Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion your weirdest dream evah!

your weirdest dream evah!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 9th, 2006, 2:27 pm

Points on hand: 636.00 Points
cjd got caught by his mom making love to one of his male cousins[;)]

Post April 9th, 2006, 6:26 pm

Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points

I've been having dreams lately about being out in space seeing different countries blowing up, like just random countries bursting into flames and disappearing. Then usually the whole Earth either explodes or disintegrates. About a week ago, in my dream I was flying in space around the Earth kind of like in Google Earth, and suddenly India just disintegrates and disappears. Then Egypt does the same thing, then Iran. The next night, it was the same dream, but some country, I think t was Isreal, like burst into flames and then about two seconds later the moon crashed through the Earth, and it just imploded in a huge explosion of fire. Then I woke up.

Since then I've been dreaming of things like volcanic eruptions, savage storms and tornados, and asteroids crashing into the Earth. I also dreamed last night that we were at nuclear war with the middle east and then like the whole Earth started rumbling and fractured into millions of pieces killing the whole world.

Armageddon?

Post April 9th, 2006, 7:04 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by Matt

I think I know what Cjd's dream is about. I wont say because his not exactly going to admit it.

I don't have dreams. I've never had a dream.

Matt you are a lyar, you were telling me today that you dreamed about edge. So don't go avoid it now that you never dream![:D]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post April 9th, 2006, 8:35 pm

Points on hand: 35.00 Points

Oh, man, I had a lot of screwed up dreams, many of them coaster related.

NON COASTER RELATED DREAMS:

-I had a dream I was in my room, but it had a lot of Brio train sets on the wall. (I had this dream a long time ago, when I was a kid and obsesses about Brio) Then I was standing on a long strand of Straight Brio track. Then it started to go up like an elevator. I'm confused how I was prefectly balanced. I also remember a loop was made out of the Brio track and a train was stuck upside down. Then after going up about 80 feet, it stopped. I then fell off a few seconds later and bounced on the bed, but I think I was jumping on the bed in my sleep, as I woke up just as I hit the bed.

-I also had a dream my mom was cloned/had an identical twin, but somehow I learned that if I opened my eyes in my dream really wide, I would wake up. Weird, huh?

COASTER RELATED DREAMS

CEDAR POINT RELATED DREAMS

-That we were drving under TTD's turnaround into the station, yes there was a road under there.

-That Cedar Point had a Blue Mack Wild Mouse.

-That TTD was standing somewhere not in Cedar Point, with an under construction Vekoma Boomerng and some other rides, and a petting zoo.

-That Raptor was a Floorless.

-That MF had a Corkscrew.

-That I was in this lodge near CP. (The dream CP looked nothing like real CP, but TTD did)

ALL OTHER COASTER DREAMS

-That the NY State Fair got 2 new rides: a 170 foot tall Chance double Inverter with freely swinging gondolas, and this ride that looked like that robocoaster flat ride, but a Small Zamperla Disko car was attatched to it.

-That I was in a B&M invert that had a cool Inverted Top Hat type inversion, but the car flew off at the top, and somehow I became upright, and found myself falling a few miles above the ground.

-That Lake Compounce got an 85 foot tall B&M invert with a 60 foot drop and an Immelmann for the 2006 season. (It was a school trip, although I live hundreds of miles away)

-That some of my 5th grade class were on a B&M sitdown that morphed into an invert where all you had for restraints was a bar to hold on to, and it had a double corkscrew like the Arrow Loopers.

-That I was at some random sledding hill, and I came back into the dream as I was fading out by putting on these green tinted goggles.

During that TTD/Vekoma Boomerand dream, I kind of "went back" into the dream after I woke up. Cool, huh?

Oh, sometimes, I had a dream when I was falling asleep, still semi consious, then I dreamt that I was sprayed with a garden hose. I felt the pressure of the water, but I didn't get wet. Then I got fully consious.

-Also, I had a dream there was a glowing red pie which was a bomb, so we ran out of the house, but I couldn't walk when I got to the garage, so I barely made it out. I tried calling for help, but then the pie bomb detonated, first turning the house to cinders, THEN te flame. Not flame then cinders. (I was out on the driveway, unscathed.)

Post April 10th, 2006, 1:32 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Matt, I said that if anyone guessed it I'd fess up. That offer's still valid.

Originally posted by Hckystr91

cjd got caught by his mom making love to one of his male cousins[;)]

I don't have any male cousins... just two female cousins who live in Hawaii.

Post April 10th, 2006, 2:10 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Post April 10th, 2006, 10:15 pm

Points on hand: 2,947.00 Points
Haha that would be...interesting...

BTW Dirk,

EVERYBODY dreams about Edge hahaha [lol]

Who wouldn't?

Well, actually I don't... but here comes Rachael I can smell it...

"OMFG HE IS SOOO HOTTTTTTT [:X]"

[lol]

Post April 10th, 2006, 11:30 pm
cjd

Ok. You had a dream about having a sex change.

BINGO! That's one part of it at least... that's not the part that was disturbing, though. The change part was actually interesting because I can still remember exactly what it felt like. Not many guys can make a claim to that...

Yeah, go ahead, call me weird. That wasn't the only time, though. I've actually had the first part of the dream happen 4 other times. Weird, huh? Have any of the rest of you dreamed that?

Post April 10th, 2006, 11:55 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

actually it's wierd how sometimes i have dreams that involve long drives to other states , but the road is like the one to yosimite, and it only takes a couple hours. and i still cant get those midgets to get out of my dreams.

Post April 10th, 2006, 11:59 pm

Originally posted by cjd

BINGO! That's one part of it at least... that's not the part that was disturbing, though. The change part was actually interesting because I can still remember exactly what it felt like. Not many guys can make a claim to that...

Yeah, go ahead, call me weird. That wasn't the only time, though. I've actually had the first part of the dream happen 4 other times. Weird, huh? Have any of the rest of you dreamed that?

Just go ahead and tell us the disturbing part so we can all rest easy.
I just have to know, and we won't be as annoying if you just tell us.

Post April 11th, 2006, 12:02 am
cjd

^Just do the math. I said "something no guy should ever have to go experience", and just told you what led to it. You should be able to figure out the rest. I've said enough, and I really don't think that I need to elaborate any more.

Post April 11th, 2006, 12:06 am

Points on hand: 3,540.00 Points

Post April 11th, 2006, 12:10 am
cjd

[rolls eyes] Quit guessing. I said that I'm done giving any more answers, so just give it up. I'm embarassed enough about admitting to the first part as it is, and I REALLY would rather end it there. This is the first time I've ever spoken of it to anyone.

Post April 11th, 2006, 12:12 am

Points on hand: 3,540.00 Points
If you dont want to tell us now, you should have never said anything in the first place...
-Tony.

Post April 11th, 2006, 12:19 am

Originally posted by cjd

[rolls eyes] Quit guessing. I said that I'm done giving any more answers, so just give it up. I'm embarassed enough about admitting to the first part as it is, and I REALLY would rather end it there. This is the first time I've ever spoken of it to anyone.

I will not tell anyone and I will not think your weird or anything. I will be more relieved than anything. At least PM me. If you do, as soon I as I gett 1000 points they're all going to your account![;)]

Post April 11th, 2006, 12:28 am
cjd

^What is it with you and bribing people with points? I've got 35,000, I don't need or care about getting more.

Post April 11th, 2006, 12:33 am

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
"This is [WWS], the show where the games are made up and the points don't matter. That's right, the points are just like what cjd thinks about finishing the ratings."

:)

Post April 11th, 2006, 12:43 am
cjd

hey, now, I'm working on them. It's not my fault that I'm lazy and have a very short attention span... [;)]

Post April 11th, 2006, 12:46 am

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
It's all good, take your time...I won't be up to see them tonight anyways since I have an early class tomorrow so I'm not worried about it.

Post April 11th, 2006, 1:25 am

Points on hand: 3,231.00 Points

Lol today I had one. Ok I was at this park that had TTD and Millenium Force. My mom, dad, and sister was there and we were there to have fun. Ok so I see TTD. I'm like "Let's go on that!" but my dad is all "No I'm too scared" so we go on this jacked up coaster that looked like Batman the chiller(The blue one) but with jacked up supports. It looked like it would fall. Anyway we went on it and the cars were weird! They looked like those suspended spinning cars that have four seats in a circle. Anyway I went on it and closed my eyes and it made me dizzy.

Post April 11th, 2006, 5:56 am

Originally posted by cjd

Yes, you are very weird indeed. You a complete moron if you can't guess what the disturbing thing is.

I knew it.

Post April 11th, 2006, 6:46 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points

Post December 29th, 2007, 5:18 pm

Still having this sex change dream eh CJD? Or did you make it a reality yet?

Post December 29th, 2007, 5:48 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Leave the guy alone .... geesh.

Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post December 29th, 2007, 5:55 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points

Still having this sex change dream eh CJD? Or did you make it a reality yet?

/me shoots matt for bring up this 1,5 year old topic. Ban Ban Ban!
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion