Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Event Horizon- Intamin Accelerator Coaster

Event Horizon- Intamin Accelerator Coaster

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post October 3rd, 2008, 5:07 pm

Points on hand: 1,286.00 Points

Summary:

Event Horizon is my latest project. I am working on it along with Mecury and will upload them on the same day. I will try to finish by October 13, if at all possible. Event Horizon is an Intamin Accelerator coaster. It is not very much like TTD or Kingda Ka- more like KK than TTD. It is very much like Stealth, Xcelerator, and Storm Runner all rolled into one. It will be around 4500 ft. long, have a hydraulic launch (courtesy of my awesome supportwork), will reach 86 MPH in less than 2 seconds, have 3 inversions, will feature 2 overbanked curves, and 3 times of floater and ejector airtime. It all comes to conclude: THIS WILL BE ONE HECKUVA RIDE! It is Stealth with a good layout. It will feature a similar color scheme to Stealth, but will have Black and White alternating track colors on the launch and partway up the Top Hat. Yes, I forgot to mention that it will have a 255 ft. tall top hat, very similar to Stealth's and Xcelerator's top hats.

Stuff you should know:

-Heartlined(AHG)
-Auto Flanged
-Light Gray track w/ Dark Gray supports.
-255 ft. tall
-Over 4500 ft. long
-86 MPH launch
-Twisted Diving Loop inversion
-Double Heartline Camelback (Double ZGR but hits -0.6 instead of 0)
-Cartextures are done so it will be .nlpack

Links:
NLDC Page for Event Horizon: (none at the time)
NLDC Page for Mercury: http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p5165

Last edited by disaster249 on October 3rd, 2008, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Hard Hat Area