Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Favorite Floorless?

Favorite Floorless?

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Favorite Floorless?

Total votes : 0

Post April 16th, 2006, 9:58 pm

Points on hand: 2,092.00 Points
My favorite is Kraken by far. The extra loop and straight drop are what makes it tops in my mind. Plus the last corkscrew is insane when the trim brake isn't on.

Post April 16th, 2006, 10:03 pm

Points on hand: 905.00 Points

It's a close run between Kraken and Krypton Coaster. I like Kraken's tunnels at the end and KC's run with the cliffs is stelar. I think I'll go with Superman on this one.

Post April 16th, 2006, 10:06 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Ya'll are nuts. If you go on SKC, I bet you'd change your mind. I just got back from riding it 3 times today! The drop is absolutely awesome. It's like Alpengeist's drop on steroids. I'll upload like 20 or so pics I took of it today. The loop has awesome hang time, and I swear I got like 2 seconds of airtime through the 0g in the back. Airtime was there all the way down the straight hill, which is the exit of the 0g. The cobra is faster than Screams, and very smooth. Heck, I even forgot the helix which has that ground hugging like 70 degree banked turn that ends with a dive similar to that of the first drop. The entrance to the MCBR is totally unique, and the dive off of it is insane. The corks are very smooth, and the overbank is awesome on the outside. The front 4 rows or so get airtime on the final hill, but non in the back. However, the crazy 0g airtime is in the back. I prefer it there. Anyways, it kicks major you know what. Ya'll need to get down here to SA now!

Post April 17th, 2006, 6:34 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
lol, doesn't anyone notice this thread is an oldy from 3 years ago!? [lol][lol]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post April 17th, 2006, 10:28 pm

Points on hand: 2,365.00 Points

^So what? Most of us weren't here 3 years ago...

Between the two floorless coasters that I have ridden, (Kraken and Dominator), that makes Kraken my favorite. I have always liked tunnels, and there's a great flying sensation on the drop, so that puts it at the top of my list.

Post April 17th, 2006, 10:30 pm

Points on hand: 2,289.00 Points

I've only ridden one, and thats SCREAM and it was awesome! so yeah Scream is my favorite...

Post April 17th, 2006, 10:32 pm

Points on hand: 905.00 Points

Jakizle... I hope you weren't refering to me. If you were.. tsk tsk.. [:p]

Post April 17th, 2006, 10:36 pm

Points on hand: 2,947.00 Points
Haha I'm loving these 3 year topic bumps!

I have posted in this one already--it was back before I left (I've returned twice since then, but and here for good by force from the Slapstick [:P])

Anyway, I can't believe I said peeps...makes me want to kill myself hahaha [lol]

But alas I have still not ridden a floorless--I guess the B&M 4-seat hypers or a B&M invert would be the closest but eh...

Post April 17th, 2006, 10:44 pm

Points on hand: 2,579.00 Points

Post April 17th, 2006, 10:59 pm

Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points

The only floorless I've ridden is Batman the Dark Kinght at SFNE, but I'll be riding Medusa this year too, which I'm sure I'll like better.

Post April 18th, 2006, 12:36 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Originally posted by Iron Man

Jakizle... I hope you weren't refering to me. If you were.. tsk tsk.. [:p]

Naw, just in general. You picked SKC over Kraken, so I'm totally not against you.

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions