Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster B&M Invert Help

B&M Invert Help

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post June 16th, 2006, 9:35 am

Points on hand: 290.00 Points

I have tried tons of times to make a successful B&M invert and i am finding it really hard. I have started tool building recently and i very familiar with the Hsak formula and i can make smooth zero g rolls and heartline rolls too.

But when it comes to other elements in my invert the whole ride goes downhill. I want to know how you guys put in your corkscrews and loops without getting a horrible pump at the lead in.

For your inversions do you use the wizards in elementary? Or something else?

Basically everything that i make with Hsak is smooth but when it comes to adding in other elements from the other elementary wizards it doesn't turn out very well.

I could do with talking to someone on AIM or MSN who can explain it better. That would be a big help if anyone can.

Thanks
Last edited by alton_ on June 16th, 2006, 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 16th, 2006, 10:17 am

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Post June 16th, 2006, 10:23 am

Points on hand: 3,012.00 Points
Originally posted by Jimmy Yoshi

All you have to do is match the radii.
Sorry, but this is just not enough.

For creating a completely unnoticeable transition between two different elements you will have to match slope (naturally), radii, as well as torsion. Also, the radii have to be exactly oriented in the same plane.

Post June 16th, 2006, 10:48 am

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Use what he said really. Try and match all of the numbers that the AHG puts out in the bottom right corner. Which is Radii, Slope, and Torsion (tilt). The only thing is, just make sure when you line them up, that the radius is either vertically orientated or horizontally on both.

Post June 16th, 2006, 11:46 am

Points on hand: 290.00 Points

This is going to be more difficult than i thought... Lol.
But i will hopefully get the hang of it.

Return to No Limits Coaster