Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion FIFA Football

FIFA Football

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

FIFA Football

FIFA 06
31%
FIFA 05
23%
FIFA 04
8%
FIFA 03
8%
FIFA 02
No votes
FIFA 01
No votes
FIFA 00
No votes
FIFA 99
No votes
FIFA 98
31%

Total votes : 13

Post October 2nd, 2005, 2:07 pm

Points on hand: 2,235.00 Points

Post October 2nd, 2005, 2:08 pm

I'm gonna go for 2003 because of the Creation and Custimisation Tools of Teams and Players

Post October 2nd, 2005, 2:51 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points

Post October 2nd, 2005, 3:23 pm

Post October 2nd, 2005, 3:36 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,574.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

NOWAY!!!!!! JUDAS!!!!!! A real football fan, or a real gamer, opts for Pro Evolution, all of the fifa titles suck ass, the later titles don't suck so much ass, but thats only because they have copied EVERYTHING from Pro Evo. That first touch crap that they were raving on about for ages on Fifa 2005, Pro Evo had that right from the start!. Fifa SUCKS cock.

Post October 2nd, 2005, 3:49 pm

OMG YOU TOTAL BITCH (jkin) WAT U ON ABOUT FIFA is the best Pro-Evo is the shittest game i mean in Pro-Evo 1,2 & 3 they cudnt even afford real names they mite hav dun in Pro-Evo 4 but tht was still poop

Post October 2nd, 2005, 3:53 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

[lol] right, how shallow is it, that Fifa fans are so bothered about that, now that the clubs and stuff are realising that Pro Evo is clearly the football game with the most realistic gameplay, they are all falling at the feet of Konami to to have their names in it, but like you said, sadly, because of fifa, pro don't have the sort of money they SHOULD have. Like I said, a football fan or a gamer, prefers the realistic gameplay in Pro Evo, over the fact that Fifa has all the real names on, which is just shallow [lol]

Post October 2nd, 2005, 4:27 pm

well at least u know what team your picking when you play a game

Post May 1st, 2006, 3:21 pm

Points on hand: 2,051.00 Points

Post May 1st, 2006, 3:25 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

erm? this thread is long dead and buried [lol]

since you've decided to bring it back round again...

... PRO EVO RULES OVER ALL!

Post May 1st, 2006, 4:18 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points

Post May 1st, 2006, 4:18 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

you = complete retard

thus making anyhting you say completely invalid and as a general rule of thumb, the opposite of what you say, is true

Post May 1st, 2006, 5:33 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
FIFA has always had a better financial market than Pro Evo fo-sho.
I was watching gamer tv before and it stated all the stats, and FIFA provailed in every area, honestly.
Pro Evo had never bought the rights to call a player by their right name, decreasing realism. Who the feck it Roberno Larcos. (Roberto Carlos you T**T)

Proven fact, and i agree with Nemesis Junkie's opinion.
Good Night, and god bless Mr Dan Gould.

Post May 2nd, 2006, 12:43 pm

Yes my hairy wallabe friend i knew i was right and i think i saw that program good on ya mate.

Post May 2nd, 2006, 1:31 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

[lol] I hate FIFA fans, you're all smelly!

And anyhow, ecg, I ALSO watched that perticular episode of Gamer TV, and, what on earth are you on about? [lol] that is where I got pretty much my entire first post in this topic from. Because at the end, it concluded that the gamer and the football fan alike, would opt for the realistic gameplay of Pro-Evo, over the fact that FIFA has all the real names on. (Gamepad 4 also came to this conclusion)

Second, Roberto Carlos, is actually called Roberto Carlos on every Pro Evo after the 2nd one. And, half of the european teams are on the game, even the clubs that Pro Evo don't have the rights to, have got mostly the correct names for their players. Roughly 80% of the players on the game this time around have the correct names (to be 90% for the next Pro Evo), The English Premiership is to be on the next Pro Evo, for the first time in the series as will all the other leagues in europe that are already on the game, such as the Italian, Spanish, Dutch leagues etc... Why are all the clubs and leagues suddenly lending their names to the game? Because as popularity in the game has increased, they have seen that it is the better franchise, whereas FIFA pretty much forces the clubs names onto their game because of FIFA's own official lisencing laws. And anyhow, you can change clubs, leagues and players names and kits, so you can make the game as realistic in that respect as you want it to be.

Besides, none of that matters, because anyone who buys a football game purely because of the fact that it has all the correct names on, is just a shallow foreskin muncher [lol]

What all reviews of the two games have concluded for certain, is that this despute will never be decided, because half the people actually like the fact that in Pro Evo it plays like real football and the other half of people, are shallow.

Post May 2nd, 2006, 1:34 pm

Points on hand: 721.00 Points
FIFA 98 is the best soccer game EVER!

PES 5 is cool too, but 98 just ownz^^

Post May 2nd, 2006, 1:35 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

haha, I like FIFA games pre 2000, because all the ones pre 2000 were just hilarious, the character animations and such [lol]

Post May 2nd, 2006, 1:39 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

fifa 06 on the xbox 360 is simply outstanding, especially on live wire.

gouldy, looks like your losing a posertively one sided battle, fifa rules end of!
Making screams come true

Post May 2nd, 2006, 2:08 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

heh, I can't believe that there is more FIFA fans on the website than Pro Evo fans, just my luck. The biggest problem is, FIFA just doesn't play like real football does... which is why I'm astounded that there is no one else on here who prefers Pro Evo [lol]

Well there is, Wolvesfan16, but he never ever posts or even visits, so I doubt he'll stand up for me [lol]

it is strange that there is more FIFA fans on here though, considering PES has outsold FIFA in every country that the two games have been released it. This excludes America as I don't think Pro Evo is sold there...

Post May 2nd, 2006, 2:26 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

just an observation that all the pro evo fans seem to be wolves fans and wouldent know anything about football even after reading a book on it.[:D]
Making screams come true

Post May 2nd, 2006, 2:37 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post May 2nd, 2006, 4:11 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Thats is where you are wrong again my 'dwarfified' friend.
Its a proven fact that FIFA has outsold Pro Evo in every country, i was watching it on Gamer Tv earlier[:P]

Post May 2nd, 2006, 4:44 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

[lol] more lies! hahaha

http://invisionfree.com/forums/Combat_S ... c=186&st=0

http://www.trap17.com/index.php/fifa-vs ... 29458.html

http://www.zymic.com/forum/lofiversion/ ... /t750.html

http://www.trap17.com/forums/fifa-vs-pr ... 29458.html

http://uk.gamestracker.com/forums/pc/431/

http://forums.soccerfansnetwork.com/sho ... hp?t=33963

maybe I'm just on the wrong website...

There is hundreds more like this [lol], I could just keep adding and adding to the list, like I said before, trust my luck to be on a website that for some reason, all the Pro Evo people ran away from

actually, just reading on one of those pages, you think that the creators of FIFA know anywhere near as much about football as the creators of Pro Evo? think again:

"I always remember when PCzone went to interview the guys who make the FIFA games, canadians I think, one of them said "This versions more realistic, and all 14 players on each side move and think independantly from each other" The guy interviewing apparently couldn't stop laughing at him"

[;)] your game isn't so good now is it? huh? huh? [lol]

Post May 2nd, 2006, 5:08 pm
mkingy User avatar

Points on hand: 28,111.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
Pro Evo till i die. Became a fan when i played the demo and it showed me just how rubbish FIFA is. I know at least 3 other people who have converted after actually playig it. Alot of FIFA fans haven't even touched pro evo, thus not knowing its a much better game ^_^.

I've found Fifa too constricting, whereas Pro Evo offers much more varied ways to score.
Coaster Count - 198
France 2019 Mini Trip Report

Post May 2nd, 2006, 5:14 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion