Board index Roller Coaster Games Track Advertising [NL] Revenge of "The Rockler"

[NL] Revenge of "The Rockler"

Advertise your ride here to get it ridden and rated!

Post December 2nd, 2003, 2:03 pm
cjd

Points on hand: 4,718.00 Points

Well, it has been 6 months since I originally posted The Rockler on this site. Now, I am pleased to announce that construction has officialy begun on version 2. Basically, this coaster is completely revamped from the original. The top section is basically the same as before, except for the part leading up to the drop. Then, everything is different. The slow-mo brake run is toast... the train flies straight off the cliff, 325 feet down. It hits 98 mph, flies back into the mountains, and spends the whole time flying through a maze of cliffs, trees, and track. The airtime is fabulous the whole way through, and the curves are fast and furious. There is also an incredibly smooth, beastly double helix to accent the drop. The speed is nonstop, and the scenery is spectacular. I know I said it last time, but this is the ride of your life. It never lets up, and is sure to bring my park, Extreme Heights, up to new heights, with the #1 wood coaster in the world. (just wait, I'm serious this time.) This coaster will be completed just after Christmas time, so it will be my gift to everyone.

Return to Track Advertising