Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Backyard Haunts! Update 10/31

Backyard Haunts! Update 10/31

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post October 24th, 2006, 6:15 am

Points on hand: 2,253.00 Points

Post October 24th, 2006, 8:38 am

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

I see Edge is the only sane person left on this site.

Post October 24th, 2006, 8:46 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

My family just does not celebrate Halloween; due to reasons that if some of you think hard enough you can probably remember why (we have discussed this before here in year's past). But, to those who go all out I say "well done" -- it is not often that I (or that I can remember) see a well put together display that is NOT at a theme park or a "traditional" haunted house/hay ride.

Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post October 26th, 2006, 9:12 am

Post October 28th, 2006, 3:03 pm

Points on hand: 1,444.00 Points
Me and my mate judt hide inside a cardboard box and jump out at anyone that comes past (Apart from grannies or people on bikes of course lol) Its absolutely hilarious and fun! Especially when you do it to chavs!

Post October 29th, 2006, 5:17 pm

chavs lol i love freaking them out but the take the fu*k out of u.

Post October 29th, 2006, 6:07 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

I finished 85% of the props and backrounds. I will have pics of the inside, outside, and an overview of everything I did put up soon.

Post October 30th, 2006, 9:42 am

Info on my school one ok you q then you split up into groups 6 to 8 and a large door opens and smoke flows around you ,enter then you walk through a large black corridor were there are coffins and people jump out and chase you into the first room were a boy is drawing and then he says its you dieing and a strobe light flashes and its says die rayan die jenny etc.You get chased by him into the next room were its a sewing class this is my favroute then start sewing people up and the teachers mouth and then they try to do it to you so you run out being chased into the auditouruim and there are curcus people acting on stage when the suddnely stop and the run off stage and then the supprise you hear a chiansaw and then it stop then it starts again,boom clowns run in with chainsaws this is what i do the you run into the dressing room for drama when people in bins jump up from a pile of clothes these are clowns the chase you to the end scene the scareist.The scene i will not give away as all of use are init.

heres a photo of the layout

Image Insert:
51.44 KB

Post October 31st, 2006, 11:05 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

Well this year was very cool out of 23 kids I scared 18. Some where from my school and knew it was coming and I didn't include the little ones which came in the tons. If you are thinking my neighborhood is small and no one goes trick or treating well you are right. But on the other hand whoever does come says I do a good job. which I do I plan all this a month ahead. I have taken pics but they turned out blurry but in them you get a basic idea at what I did.

^Inside the "forest" (porch). You can not see it but there is leaves everywhere.

^In front of the "forest" Includes giant animatronic spider on web.

^Overview

^I tried to take a picture of the control center including the stereo, fog machines, lights, and spotlight.

I didn't take a pic of my costume but if you want one just ask. SO any pics of any other halloween events?

Post November 1st, 2006, 12:57 pm

i have learned how to make a strobe light on acomputer.

Post December 21st, 2006, 9:29 pm

Points on hand: 4,230.00 Points
well, halloween may be long oer by now, but for halloween I set up tombstones in my front yard, then around the time the trick or treaters stopped, i went to the mall to get an early start on spooky stuff for next year. next year, I hope to have a fence, columns, and a cemetery sign. i'm well on my way to a full blown haunted house (in my garage [;)]

Post December 21st, 2006, 9:51 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
For halloween, my family didn't put up much decoration outside. But we had everything halloween, scary, orange, or black you could find in our neighborhood inside out house.

This thread is very old...
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion