Board index Roller Coaster Games No Limits Coaster No Limits coasterdraft winners!

No Limits coasterdraft winners!

Discuss anything involving No Limits Coaster Simulation.

Post July 16th, 2006, 5:00 am
Pad

Points on hand: 1,981.00 Points

Thanks to everybody who participated in the draft or the voting! Now, let's see the results:

4th and last place goes to Hepta (Park 6), CoAsTeRkRazY (Park 7), screamomatic (Park 9) and coolbeans326 (park 10), that unfortunately all had 0 votes.

On rank three are Symbiotic (Park 4), Canadmos (Park 5), and cjd (Park 8) with 1 vote each.

jpecool (Park 1) has achieved the second place with two votes!

*drumroll*

On first place, we have a tie between Jakizle (Park 2) and Pad (Park 3) with a clear 8 votes each!!

Here are their two parks again:

Park 2 - Jakizle

The Last Stop is a furious paced wooden coaster that speed through a heavily wooded area. Riders face crazy airtime and powerful lateral forces along the way.

After the park was very pleased with the Last Stop, CCI was called once again to build Van Helsing : The Hunst Begings. This time CCI went for more of a compact layout that packs another punch of airtime and laterals.

Lucifer is an Intamin Accelerator coaster, featuring a top hat and various inversions. With it's tight turns and outta control speeds, Lucifer is one intense ride.

Enthusiasts crave over airtime, so our park presents you with two airtime machines. Take a ride on Barracuda, a graceful B&M mega coaster, or take a spin on Monolith, an exciting Intamin Hyper coaster that twists its way through it's course.

If you loved Lucifer, then you'll love Dynamite, a one of a kind launched Premier coaster. This ride features many airtime moments, many varying turns, and even includes an underground tunnel.

If you prefer inversions or enjoy being suspended from the coaster track, then Flight Of The Phoenix is for you. This ride is made unique by it's one of a kind drop that features a 360 degree roll, followed by many thrilling inversions and intense turns.

How would you like to be launched, spin in every other direction, only to be launched again and through the station to do even more of what you just experienced? No other coaster delivers this sensation like Muella's Pandemonium.

The parks 9th and final coaster is Ripsaw, Gravity Groups third installment featuring a never before seen tunnel underneath the station. This ride takes after both the Last Stop and Van Helsing, by staying compact yet spread out at the same time.

Park 3 - Pad

The Rover is a small, yet incredibly intense masterpiece by CCI??????s very own Martin White aka Mcfly. It??????s compact layout including some of the strongest laterals and many great airtime moments will leave you speechless!

Primal Scream by Canadmos: My personal favorite intamin rocket as it is quite long for its type and offers a great sequencing of turns, disorienting inversions (pretzel loop/ loopscrew) and straightforward ejector airtime. Mist-filled tunnels included!

High Heat is a 200 feet tall B&M-Hypercoaster designed by talented designer dcs221. It features a surprising mix of both floater and ejector airtime throughout its smooth layout, and a one-of-a-kind speed run over a highway that??????ll make you race against cars and trucks!

Angry Shamrock: This wonderful B&M terrain inverter was created by pauly414 to pay tribute to his irish roots. It features elegant yet forceful turns & hills (pulling up to +4.5 g??????s), a unique selection of four inversions (vertical loop, two giant interlocking corkscrews, zero-g roll) and two incredible underground tunnels.

Timber Express is a massive 5404 feet long double out??????n??????back woodie. It is obvious that Bockzilla designed this beast for airtime, as there are 18 instances of it, but there are also some of surprises throughout the perfectly paced course!

Deep Blue: This little MF 2001 ride captures the feeling of a smooth B&M floorless coaster like almost no other NL coaster in my opinion. Check out the unique shaping of its inclined dive loop from left front seat, and the rest of its great 3-inversions layout??????

Rings of Fire is one of the few great GCI coasters created in NL. Experienced designer Dirk Ermen has managed to create an extremely compact and powerful woodie for the very small strip of land our park wanted it to be in.

Hyperion was built by Tyler and Gerstlauer. This non-inverting ??????bobsled??????-type single-car coaster features great g-forces of all forms, elaborate theming and some surprising terrain interaction.

Froot Loop is one of our older tracks; Designer legend Kev concepted it for Premier rides. It??????s a large spaghetti bowl launched coaster for those who love high-speed turns, especially forceful helices, with some inversions and airtime moments thrown in at the right places.

Nostalgica is our tenth coaster and the fourth woodie of our collection, designed by Pad as the parks very first rollercoaster. Its vintage out??????n??????back layout with powerful lats and varying airtime shows that a woodie doesn??????t need to be big (as it stands only 70 feet tall) to be a great thrill.

Post July 16th, 2006, 5:07 am
Pad

Points on hand: 1,981.00 Points

Duh. I really hoped jake would win, it was always a close battle... It kinda sucks to post "Hey, I won too". Still I'm glad to have got so many votes because I personally like my ride collection a lot, as I got pretty much every pick I wanted. Congrats to jakizle as well!

I'm not very happy that the voting was so one-sided. Maybe descriptions were a more important factor than I thought, but certainly it was a pity that so many turns were missed, as you have a much bigger chance to get a coaster collection that many users like with 9 or 10 tracks, than with 6 or 7.

Personally, other than the winners, I liked jpe's and Symbiotics picks the best.

Post July 16th, 2006, 5:14 am

Points on hand: 1,843.00 Points

Congrats to Jakizle and Pad!

Maybe next time have a couple less drafters and a few less rounds, that might make it a bit easier to find some good tracks nearer the end. Plus, there'll probably be quite a few more tracks on the site by then, I've already seen some more good ones go up since this draft started. And including the fact that NL1.6 will be out by that time, the next one will hopefully go much better.

Post July 17th, 2006, 10:43 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Return to No Limits Coaster