Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster No Limits Coasterdraft Voting - Anyone can do it!

No Limits Coasterdraft Voting - Anyone can do it!

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

No Limits Coasterdraft Voting - Anyone can do it!

Park 1
10%
Park 2
38%
Park 3
38%
Park 4
5%
Park 5
5%
Park 6
No votes
Park 7
No votes
Park 8
5%
Park 9
No votes
Park 10
No votes

Total votes : 21

Pad

Points on hand: 1,981.00 Points

No Limits coasterdraft voting!

The first No Limits coasterdraft is over! Our ten participants had ten rounds to pick their favorite realistic NL tracks on wws/cc that have now formed the final ten parks. Sending in a description was optional, that??????s why the three first parks have one and the others don??????t. Please read through them if you have the time, it may help you see why certain picks were made. Now, you (anybody, no need to be part of the draft for this) can vote which of the parks offers the best collection of coasters in your personal opinion! Feel free to post the reason for your choice as well. Once we have enough votes to determine a fair winner, I will post a new topic saying who made which park, and the official order based on votes.

NL drafters who read this are OBLIGED to vote for their own park in the poll. That??????s the only fair way to go, as some will do that anyway. You may, however, post which other park you liked best, but don??????t say which number is your own park as that would ruin the point of this voting.

Park 1

Dragon ?????? Real ?????? Dragon was the first ride chosen to be in the park. The huge drops, massive airtime, crazy twisting elements, all make it one of the best hypers on the site. I also wanted a park with both a B&M hyper and an Intamin hyper.

Fear Factor ?????? MF2001 ?????? Fear Factor has been one of my favourite coasters on this site for a long time. It is extremely smooth, and uses one of the most unique first drops on a B&M floorless I have seen. The elements flow well, and this ride gives the park a world class looper!

Force Majeur ?????? Buster ?????? What major park doesn??????t have a launched coaster now? And what better than an Intamin rocket. This is perhaps the best Intamin rocket on the site, using no inversions, just hills and helixes, this ride gives major airtime thrills!

Ferocious ?????? Gowithgravity ?????? Seems like an odd choice at first, but this was the first ride on WWS that inspired me. It is the craziest wooden coaster I have ever seen. It has many problems, but the adrenaline is just incredible that I just had to pick it, so people noticed one of my all time favourite rides.

Hammerhead ?????? Jan ?????? Hammerhead is an Intamin Suspended Catapult coaster. The ride is extremely original with a great unique first element, followed by one of the most intense and exciting layouts ever seen on a NL coaster. It also has a great finale too!

Eruption ?????? Thorazine ?????? 2 hypers in a park! :O Yep, this ones Intamin, and is a terrain hyper, and provides a different experience to that of Dragon. This ride has less airtime, but feels faster, and interacts with its terrain using tunnels, to make it a very unique hyper experience.

Black Hole ?????? Kev ?????? 3rd launch coaster in the park. This is THE park for launched coasters. This is a premiere launch coaster, and provides more inversions for the park. Only three of the rides in this park contain inversions. This contains the largest inversion in the park, and it is also the fastest coaster in the park I believe.

Revere Beach Cyclone ??????04 ?????? Steve Benham ?????? I noticed that my park was leaning towards modern high tech thrills and I didn??????t want my park to be like this. So in comes Revere Beach cyclone ??????04, a re-design of one of the most legendary coasters in roller coaster history, designed by Church and Prior (although Church probably did most of the design while Prior handled the finances) and built by Harry G Trevor. Its just a great ride, and brings back a classic ride to the park.

Park 2

The Last Stop is a furious paced wooden coaster that speed through a heavily wooded area. Riders face crazy airtime and powerful lateral forces along the way.

After the park was very pleased with the Last Stop, CCI was called once again to build Van Helsing : The Hunst Begings. This time CCI went for more of a compact layout that packs another punch of airtime and laterals.

Lucifer is an Intamin Accelerator coaster, featuring a top hat and various inversions. With it's tight turns and outta control speeds, Lucifer is one intense ride.

Enthusiasts crave over airtime, so our park presents you with two airtime machines. Take a ride on Barracuda, a graceful B&M mega coaster, or take a spin on Monolith, an exciting Intamin Hyper coaster that twists its way through it's course.

If you loved Lucifer, then you'll love Dynamite, a one of a kind launched Premier coaster. This ride features many airtime moments, many varying turns, and even includes an underground tunnel.

If you prefer inversions or enjoy being suspended from the coaster track, then Flight Of The Phoenix is for you. This ride is made unique by it's one of a kind drop that features a 360 degree roll, followed by many thrilling inversions and intense turns.

How would you like to be launched, spin in every other direction, only to be launched again and through the station to do even more of what you just experienced? No other coaster delivers this sensation like Muella's Pandemonium.

The parks 9th and final coaster is Ripsaw, Gravity Groups third installment featuring a never before seen tunnel underneath the station. This ride takes after both the Last Stop and Van Helsing, by staying compact yet spread out at the same time.

Park 3

The Rover is a small, yet incredibly intense masterpiece by CCI??????s very own Martin White aka Mcfly. It??????s compact layout including some of the strongest laterals and many great airtime moments will leave you speechless!

Primal Scream by Canadmos: My personal favorite intamin rocket as it is quite long for its type and offers a great sequencing of turns, disorienting inversions (pretzel loop/ loopscrew) and straightforward ejector airtime. Mist-filled tunnels included!

High Heat is a 200 feet tall B&M-Hypercoaster designed by talented designer dcs221. It features a surprising mix of both floater and ejector airtime throughout its smooth layout, and a one-of-a-kind speed run over a highway that??????ll make you race against cars and trucks!

Angry Shamrock: This wonderful B&M terrain inverter was created by pauly414 to pay tribute to his irish roots. It features elegant yet forceful turns & hills (pulling up to +4.5 g??????s), a unique selection of four inversions (vertical loop, two giant interlocking corkscrews, zero-g roll) and two incredible underground tunnels.

Timber Express is a massive 5404 feet long double out??????n??????back woodie. It is obvious that Bockzilla designed this beast for airtime, as there are 18 instances of it, but there are also some of surprises throughout the perfectly paced course!

Deep Blue: This little MF 2001 ride captures the feeling of a smooth B&M floorless coaster like almost no other NL coaster in my opinion. Check out the unique shaping of its inclined dive loop from left front seat, and the rest of its great 3-inversions layout??????

Rings of Fire is one of the few great GCI coasters created in NL. Experienced designer Dirk Ermen has managed to create an extremely compact and powerful woodie for the very small strip of land our park wanted it to be in.

Hyperion was built by Tyler and Gerstlauer. This non-inverting ??????bobsled??????-type single-car coaster features great g-forces of all forms, elaborate theming and some surprising terrain interaction.

Froot Loop is one of our older tracks; Designer legend Kev concepted it for Premier rides. It??????s a large spaghetti bowl launched coaster for those who love high-speed turns, especially forceful helices, with some inversions and airtime moments thrown in at the right places.

Nostalgica is our tenth coaster and the fourth woodie of our collection, designed by Pad as the parks very first rollercoaster. Its vintage out??????n??????back layout with powerful lats and varying airtime shows that a woodie doesn??????t need to be big (as it stands only 70 feet tall) to be a great thrill.

Park 4

- Onslaught
- Rebel
- Diablo Mountain Railway
- Sehnsucht
- Quatro
- Fireball
- Banzai

Park 5

- Outlaw
- Megablast
- Mighty Canadian Minebuster
- Soar
- The Million Dollar Woodie
- Cobalt
- The Missile
- Ozric
- Azure

Park 6

- Hurricane
- Ghostraven Express
- The Enjoy Square
- Kamali
- Star Wars: Hangar 327
- Treasure Planet

Park 7

- Countach
- Ultrasonic
- Thermite
- Black Night
- Xenon
- Curse Of Anubis: The Hex Of Time

Park 8

- Cataclysm
- La cordillera
- Twister More
- Meteora
- 20??????s Revenge
- Phantom Steel
- Infernal Force

Park 9

- Diavolezza
- Ambrosia
- Magic Carpet Ride
- Phoenix
- Digitalius
- Kondu - Wrath of the spirits
- Silver Dollar

Park 10

- Wildcat
- Scream
- Rampage
- Rogue Wave
- Warrior within
- Wild One
- Surge
- Gravitate

When voting, don??????t forget that the following modifications apply to all tracks:

1. Minor bumps and pumps will be imagined non-existent for reasons of realism. However, the overall shaping and pacing won??????t be changed, which means excessive g??????s and heavy pumping caused by badly shaped track will stay.
2. Lack of heartlining or improper heartlining will be corrected for all of the ride types of companies that are known to heartline their coasters. Other than that, transitions will stay as they are, even if they??????re too quick or flat and boring, for example.
3. If a track is undersupported, the minimum of supports needed for it to hold up will be added. Still it??????s a plus if a track has worked supports, for good visuals, headchoppers, etc.

Now, good luck to everyone, and thanks to all voters!

Post July 4th, 2006, 4:32 pm

Points on hand: 1,843.00 Points

I just gotta give it to Park 2. It was very close between that one and Park 3, but Park 2 just had the edge with The Last Stop.

Edit: Sorry, forgot we weren't supposed to say who's they were.

Post July 4th, 2006, 4:35 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

not a one stands out imho, this should be a close battle to determine the winner.

Post July 4th, 2006, 4:52 pm

Points on hand: 136.00 Points

I voted for the park with the 2 best hypercoasters [:)]

Post July 4th, 2006, 5:40 pm

Points on hand: -1,299.00 Points
Bank: 1,430.56 Points
so me i have to give it to the #3 park, he haves some nice coaster there.

Post July 5th, 2006, 6:25 am
Pad

DRAFTERS, don't forget to vote for yourselves! I see many parks with 0 votes, which means not many drafters have looked at the poll yet.

Thanks to those that have voted already. @ Mods, is there maybe a possibility to frontpage this for a short time so more people notice it? Would be great!

Originally posted by ExTraxYz

I voted for the park with the 2 best hypercoasters [:)]

Which would be? [;)]

Post July 6th, 2006, 12:03 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

I think it has to be 1 or 2, as both parks have Beemer hypers and Intamin hypers.

Post July 6th, 2006, 12:37 am

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

I had to vote for park #2. its got some really great rides in there, especially pandemonium, which is one of the most disorienting, confusing rides ever[8D]

Post July 6th, 2006, 12:14 pm
Pad

Originally posted by Jakizle

I think it has to be 1 or 2, as both parks have Beemer hypers and Intamin hypers.

Or park 7, if someone likes insane intamins... [;)] Obviously, most of the drafters still didn't read this... As we're still getting quite some new votes, I'll let the vote go on, I guess for about a week.

Post July 6th, 2006, 12:26 pm

Points on hand: 1,843.00 Points

Park 7 needed more woodies, just one CCI isn't really enough.

Post July 6th, 2006, 12:37 pm
Pad

Argh, I didn't mean 7, park 8 is the one with two insane intamin hypers. Agreed about the woodies though.

Can any Mod frontpage this please? It would only need to be up there for a few days...

EDIT: I'm just resurrecting this twice every day to be at the most recent topics so someone maybe sees it. The voting will end after no one has voted for more than 24 hours (starting after the next vote that comes in).

Post July 10th, 2006, 1:50 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

Post July 15th, 2006, 4:46 am
Pad

Yes, we're back! I'll resurrect it a last time, hoping to determine a winner. Voting will end tomorrow, 3:47 AM

EDIT: CLOSED!

Return to No Limits Coaster