Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Proof...

Proof...

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 2nd, 2006, 7:59 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Easy task.

Ok, I need proof that WWS is infact not a pedophile. Like accounts of people who have met him (in real life O.o) and are still living. Yeah, it sounds stupid, but my mom seems to be paranoid about this, mainly due to the name of the site.

If you (WWS) wouldn't mind, could ya PM the reason the site is called Weeweeslap. T'would be a huge help.

Thanks,
Jimmy

EDIT: Oh yeah, apparently she asked some of her friends, and 18 out of 5 (not a typo)said that I should have a responsible adult accompany me at Kennywood.
Last edited by Jimmy Yoshi on May 2nd, 2006, 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post May 2nd, 2006, 8:06 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

Post May 2nd, 2006, 8:07 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Post May 2nd, 2006, 8:09 pm
Brtnboarder495 Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 5,362.00 Points
Or just bring a friend ... if he was a pedophile, I highly doubt he could take on two kids

*No offense WWS, we all know your not one, just giving him some advice so his mom is convinced you are "safe"*

The WWS is an inside joke that goes way back.

Post May 2nd, 2006, 8:11 pm

Points on hand: 2,285.00 Points

Post May 2nd, 2006, 8:12 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Pedophile huh...

Moms. heh.

People I have met from coaster sites and lived to tell about it:

Nemesis
Seuss
Ridermaybail
Haux
Terminal

I keep thinking Im missing a few...I have met about 1 or 2 more who worked at Cedar Point.

Im also meeting Cactus and Phyter this weekend for AIRTIME-PALOOZA at Holiday Worlds opening day. w00t!

I think where our parents really go wrong is they arent active enough in our lives. Sure, you may complain about it but it has its perks. This is one of them. If you are involved with your kid enough you will be able to trust their judgment. Its something that all parents should strive to achieve. If you can trust your kids you have reached a pinnacle. Just dont trust blindly. You have to know and the trust has to be mutual. My mother and I have that and she was aprehensive but knew I wouldnt get myself into something bad.

Isnt there a video from a meetup he was part of?

Post May 2nd, 2006, 8:25 pm

Points on hand: 3,415.00 Points

Why is the site named weeweeslap? Always wondered! [confused]

Post May 2nd, 2006, 8:37 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

i understand where your mom is coming from. weewee slap does seem like a strange name, but i'm pretty sure there's a harmless inside joke related to it that has something to do with the owner. i'm kinda paranoid about internet junk .. no , this guy is not a pedophile.. otherwise he wouldn't tell people exactly where to find him in his profile. to solve this why not call his work, he 'll probably answer the phone. just a guy with a corny nickname . you're mom is right though, any time a minor goes to meet someone from the internet should have an adult with him. this way the adult can assure your mom that he's a-o.k. and next time there won't be a hassle... of course 18 out of five is kinda wierd, but moms have a right to be paranoid about who their kids are meeting. real's right. your mom can't just say O.K. no matter how much she trusts YOU she'd be a little careless if she just let you go meet someone named "wee wee slap" from the internet.. even at a safe place like an amusement park.
i think you should have an adult with you when you go to the meet.. i sure wish i was going.

Post May 2nd, 2006, 8:39 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

Post May 2nd, 2006, 9:01 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

I have met WWS and have lived to tell the tale.[:D]

Post May 2nd, 2006, 9:46 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

I have met WWS in person -- last year at Knott's and I assure you he is NOT a pedophile, but a very cool guy and as a matter of fact, one of my most trusted friends on the web.

And oh yeah, if you need a reference for who I am, here:

http://www.bbcmarbury.com/Welcome.htm

If that does not help you, it looks like we will be saying "Adios" to you bud.

~TJ

Post May 2nd, 2006, 9:58 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Not sure I ever saw that picture of your wife. How did a pretty woman end up with a Hitler-stache of a man like you? :P

Post May 2nd, 2006, 10:03 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Well, not many have ... but yeah, I won the lottery pal and there is no way I am ever trading that ticket in!

Post May 2nd, 2006, 10:14 pm
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
im just going to say this but obviously just a way to learn the story to the site name.
Go chuff yourself and have a nice day! :D

Post May 3rd, 2006, 3:01 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,873.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

well I am not telling the reasoning of why I am nicked as weeweeslap, goes back to high school, but I am called publicly that by most of my female friends and some of my male friends, most have cut it short to Slap. I am no pedophile, else coolbeans326 would have been toast. I've met bockzilla and his family, tconwell, and coolbeans326 from this site. I've met others from other sites and those people were weird, most of them at least [lol] DUno, you can ask coolbeans, tconwell or bockzilla for a # to call for a reference on me. Plus not like I'm going to be at Kennywood alone, bockzilla will be with us. Anyway, if your mom don't trust me, that's fine [:)] I understand and don't let it get to me but would be cool to meet more people from the site.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Return to Off Topic Discussion