Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster Stealth Re creation

Stealth Re creation

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post July 16th, 2006, 2:11 pm

Points on hand: 2,506.00 Points

Hey guys.

Im doin a re creation of Stealth and i really need some 3d objects. Over the next few days i will tell you what I need and if anyone can do that object then I would be very gratefull. Then it will be less work for one person to do it all. I will give you full credit and say on the upload that you have helped with the objects.

http://www.NoLimitsDevCenter.net/p2241 Theres some pictures and I will update them and put them in this topic.

So! The first object i need is a station and the queue. (If you cant find any pictures of a queue that are good just make it as close as possible!)
http://stealth.thorpepark.com/photo_dia ... _06-12.jpg The queue.
http://stealth.thorpepark.com/photo_dia ... _06-12.jpg The station.

Thanks!

Post July 16th, 2006, 4:01 pm

Post July 16th, 2006, 4:13 pm

Points on hand: 1,843.00 Points

You don't really need 3ds to do the queue lines. Just make the fences with wooden support beams. That shouldn't be too hard to hard to do yourself. You might want someone to make the paths for you, but if no one volunteers for that you could always use a path made of footers.

Post July 17th, 2006, 12:02 am
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by Jordz

Anybody??

hmmm... Maybe a nice tip for you. Don't be so impatient. Not everybody does read your topic. Give people a few days the time to reply before asking again.
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post July 17th, 2006, 1:58 am

Ive alredy tried to make the queue out of beams and tubes and their rubbish but i havnt made any of them before and i dont really wont to muck up a so far quite good coaster with my rubbish queue line making skills!

Post July 17th, 2006, 2:49 am

It's better than nothing, at least it would show some effort.

Post July 17th, 2006, 3:21 am

Also the supports on the track are white but the queue is brown and i cant change the support colours otherwise it wouldnt be right.

Post July 17th, 2006, 7:10 am

Points on hand: 1,998.00 Points

to be fair jordz - no offence - but stealth at thorpe park isnt exactly the most difficult coaster to recreate... i mean on ttd and kk there is the twist - but obviously no twist on stealth. trackwork would have to be outstanding for anyone to care about it. as far as i can see the only reason why anyone would recreate stealth would be so they could add the 3ds, so why would anyone else make 3ds for to upload in your name? they could just quickly make the track themselves and get the credit they deserve... i think before you ask anyone to make 3ds for your ride, your going to have to convince them that your trackwork is perfect - not just smooth but true to life. for such a simple ride - everything must be in place... even your supports arent right. considering there are only like, 60 beams on the entire ride you may aswell copy each and everyone of them exactly. put the effort in and it might pay off. >end rant...

Post July 17th, 2006, 8:06 am

I have put a lot of effort in. I started the track a long time ago the colours are just right, it is excactly the right width and height of the top hat the launch is excactly the right speed and time, the Gs are the same as on the real ride and all the supports are in the right place so i think that I have put a lot of effort in and the ride would be even better with lots of amazing 3d objects. I dont want just the track on its own otherwise it would be quite boring. And also it isnt really easy to re create because you have to get the top hat and everything in the right place and the right shape. I have spent ages doing that and making sure it will be a very good coaster and even better with objects.

Post July 17th, 2006, 10:09 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Considering that you used some prefabs...I don't find that entirely true.

Post July 17th, 2006, 10:10 am

Post July 17th, 2006, 10:38 am

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Post July 17th, 2006, 10:40 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/i15925

I see some prefab supports there, and I'd recomend connecting those tubes on the very left[;)].

Post July 17th, 2006, 11:24 am

Post July 17th, 2006, 11:42 am

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
i agree with everyone, the 3ds should be o.k., but the track must be very very good. really. just because if 3d's doesnt make the ride smoother or better. (usually)
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post July 17th, 2006, 11:45 am

http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/i15927
The supports on the twist look really bad. They shouldn't be coming from the track at an angle, they should be perpendicular. Look at this and you'll see what I mean:
http://www.rcdb.com/m/ig3081.htm?picture=1

Post July 17th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points

Post July 17th, 2006, 12:49 pm

Done the supports to!

Seriously I have worked real hard on this coaster and i think that it is my best one so if anyone would be so nice to do some 3ds that would be good!!![8)][8)]

Post July 17th, 2006, 5:40 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Originally posted by harryman

atleast recreate a ride with some originality.

Really? I want you to recreate Dueling Dragons then.

Why bash someone for doing a recreation of an easy ride? Its a VERY good place to start, learn and grow in your understanding of the editor and simulator.

Geez. Get a life. When you resort to lame comments like that on the internet it makes people wonder what you must be like in real life.

Post July 17th, 2006, 6:30 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Really guys, he has put a lot of effort in this ride. I have been testing for quite a while now. And from what it was at the start he has come along way.
Recreating a simple element puts on so much pressure, no room at all for error, and everything must be perfect.
The ride itself rides somewhat to a high extent of realism, the airtime is at correct sustaintion, and at the right g-force, the duration matches exactly and the colours are again, exact.
Im thinking he wants good 3D's as its the only thing that will put origionality up the scale as we see so many of the Intamin Top Hat, nevertheless im looking forward to it, good work Jordz.

Post July 17th, 2006, 6:35 pm

Points on hand: 3,540.00 Points
Originally posted by english coaster guy

Really guys, he has put a lot of effort in this ride. I have been testing for quite a while now. And from what it was at the start he has come along way.
Recreating a simple element puts on so much pressure, no room at all for error, and everything must be perfect.
The ride itself rides somewhat to a high extent of realism, the airtime is at correct sustaintion, and at the right g-force, the duration matches exactly and the colours are again, exact.
Im thinking he wants good 3D's as its the only thing that will put origionality up the scale as we see so many of the Intamin Top Hat, nevertheless im looking forward to it, good work Jordz.

Well said ECG, and very true.

Originally posted by Real
Really? I want you to recreate Dueling Dragons then.

That is NOT an easy ride to recreate by any means.... trust me.
-Tony.

Post July 19th, 2006, 2:23 am

Ok.

Someone i think is going to make me the queue and the station!! YAY!!
So now I need I think the brake fins at the end and the start of the ride! Thanks

Post August 17th, 2006, 7:57 am

Hey guys.

Sorry to bring up an old topic but since you have to put updates in the same topic then i have to bring it up.
I have Some new pictures of my Stealth re creation and i wondered if you wanted to look!
http://www.NoLimitsDevCenter.net/p2241
Thanks!
Jordz.

Post August 17th, 2006, 8:03 am

Post August 17th, 2006, 8:51 am

Next

Return to No Limits Coaster