Board index Theme Park Discussions Theme Park Trip Reports Six Flags New England 5/4/08

Six Flags New England 5/4/08

Visited a theme park and have a wild time?!? Post your trip report here and tell us all about it!

Post May 10th, 2008, 8:33 am

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

What a great day! Probably one of the greatest days you could have at a park.

Opening:
There was no one there.... AT ALL!
my lone car...
no one was there...
They did the whole entire opening show with the confetti and stuf for a whole FIVE PEOPLE including my group of 3... lets just say they lost a lot of money today...
yes!
taken early in the morning.. i tried to get a picture with the car.. BUT, no one was riding the ride so they werent sending any cars!
this picture was taken at 12:45, over two hours after the park has opened... and still, the superman had PLENTY of empty seats.
The sky opened up and the crowd picked up a little, but still, you could walk onto every ride, any seat, except for superman which had about 5 people in the front car wait.
My first gerstaluer roller coaster! and it was amazing!
Thunderbolt..
Then my camera battery died since i hadnt charged it since my universal trip.. so thats all the picts i got :-
Anyway, ride counts:

Flat rides: Total: 8
Whodini: 1
Raging River: 1
Batman the ride: 3
Superman ROS: 11
Flashback: 0, whats the point?
Pandemonium: 3
Catwomens whip (crazy headchoppers!): 1
Cyclone: ouch: crazy ejector in front row: 1
Thunderbolt: 1
Mind Eraser: 2 (i actually like SLC's, who would've guessed?)

It was a really great day, i wish we could've spent longer there but my dumb limited license made me leave at 4:45 :-\

Post May 10th, 2008, 11:47 am

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Nice, an empty park. I'm planning to go to Cedar Point this year on a similar days circumstances. Like, some obscure Thursday in the near future while school is still open.

Nice report, and nice 11 ROS rides.
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Return to Theme Park Trip Reports