Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion World issue discussion - North Korea

World issue discussion - North Korea

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post July 10th, 2006, 12:41 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Originally posted by ChainGangSoldier4Life15

You honestly wanna know what I think? I think Bush needs to shut the hell up before he gets us all killed and he jumps on his pretty little rocket and flies off somewhere safe. Having North Korea threaten to test more missiles could lead to a worse war than the war in Iraq. North Korea has as many if not more missiles than us and they would put up one hell of a fight. So Mr. President... please shut the hell up... Or they'd just send in Chuck Norris to kill all the Koreans [:p]

That's just idiotic. First off, we could easily blow that country off the map. After all, it's barely bigger than my home state of PA. 5 or 6 nukes and it's done. By my numbers, the US is 9,510,878 sq. km bigger than North Korea, also, The US is 7990% bigger than NK. Get the picture?

Plus, we have wepon systems that could easily intercept any missles launched at us.

[EDIT] Bad math

Post July 10th, 2006, 1:15 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

Originally posted by wersigobra

I think those North Koreans have been brainwashed by their crazy dictator and have no idea that (much of) the rest of the world is striving for peace, since they are force fed propaganda day and night. I'm sure that if he is taken out, someone worse will pop up in his place.

At first I thought it was funny when I found out that the missle test was an absolute disaster, but then I thought harder and wondered how close they are to having woking nukes. Maybe not so far away.

Oh, and by the way, I'm sure that because of their struggling econonomy, they wouldn't overlook the possibility of selling these weapons to terrorists or quasi-terrorist governments.

At the same time, who are we to tell other countries that they are not "allowed" to build nuclear weapons? Are we god? I don't think so. If we continue to build and maintain nukes, we are nothing more than hypocrites.....

By the way, bombing North Korea means at the very least nuclear fallout in many neighboring countries like South Korea, china and Japan...

Yuck. I hate politics!

you need to do more research buddy, they DO brainwash. they have ever since the korean war.

Post July 11th, 2006, 10:17 am

Points on hand: 2,978.00 Points
uhh...I don't know what you are referring to but that's what I implied in my post.

Post July 11th, 2006, 10:22 am

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

Post July 11th, 2006, 12:28 pm

Points on hand: 2,125.00 Points

Originally posted by Jimmy Yoshi

Originally posted by ChainGangSoldier4Life15

You honestly wanna know what I think? I think Bush needs to shut the hell up before he gets us all killed and he jumps on his pretty little rocket and flies off somewhere safe. Having North Korea threaten to test more missiles could lead to a worse war than the war in Iraq. North Korea has as many if not more missiles than us and they would put up one hell of a fight. So Mr. President... please shut the hell up... Or they'd just send in Chuck Norris to kill all the Koreans [:p]

That's just idiotic. First off, we could easily blow that country off the map. After all, it's barely bigger than my home state of PA. 5 or 6 nukes and it's done. By my numbers, the US is 9,510,878 sq. km bigger than North Korea, also, The US is 7990% bigger than NK. Get the picture?

Plus, we have wepon systems that could easily intercept any missles launched at us.

[EDIT] Bad math

Like it was said earlier, if we bomb North Korea then we have all them neighboring countries wanting to attack us. Plus, if we nuke theme, since we are pretty close to North Korea on the map, then we would suffer from nuclear radiation and we would probably all die ourselves. And like a video I saw if we bomb them, then they're all bombing each other and Australia's still like WTF?

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion