriously the most awesome thing I have ever seen! Well until the last song anyway, cus I got ejected halfway through the last song [lol] I crowd surfed 5 times in the space of a minute or so, running round and getting the same guy to chuck my up onto the crowd again, haha. Seriously though, best live band I have ever seen, I've seen them twice now and been blown away both times.

Actually I agree with you aswell, i think I prefer Taking Back My Soul aswell ... hmmm, I dunno, it's a tough call to be honest, I love it all heh heh.

Post January 4th, 2006, 3:58 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Originally posted by jpecool

Argh its that damn under 18 ting aint it, that i dont know how to switch off. How do i add you?

Just go to our pages and click add firends ont he little box under the pic. Mine is the one with the texas logo!

Go Longhorns!! (Rose Bowl Tonight)

Post January 4th, 2006, 4:19 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points
i guess i'll you jpe, but them im gonna have to add gouldy to lol I joined the WWS one muhaha

Post January 4th, 2006, 4:53 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

are you implying that it would be a bad thing to add me? [lol]

Post January 4th, 2006, 5:45 pm

Points on hand: 2,344.00 Points
lol everyone these days has a myspace[approve]

besides weeweeslap, thats mostly all i do because im bored...but heres mine if anyone wants to see it [sillyme]
www.myspace.com/everyonehurtsinside

Post January 4th, 2006, 7:01 pm

Points on hand: 2,579.00 Points

Originally posted by jimths08

Ick, just as bad.

But how could you like it? There's a shit-load of better music out there. It's not just an opinion thing either. Its just like rap; love gay with no music. They only reason people like it is the sex. They don't hear music.

agreed, what music do you like?

Post January 4th, 2006, 7:02 pm

Points on hand: 2,510.00 Points

Now that Myspace sees us as a gay rights group, I had to upload an image.

Mr. Pibb

Post January 4th, 2006, 7:05 pm

Points on hand: 2,579.00 Points

jpe, it won't let me add you haha, you'll have to add me. You only accept people you know, so I have to type my last name or email, well, it just tells me that either my last name or my email is incorrect [lol] weird thing

your supposed to write THEIR email or last name [sillyme]
see?

Do you really want to add Jason as a friend?

Click "Add" only if you really wish to add Jason as a Friend.

Jason only accepts add requests from people he/she knows. You must enter either Jason's last name or email address to send your request.

Post January 4th, 2006, 7:35 pm

Points on hand: 81.00 Points

Or he can set his age over 16 so its not private... its a security feature they added that anyone under 16 has the "You must be a friend to view this persons page" thing

Post February 19th, 2006, 10:29 pm

Points on hand: 2,249.00 Points

Post April 10th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Pfft, only awesome people have my myspace...awesome people and stalkers...

Post April 10th, 2006, 5:24 pm

Points on hand: 2,931.00 Points

Post April 10th, 2006, 5:24 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

why dont you have one then? you are a stalker, arent you??

Post April 10th, 2006, 5:30 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Post April 10th, 2006, 5:52 pm

Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points

www.myspace.com/dispidory is my myspace [lol]

Originally posted by Jakizle

Ck just linked to Edge!

And so?
What the hell is wrong with it.. its funny..

Hes a lot better looking that any of you guys so shut up :]

And you can argue but remember.. im a girl..I know whos good looking and who isnt. [:)]

Post April 10th, 2006, 5:59 pm

Post April 10th, 2006, 6:00 pm

Points on hand: 2,409.00 Points

smiles get you nowhere

You look like Austin Powers

..Up to you if you think thats a good thing or not

Post April 10th, 2006, 6:10 pm

well he does get shaggy with beautiful women in every movie....hell ya thats a good thing :P

Post April 10th, 2006, 6:12 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
lol. Yea, and I bet his teeth are better than Austin Powers too!

Beauty is skin deep. Dont struggle to be gawked at by girls. If thats all a girl wants is what you look like well, youll end up being the flavor of the week like so many other girls.

Post April 10th, 2006, 6:24 pm

oh no i know real, inner beauty is what counts. i go to a school where like 60% of the students are preps, spend a pissload of money on clothes and appearances, and not being a prep, i find it hard to get a girl at the school, everyone only gives a poop about popularity and appearance it is very sad. so you cant like a girl that is beautiful, because she usually is a bitch. theres only like 10 girls that go there that are beautiful that have a soul. i get what you mean though real.

Post April 10th, 2006, 6:32 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Yea, just making sure I put in my 2 cents. I probably could have had my chance with a prep girl or 2. Even a few of them were really nice and probably were ok girls but they did lack a few things I needed. Plus, Im just not into high maintenance girls.

Natural beauty over make-up beauty for me thank you.

Post April 10th, 2006, 7:00 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

http://www.myspace.com/b00bless

i would have a pic of myself, but i lack a digital camera and or friends that take decent pictures of me...=(

and i have to say i have the best video of them all, IMO. nothing beats The Meaning of Life.

Post April 10th, 2006, 7:02 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
Originally posted by ragan

oh no i know real, inner beauty is what counts. i go to a school where like 60% of the students are preps, spend a pissload of money on clothes and appearances, and not being a prep, i find it hard to get a girl at the school, everyone only gives a poop about popularity and appearance it is very sad. so you cant like a girl that is beautiful, because she usually is a bitch. theres only like 10 girls that go there that are beautiful that have a soul. i get what you mean though real.

I hate that...im not a prep nor geek, I would be what you call punk? Except I dont listen to punk music, and I dont dress punkish, I just beat the poop out of anyone who has a problem with me or dis-respects me...So I dont know what you would call me.

Post April 10th, 2006, 7:04 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion