Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions Thrill Rides-Video By: Adam Colvin

Thrill Rides-Video By: Adam Colvin

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post July 6th, 2006, 11:23 pm

Points on hand: 2,221.00 Points
I'm excited to announce yet another video that I've put together for the public to view. It features coasters from around the world. From Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point to Goliath at Walibi World, there's lots of excitement around. This video is not just about your favourite coasters, it's about some of your favourite flat rides, including 'Move It', a stomach-twister ride. This video has taken months of my spare time to make and I've enjoyed every second of it, except for the part were the file wouldn't save. Well I've left you off to my best and favourite video of all.

THRILL RIDES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6MMqCrbXRg

Please Enjoy and if you have any questions, comments, and/or concerns then please post them here.

Thanks
Last edited by adamcolvin on July 6th, 2006, 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post July 7th, 2006, 12:09 am

Points on hand: 1,469.00 Points

Post July 7th, 2006, 1:14 am

Points on hand: 5,408.00 Points

Post July 7th, 2006, 5:29 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,180.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
the video was ok, but it would have been an awesome video if you'd shot the material yourself.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post July 7th, 2006, 6:39 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
I never knew you worked for the Discovery Channel Adam.
Nevertheless everyone is correct, it would have fantastic if you shot it yourself.

Post July 7th, 2006, 4:09 pm

Points on hand: 2,221.00 Points
Yes I agreee with that^ but right now I'm just saving up for a camera, but soon I'll be able to get my own footage and make my own movies and I don't work for the discouvery channel, where I got the video from was on there, which I forget, plus the video was translated to asian (don't know which country) so it's not from their website[:D]

Return to General Theme Park Discussions