Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion the "most idiotic cause of them all"award

the "most idiotic cause of them all"award

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 9th, 2006, 12:49 pm
gouldy User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,539.00 Points
Bank: 25,088.00 Points

I am totally offended by PETA, like even more offended than they are when they see animals being hurt, so yeah, PETA have to stop stamping their supposed authority on everything and let me kick cats in peace!

Post October 9th, 2006, 2:00 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

Post October 9th, 2006, 2:42 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 6,184.00 Points

Originally posted by SixFlagsFiesta

I like the video of the bikers beating up the westboro baptist church people better, and if you read threre website they have a video of them having to escape from a protest and as there driving away the windows in there van get smashed. And someone also tryed to blowup there church but i dont think they put enough powder in the bomb.

linkage please [:)]

Post October 9th, 2006, 3:53 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Post October 9th, 2006, 5:18 pm

Points on hand: 1,435.00 Points

Originally posted by TConwell

cb: http://www.godhatesfags.com/video/20060 ... rd-de.html

I love how they try to justify themselves ... [lol][lol]

!!! WTF?!! What kind of website is that? I've never seen a religious website with a warning [lol]. But man, that website name is awful. Let alone what it says is really.. um.. freak.y [:O]

Post October 9th, 2006, 5:30 pm

Indeed. They really need professional counseling ... I explained on page 2 why they used that name and it is on their page if you care to read about it -- but yeah -- quite amusing. [lol]

Post October 9th, 2006, 6:01 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Notice how they take thier passages out of context.
I would love to see one of thier leaders get paralyzed in some car accident. Not because I really want to see them hurt, but more because I want to see how they would react. Would they protest them as well and say that its thier fault or blame it on some one else?

Post October 9th, 2006, 6:53 pm

Of course CB, then it would be a blessing from God as they would claim that they are being refined by the "master's fire". Morons. Don't worry, there is something they are missing besides the clueless manner of understanding context. Romans 10:14 says, "and every man shall give an account of himself to God." No way to get out of that one ... they will answer for their actions sooner or later. I always thought Jesus preached love and forgiveness, should be interesting to watch them wiggle their way out of that conversation with God. Tell ya what CB, if I get there first I will save you a seat to watch the festivities. [lol]
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post October 11th, 2006, 2:14 pm
nut

Points on hand: 1,904.00 Points

Post October 11th, 2006, 2:36 pm
coolbeans326 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Tell ya what CB, if I get there first I will save you a seat to watch the festivities.[lol]

Will do![lol]

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion