Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion what the hell is wrong with people?

what the hell is wrong with people?

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 5th, 2006, 8:55 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

what in god's name are people taking that makes them think this looks good????????

Image Insert:
42 KB
good thing most of the cars this is being done to are already ugly...

Image Insert:
24.76 KB......

unfortunately, cars that don't deserve it have been subjected to this retarded auto fad...

Image Insert:
22.34 KB
i mean, when a cop sees a car like that they should say to themselves , "wow,that looks expensive, but who ever woud do that is too stupid to have a job, so they must be doing something illegal"...
i mean for chrisake, do people do that as like a dare, like " i dare you to laugh m.f.er"
it hurts my brain, really.. where the hell did that idea come from?

Post October 5th, 2006, 9:06 pm

Points on hand: 68.00 Points
i agree, there are tons of people at my school that do that stupid stuff. it pointless putting 4 and 5 thousand dollar rims on an 800 dollar car...

Post October 5th, 2006, 9:09 pm

Points on hand: 2,249.00 Points

i know right? spare me on the whole "trend". most trends are stupid anyways, one person says its cool and all of a sudden everyone has it. no one actually likes it, it's only to look "cool".

pathetic

Post October 5th, 2006, 9:15 pm

Points on hand: 3,540.00 Points
^ Lol. I just think they are one of the most pointless things to be invented, not to mention that they look fugly...
-Tony.

Post October 5th, 2006, 9:17 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

the saddest part is that impala, that car should be as close to the ground as possible, if customized at all, and since it's a four door, a less flashy paint job would be good, BUT WHAT THE Chuff DID THEY DO TO THAT CAR????????
what goes through these peoples minds? AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
the overall effect is a life size badly proportioned chinese made 2.00 swap meet toy. gahhh.. i can't take it...

Post October 5th, 2006, 11:56 pm

Points on hand: 83.00 Points
[:D][:D][:D]Yeah, that fad has been going on for awhile know. Im just curious how top heavy that makes the car and how easy it would be to roll one of those klunkers.
Im sorry but that has got to be one of the dumbest things I have seen.[:D]

Post October 6th, 2006, 12:52 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

/me salivates
Anyone have a spare 64 impala? I would make that thing look beautiful!!!!!
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post October 6th, 2006, 1:30 am

Points on hand: 2,593.00 Points
Pxss Heads.
All people that try to disfunction the low rider, should be shot. And burned in a firey pit of death.
Period.
Although my neighbour has a VW campervan, surf style two tone, with spinning rims, that looks lush in my opinion. But, the thing is lowered so its acceptable.
[:)]

Post October 6th, 2006, 6:28 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

/me salivates
Anyone have a spare 64 impala? I would make that thing look beautiful!!!!!
Ese! Bring your easy walkers lets roll up on those gringos! [lol]
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post October 6th, 2006, 7:13 am

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

I saw a 1st gen Charger lifted with hideous rims the other day. Talk about destroying one of the best muscle cars ever. Probably cut its value in half too.

Post October 6th, 2006, 6:54 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

by first generation do mean a "66 or do you mean r/t? in either case that should be a 3rd strike.. instantly, no questions asked, no plea bargaining, no parole, no bail, no nuthin..
no, oscar, no spare impala's here, and i suppose the one in the picture has been horrifyingly disfigured to the point of complete uselessness.. i wish i could show everyone the picture of the 55 chevy belaire 2 door hardtop that this was done too. i've seen taxis in t.j. that were more tasteful.

Post October 6th, 2006, 7:01 pm

Points on hand: 2,656.00 Points

Post October 6th, 2006, 7:04 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

... eeeewwww... by all rights it's probabally not the "prettiest" charger, but when left stock looks pretty bad ass..that's a shame.

Post October 6th, 2006, 8:02 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

no, let's not. let's paint it black, lower it just a couple inches, take it down to t.j. for a genuine tuck and roll,perhaps in tan or burgundy and at the most 16 inch whitewalls. throw out the mufflers and replace them with glass packs, and blue-dot the tail lights(if allowed). at this point one can debate wether or not to remove and fill the door handles, which i don't recomend, and maybe, MAYBE a litle nodder head dog on the rear panel... MAYBE

Post October 6th, 2006, 8:16 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

yeah, i guess a jacuzzi would be nice....and before you edited i was thinking EXACTLY THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!! about the party barge, that is.

Return to Off Topic Discussion