Board index ‹ Off Topic Board ‹ Off Topic Discussion ‹ Windows Media Player STILL not working

Windows Media Player STILL not working

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 3rd, 2006, 12:36 pm

Posts: 2052
Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points
Location: USA
Offline
I still can't seem to get WMP to actually show up. The thing opens and I can see it in the taskbar, but it won't do anything. However, I see a tiny fraction of the window on the right side of the screen. Anyone know how to fix this? I think I posted something about it before, but I could find a way to fix it.

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Post July 3rd, 2006, 2:08 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/window ... fault.aspx

Download the new version, you never know

Post July 3rd, 2006, 2:59 pm
Oscar
User avatar

Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts: 14435
Points on hand: 966.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points
Location: California, USA
Steam: sleaklight
Offline
right click and then left click on the thing that's on the right. I do that to my programs when they are in the way, you only see a nudge of them on the right hand side of the screen but that's it.
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post July 3rd, 2006, 3:07 pm

Posts: 4533
Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Offline
You could also try pressing ctrl+1

Sponsors
Did you know? Active community members enjoy an ad-free experience! Learn how ›
  • Rate 80%+ of your downloaded tracks (min 40 downloads)
  • Post at least 25 forum topics or replies in the last 90 days
  • Upload a track in the last 90 days
  • Earn 50,000+ points with a 10+ year account
  • Or become a Premium member

Return to Off Topic Discussion

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post