Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Attention all Pay Pal Users!

Attention all Pay Pal Users!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post March 6th, 2007, 4:31 pm

Points on hand: 2,869.00 Points

This is a Warning, Be careful about opening a particular E-Mail from "Pay Pal".It is not marked as spam. I checked my e-mail today and got one from Pay Pal in my normal mail folder. It had said that there was an unauthorized credit card access on my account. The email looked just like paypals, everything was legitamite. It asked me to click a link to log in and I would be asked a few questions to reset my account. I clicked the link wondering what was going on, right then McAfee popped up saying that the site was a phishing site and to block it immediatly.

Just to be sure nobody did access my account. I opened up a new window and went to paypals site and there was nothing about an unauthorized credit card access. Watch out for this e-mail just in case there is more going around. Let me know if anybody has received one already.

Post March 6th, 2007, 4:55 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

Uh, I get these everyday. You're an idiot for clicking on the link in the first place.

If it doesn't say Dear YOURNAME,

Then you know it's a scam.

Post March 6th, 2007, 5:18 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

^Even if it does say your name, I still wouldn't trust it...

Its best to just goto the actual website yourself and log in there. At least then you know for sure.

Post March 6th, 2007, 6:22 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Don't be a stupidnead like me and abbreviate your name when you sign up for stuff too. Than again i don't ahve anything related to money on the internet.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post March 6th, 2007, 8:56 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

now that we know you have a paypal account, send us some cash to weeweeslap@coastercrazy.com [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Return to Off Topic Discussion