Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions a new world record

a new world record

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post July 19th, 2006, 11:23 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Originally posted by koasterfreak14

what's wrong with you mr. 91 million posts? (as if) aren't you still a bit too young to enter the grouchy old man phase? then again, since laughing keeps you young, i guess he's aging early.

interesting pics. looks like some coaster fan's nightmares.

And who are you?

Post July 19th, 2006, 11:50 am

Points on hand: 2,249.00 Points

i'm someone who's trying to make a point that sometimes people cannot always be so literal. otherwise life is slow and uninteresting and quite frankly, boring. so when a harmless joke thread starts up, and all the author wants to do is add a little laughter around the site, i just wish that people wouldn't come in and act as if the people enjoying this humor are lower than themselves. sorry if i try to live my life with a positive attitude and enjoy laughter when it comes.

Post July 19th, 2006, 1:15 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points

what's wrong with you mr. 91 million posts? (as if) aren't you still a bit too young to enter the grouchy old man phase? then again, since laughing keeps you young, i guess he's aging early.

who were you talking about? me or the technical freak?
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post July 19th, 2006, 1:46 pm

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points

i'm someone who's trying to make a point that sometimes people cannot always be so literal. otherwise life is slow and uninteresting and quite frankly, boring. so when a harmless joke thread starts up, and all the author wants to do is add a little laughter around the site, i just wish that people wouldn't come in and act as if the people enjoying this humor are lower than themselves. sorry if i try to live my life with a positive attitude and enjoy laughter when it comes.

But you say. "Arn't you a little young". When you are younger yourself, confusing. Yes. Very ironic indeed.

Post July 19th, 2006, 2:30 pm

Points on hand: 2,249.00 Points

Originally posted by tiepilot35

who were you talking about? me or the technical freak?

i was talking sixflagsfiesta.

and englishcoasterguy, he's only like 40. yes i am younger but i believe that people shouldn't take everything so seriously. it's not ironic, it's just a insight into living a youthful and satisfying life.

Previous

Return to General Theme Park Discussions