Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion movies coming soon

movies coming soon

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post September 21st, 2006, 6:51 am

Points on hand: 2,681.00 Points
Are you ready for some good old scare? Movies coming soon SAW 3,
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE THE BEGINNING, and THE GRUDGE 2

Post September 21st, 2006, 6:53 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Saw 3 ... cannot wait. I swear if it is lame I am gonna start a riot.

Post September 21st, 2006, 6:56 am

Points on hand: 2,681.00 Points
This one looks good, a lot better then the last one.

Post September 21st, 2006, 1:17 pm

Points on hand: 1,805.00 Points
Saw III is gonna (better) kickass! And we can't forget about The Marine, coming out Ocotber 13th! [:p]

Post September 21st, 2006, 1:50 pm

Points on hand: 643.00 Points

Personally, I can't wait to see Jackass 2 and Borat, but that's not till november....

Post September 21st, 2006, 2:25 pm

Points on hand: 1,805.00 Points
I'm going to see Jackass Number 2 with my friend for my birthday

Post September 21st, 2006, 2:54 pm
Dirk_Ermen User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 2,175.50 Points
Bank: 45,000.00 Points
Originally posted by TConwell

Saw 3 ... cannot wait. I swear if it is lame I am gonna start a riot.

I've seen saw 1 and 2 yesterday so yeah, I wonder if 3 will be good [:)]

Althrough, in 2 that jigsaw dude died @ the end. In the trailer from saw 3, it's alive again [lol] I thought that gal from 2 was going to take the jigsaw stuff over?[confused][lol]

Oh well, the trailer looked allright. Can't wait to watch it [:D]

www.saw3.com [;)]
Coastercount: 1410 (I've seen the world and it's horrid contraptions... @.@)
- Wood: 142
- Steel: 1268

Post September 21st, 2006, 3:13 pm

Points on hand: 3,318.00 Points
Location: Kettering, England / Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Post September 21st, 2006, 3:44 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

Originally posted by drummerkid

Personally, I can't wait to see Jackass 2 and Borat, but that's not till november....

Yes! The Borat movie looks great, Jackass too. Da Ali G Show is one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. And I'm going to be 17 in a couple weeks so I won't have to waste my time sneaking into them.
As for the horror movies, none of them look very good. The Grudge was ok, but all of these horror sequels and remakes look really bad. I loved the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, but I thought the recent remake was horrible.

Post September 21st, 2006, 5:00 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

gew... TCM:TB looks dreadful. i do not want to bring any sympathy/life time to Leatherface because without knowing wtf he is makes it a whole lot scarier. Grudge 2 is another pg-13 horror aimed for teens who have no sense. i could be wrong, but that's what the first one was. saw 3 is just an R rated version of Grudge 2 in the sense that it's just for money.

I hated Saw 2

And since probably no one has heard of these (or coming out anytime soon), I'm still really looking forward to them.

1. Renaissance
2. The Last King of Scotland
3. Little Children
4. Babel
5. Running with Scissors
6. F*ck
7. The Fountain

Post September 21st, 2006, 5:10 pm

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

Originally posted by j61264

Are you ready for some good old scare? Movies coming soon SAW 3,
TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE THE BEGINNING, and THE GRUDGE 2

The keyword there is OLD scare.

Frankly I'm actually kinda pissed that they're still carrying out these movies. Stupid money-hungry hollywood.

I'll tell you what I'm lookin forward to though, Jackass2 and The Science of Sleep. Jackass is Jackass, and Science of Sleep looks awesome.

Oh, and the Borat movie looks hilarious. I hope he does a Br?????????no movie too.

Post September 21st, 2006, 5:38 pm

Points on hand: 1,907.00 Points

BORAT MOBIE ALL THE WAY!!!!!! Jackass 2 also. All the scary movies comin out look really retarted and not scary. Its not possible to make a GOOD sequel to a scary movie. It's just not. The only movies where sequels are better are LOTR and SWOT (star wars original trilogy) Since scary movies are just not scary anymore, ive moved on to funny movies with a little action along the side.
Top movie list for coming attractions:
1. Borat movie (forget actual title)
2. Employee of the month (with DANE COOK!!! hope jessica simpson doesnt make the movie suck)
3. Spiderman 3 (Eric from That '70s show playing Venom! how cool is that lol)
4. Jackass 2 (sorry folks, but i honestly dont think itll be as good as the first one, wont stop me from seeing it though)
5. The Protecter (Tony Jaa = 1 man pwnage)

All these movies look great...on the other hand this is how scary those scary movies will be: [:o)] (unless your afraid of clowns, then they're about as scary as a feather in a pillowcase)

Post September 21st, 2006, 5:51 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

I had to look it up because I couldn't remember it either. The name of the movie is "Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan." [lol]

Post September 21st, 2006, 5:54 pm

Originally posted by SMer

The keyword there is OLD scare.

Frankly I'm actually kinda pissed that they're still carrying out these movies. Stupid money-hungry hollywood.

I'll tell you what I'm lookin forward to though, Jackass2 and The Science of Sleep. Jackass is Jackass, and Science of Sleep looks awesome.

Oh, and the Borat movie looks hilarious. I hope he does a Br?????????no movie too.

Lucky... The Science of Sleep doesn't appear to be opening anywhere close by for me.. and i was pretty excited about it.

Post September 21st, 2006, 5:59 pm

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

the only place I can see it, I've never been to the theater before, but I know it shows a lot of indie films and documentaries, and I guess that one just fits in there

Post September 21st, 2006, 6:04 pm

^we have a few indie theatres here. i've been to them more than the theatres they're building in the malls and stuff. but for some reason TSOS didn't make the cut for any of the local theatres.

Post September 21st, 2006, 6:19 pm

Points on hand: 643.00 Points

I don't care much for horror movies. As far as the new previews go, it's all the same, with the really quick, epilepsy clip changes.

In my opinion, I think Man of the Year will be pretty good, but Employee of the Month doesn't look as good as I thought it would for some reason...

Return to Off Topic Discussion