Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Last day at Canada's Wonderland...

Last day at Canada's Wonderland...

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post June 26th, 2006, 12:13 am

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

I'm moving tomorrow (have to be up in 5 hours, so this is going to be quick), so this was my last trip to Wonderland for the year.

I didn't do too many rides. I spent most of the day just walking around and watching some of the shows.

I did Psyclone, Stunt Show, Italian Job, White Water Canyon, School of Rock and Timberwolf Falls.

I thought the stunt show was pretty lame on most aspects, but the number and size of the explosions and fireballs were great. I was surprised that they are using what appears to be actual blanks in the pistols and the 'surprise' at the end was nice in the heat.

On another note, it appears that Orbiter's (Huss Skylab) gondolas are attached to the wheel again! [:D][:D][:D]

One other thing that I must comment is Skyrider. They were running both trains, but only loading one....wtf?

Anyways, I have to be up in a few hours so I will let the pictures do the talking.

Damn, gas is above one dollar a liter again

On the freeway, damn antenna got in the way

Yay, almost in. I was really shocked at the security today. I had a pop can in my bag and they actually took it away from me. I have never had that happen to me here before! I know they don't want outside food inside the park, but come on, one pop can?

I didn't ride this today. My back thanked me.

Something didn't work on Italian Job. Whats new?

I'm in LA!

Whats the hold up?

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

I guess it does take some nice pictures. Too bad it doesn't ride that nice.

Almost there. By this point I was ready to get wet and get cool off.

Hmm..ghetto

They should put a mini model of Scream! right here...

Someone from Jane and Finch must be lost, right here in front of the audience a drug deal went down.

weeee

bang

pwnt

broke

Time to get wet again. I told my girlfriend if we sit in the back we won't get that wet, I guess she won't be listening to me anytime soon again.

Vortex through the trees! Exclusive!

I wish I had gone on Drop Zone. Oh well, there is an Intamin drop ride where I am moving too, no loss.

No trip report is complete without an Arrow looper

My feet were still soaking wet from the boat ride, so I tried to air them out while waiting for the bus. Sorry if anyone was around!!

Minebuster's ride ops were being really efficient today.
Last edited by Canadmos on June 26th, 2006, 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post June 26th, 2006, 8:11 am

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Time to get wet again. I told my girlfriend if we sit in the back we won't get that wet, I guess she won't be listening to me anytime soon again.

lmao, I told Rachael exactly the same thing at Alton Towers, she also no longer listens to me

Post June 26th, 2006, 10:16 am

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

LOL nice photoshoping on the last pic[lol]. Anyway when are you going to announce where you are moving too?

Post June 26th, 2006, 10:49 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports