Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Beast Esque Woodie--Prairie Rider

Beast Esque Woodie--Prairie Rider

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post December 25th, 2006, 4:59 pm

Points on hand: 585.00 Points
My first ever creation. I'm pretty close to fnishing it but I'm guessing I won't be done until I reach a week of work since I still need to add small things.(LOTS of small things)

I'd like to also mention that no track tools were not used and will not be in the near future. What you currently see is solemnly made by the Track smoother in 1.6 and my hand.

Last edited by tt1001 on December 25th, 2006, 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post December 25th, 2006, 5:20 pm

Points on hand: 2,063.00 Points

Pretty cool looking for your first ride. Just dont forget any lateral supports, but looks like a great ride.

Post December 25th, 2006, 5:37 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Hmm... I think it looks pretty cool too. Could you get us a shot of some airtime hills? Do you have any airtime hills within this track? IMO, airtime is one of the greatest attributes on a woodie (right after out of control-ness and intense banking turns)
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post December 25th, 2006, 6:44 pm

Originally posted by GerstlCrazy

Hmm... I think it looks pretty cool too. Could you get us a shot of some airtime hills? Do you have any airtime hills within this track? IMO, airtime is one of the greatest attributes on a woodie (right after out of control-ness and intense banking turns)

Airtime hills? Ehh not really. Although I must say there are plenty of zero-g moments where you practically feel weightless especially on the turns. I think the highest airtime you get is 0.7 which is at the double rise that leads to the break run.

Pretty cool looking for your first ride. Just dont forget any lateral supports, but looks like a great ride.

I'm not exactly sure if I'll put later-braces especially because of how much my computer lags with all the nodes and etc. in the editor. (I have a VERY bad computer) I'll try to include the braces though..

Post December 25th, 2006, 6:58 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

This coaster will need lateral braces for realism ... so please consider that before you upload. Otherwise, this looks like a pretty decent ride for sure!

Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post December 26th, 2006, 12:19 am

Well, I guess I'll just look for out-of-control-ness and positive forces instead of negative.

Post December 26th, 2006, 2:04 am

Positive+Laterals are something you can definately look forward to. Highest +G: 4.1 (Slightly moderate) Highest Lats: 1.7 (Intense)

Post December 26th, 2006, 2:10 am

Woah. Don't get too carried away with positives though. We don't want people getting forced through the bottom of the seat [lol] I remember a rocket coaster on this site before the crash. Wow, this guy had like 10 G's at a point in the ride [lol].

Your +G's looks great though tt1001.

Post December 26th, 2006, 2:49 am

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

Post December 27th, 2006, 12:41 am

Well, I took you guys' advice. I added lateral braces and I must quite say it is looking B-E-A-utiful..Anyway here are some pics of the braces and a peek of the station/s?

I'm guessing some of you aren't really interest at the moment[lol]SO I guess I'll allow 2 people to test it for the heck of it with one condition, and that is to actually comment after testing because it just pisses the heck out of me when people actually get the priority to rate it but don't even bother to give one little word about the ride...Anyway yeah..testers..

Post December 27th, 2006, 7:13 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Originally posted by tt1001
What you currently see is solemnly made by the Track smoother in 1.6 and my hand.

If ya use that, you might as well use the other tools. ;) Just cause its included in the game doesnt mean its not a track tool.

A good one at that though. Layout looks good, hopefully its not super disappointing like the actual Beast was.

Post December 27th, 2006, 7:23 pm

Points on hand: 4,190.00 Points

I wouldn't call beast disappointing! Anyway - I like the lateral supports, but at times they look a little boxy... maybe some more cathedral-like supports? This would also improve the track participation in the support structure - more supports = more headchops :) We like headchops :)

Return to Hard Hat Area