Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Testers Needed

Testers Needed

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post August 11th, 2006, 6:19 pm

Points on hand: 2,506.00 Points

i need some people to test my new coaster Alucard. Its an Intamin Hypercoaster just leave your email here if you want to test an pm me what you think thanks--codyl14
Last edited by CodyL14 on August 11th, 2006, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post August 11th, 2006, 6:37 pm

Points on hand: 1,038.00 Points

CoasterDude24@aim.com I want to see what this coaster that you tell us so little on is.

Post August 11th, 2006, 6:50 pm

Post August 11th, 2006, 7:06 pm

Post August 11th, 2006, 8:05 pm

This track was quite a track. To outline you problems in short:

1. The most noticable problems are the supports. Intamin style hyper coasters, use scaffolding supports, like on Superman: Ride of Steel at SFA, SFDL, or SFNE. These should be used on any of the bigger airtime hills, and the lift hill. YOu used standard B&M-like supports, throught the whole ride. I suggest going to http://www.rcdb.com/ and looking at the supports on SFNE's Superman: Ride of Steel. Using the scaffolding suupports for the lift hill, and two air hills afterward, and then the normal-style supports for all the turns, and then the final smaller airtime hills.

2. Second most noticable, was that half the nodes are smooth, and half are not smooth at all. I see you tried to use the AHG, but it didn't turn out perfectly. Try to ask someone to help you smooth out some nodes in the track, because about 50% weren't smooth.

3. A big no-no is having a drop that big after the final brakes. YOu should delete the end of the ride, (after the brakes), and rebuild it, by making the brakes angle downward or lower the hill up to the brakes by about 20 feet. The straight piece after the final brakes, should be another block, because trains cannot operate safely with the end block full. And the drop after this portion is also unnacceptable, and a big no-no. Also the drop here is not smooth at all. Also, the supports here are mighty flimsy.

4. Some transitions into hills, or turns are rough, and the banking might be slightly off. Pumping and bumping are abundant in some places also, especially (for pumps) in the turns/helix parts after hill 3 right next to the lift hill. And for bumps, the last turn, and the jump up the the brake run include bumps, an the drops on the brake runs include bumps.

On some good notes:

1. Your first two airtime hills, and the first drop, are amazing, and all of the ride feaures good G forces. Also, the layout is pretty original, and fairly legthy at almost 6,000 ft.

2. Most pieces meant to be straight, were straight, such as lift hills, brake runs (not their drops though), and the station.

Overall pretty good, but need to fix those urgent problems listed above.

Post August 11th, 2006, 10:27 pm

thanks i will do that and i understand why i need to use the scaffolding supports like on SROS it will make it look a lot better[^]

Return to Hard Hat Area