Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Eagler S&S Power Mega Woodie (Testers Wanted)

Eagler S&S Power Mega Woodie (Testers Wanted)

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Points on hand: 1,038.00 Points

Made an NLDChttp://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/u971

I'm in the beginning construction stages now for a 200+ foot, wooden S&S coaster, the first large scale installation of one of their wooden coasters. Here are some stats (oh yeah P.S. if you look at some of my tracks they are kind of shabby, I've learned how to use tools now that's why I've made no tracks recently, you can bet this one will be good):

Height: 236 ft.
Length: 5,600 + ft.
Hills: 10 (Subject to Change with layout)
Air: 10+ seconds
Tunnels : Yes, two. (I need someone to hel with 3Ds)
Supports: Hybrid Steel
Trains: 3
Cars Per Train: 6
Height Requirement: 48"
Terraforming: Yes, but flat only for the tunnels.
AHG: No
Elementary: Yes

Pictures will come when hill two is done. (Likely this week.)
Last edited by SixFlagsOverTexas on August 2nd, 2006, 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 1st, 2006, 1:54 pm

Points on hand: 1,843.00 Points

Wait, elementary but no AHG? I hope that means you're doing any turns by hand, most of the formulas don't bank very well. (Unless you're not having any banking at all)

Post August 1st, 2006, 1:56 pm

Points on hand: 929.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points
Originally posted by SixFlagsOverTexas

I'm in the beginning construction stages now for a 200+ foot, wooden S&S coaster, the first large scale installation of one of their wooden coasters. Here are some stats (oh yeah P.S. if you look at some of my tracks they are kind of shabby, I've learned how to use tools now that's why I've made no tracks recently, you can bet this one will be good):

Length: 5,600 + ft.
Hills: 10 (Subject to Change with layout)
Air: 10+ seconds
Tunnels : Yes, two. (I need someone to hel with 3Ds)
Supports: Hybrid Steel
Trains: 3
Cars Per Train: 6
Height Requirement: 48"
Terraforming: Yes, but flat only for the tunnels.
AHG: No
Elementary: Yes

Pictures will come when hill two is done. (Likely this week.)

Do you have a NLDC account?

Post August 1st, 2006, 1:59 pm

Well Any turns will be done by Elementary then once pt into the track will be banked by hand, but not by formula. I don't know, maybe I will use AHG at the end of the track but for now I do not plan on it, because the Elementary is still very precise. As for do I have an NLDC account, yes, but I rarely eer use it. I plan to start when I get done with hill 2.

Post August 2nd, 2006, 5:30 pm

I NEED TESTERS.

Welp, I did it, although you may think it was a rush job (took all night and most of today), and I need to smooth a few nodes, I finally completed the Eagler. I as of right now still do not have any pictures, but it's BIG. I have changed the layout dramatically, from originally, a normal hill filled mega woodie, to a lesser hill filled, mega twister. Here is just a layout idea:

Lift
Hill 1 (Floater Air)
Tunnel
Hill 2 (Floater Air)
Hill 3 (Ejector Air)
Twister Portion (Banking up to 90 Degrees a few times, with some seconds of light airtime and speeds up to 63mph all G's are good though)Also a tunnel is inside this protion.
MCBR (no killjoy duty just is a warm up for whats ahead.)
Ejector Drop (Like on Magnus Colossus at Terra Mitica)
Tunnel
Hill 4 (Floater Air)
Tunnel
Hill 5-6 (One hill with two parts Ejector Air)
Turn
Tunnel
Hill 7 (Ejector Air)
Tunnel
Hill 8 (Ejector Air)
Brake Run

Stats:
Speed: 77mph
Tunnels: 6
G's: 4.7+, -1.9 (For about half a second, front car)
Lateral G's: Didn't look ut only saw green.
Steepest Angle: 70 Degrees
Steepest Lateral Angle: 90 Degrees (Hits that about two or three times)
Airtime: Yes, 15+ seconds.
Supports: Yes, auto supports for testing purposes. Will be changed later (maybe).

I need some testers, and I need some help with 3Ds, also if an testers could help smooth a few nodes, even though most are pretty much how I want them already, that would be great. Any advice welcomed from testers, I need about five or six. Help is greatly appreciated. LAstly, please PM me if you can help with 3Ds. Thanks again,

SFOT
P.S. Made an NLDC http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/u971

Return to Hard Hat Area