Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area New dueling intamin rocket coaster!

New dueling intamin rocket coaster!

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post April 5th, 2007, 10:15 am

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

I've been working (and am stil) on a new, one of a kind intamin dueling rocket coaster! There are two tracks. Both have a top-hat, an overbank and each one inversion. The first one has a barrelroll and the second one an immelman. The trackwork is almost done, and i started the supportwork to. It's going to be finished soon, but before I upload it, I'd like to hear, what you think about it! Check out some pics here: (link coming soon, the nl dev. center doesnt let me upload pics for some reason)
Also, if so.l could make a cartex and some 3ds (like a double station), I would be very pleased. The current name is Battle of the beasts, but if you have a better idea, please tell me!

Vid_w[8D]

<EDIT> Well, the nl dev center just won't work! So here's a teaser pic: Image Only till The dev center works again.
Last edited by Vid_w on April 5th, 2007, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post April 5th, 2007, 10:48 am

Points on hand: 2,204.00 Points
I really like the idea. I'd like to see something like this in real life. The chiller of the Hydraulics. I wonder if they'll ever make a hydraulic shuttle coaster.

Post April 5th, 2007, 12:59 pm

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

Well, I've completed the trackwork and the supportwork! Now all that i need is a cartexture and someone to test it. And if somebody has time, he or she can do some 3ds for me to!
Thanks in advance!

<EDIT> I just realized, that the nldc works again for me! Here's the link for the pics: http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/p3421 YAY![:D]

Return to Hard Hat Area