Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Michael Phelps.....................on drugs

Michael Phelps.....................on drugs

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post February 1st, 2009, 4:48 pm

Points on hand: 2,664.00 Points
http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/9160136?MSNHPHCP>1=39002

This is possibly the most digraceful thing I have ever seen! An olymic champion with EIGHT gold medals and he has to do drugs! HOW HORRIBLE IS THAT?

Post February 1st, 2009, 4:59 pm

Points on hand: 613.00 Points

Post February 1st, 2009, 5:02 pm

Points on hand: 1,151.00 Points

It is more disgraceful to live in a society where pot smoking is somehow worse than binge drinking.

Post February 1st, 2009, 5:03 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

This makes it sound like he was found shooting heroin or something, give the guy a break.

Post February 1st, 2009, 5:08 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
He's most likely done it way before this time. And he still got 8 medals.

Post February 1st, 2009, 5:25 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

^Yeah really, why should he be apologizing for this? Well, I can see why he has to, but still...

Post February 1st, 2009, 5:33 pm

Points on hand: 827.00 Points
You make it sound like he used steroids. I think since it doesn't state he used multiple drugs, I think you should change the topic name to, "Michael Phelps caught smoking pot," or something that doesn't sound like he's doing steroids or hardcore drugs.

Post February 1st, 2009, 5:48 pm

Points on hand: 67.00 Points
You cannot believe I much I hate the 'News of the World' (the newspaper who took the snaps.) - they try to do this all the time: spy on people constantly, looking for the slightest mistake and just get pleasure out of using sensationalist headlines to ruin a person's life. Leave the poor guy alone!

Post February 1st, 2009, 6:32 pm

Points on hand: 5,394.00 Points
Bank: 1,660.00 Points
He is a human! Humans are not perfect in any way! (unless you are CoasterkidMWM) He was at a college at what sounds like a frat party... I can't believe you guys automatically accuse him of being a bad person because he does something I am sure half of America's teenagers and college students do! Now, if he injured someone or murdered someone or was involved in criminal offenses, then accuse him! But a bong? In that case, all the Beatles are horrible influences and should all be tried because of using LCD...
Oh, were you expecting something here?

Post February 1st, 2009, 6:58 pm

Points on hand: 2,837.21 Points
Bank: 6,969.69 Points
Using drugs is stupid. I agree with fraroc for the most part, though I also agree it could be worse.

Post February 1st, 2009, 7:07 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Wow, I don't understand how that's the most disgraceful thing you've ever seen. It doesn't really bother me too much..

Post February 1st, 2009, 7:21 pm

Points on hand: 5,806.00 Points

It doesn't bother me at all. Just imagine the head rush he could get with his lung capacity. [lol]

Its just a little wacky tabacky, no worse than anyone going out and having a few drinks at the local pub.

Post February 1st, 2009, 7:53 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Pot...... that's it?

It's not like losing the brain cells the pot kill are going to make him seem any less smart, he already has the IQ of a cheesecake. Give it a rest people. It's not like the pot would help him ever.

Originally posted by rcking04

Humans are not perfect in any way! (unless you are CoasterkidMWM)

:/
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post February 1st, 2009, 8:28 pm

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

Pot...... that's it?

It's not like losing the brain cells the pot kill are going to make him seem any less smart, he already has the IQ of a cheesecake. Give it a rest people. It's not like the pot would help him ever.

He is actually extremely dorkyy and smart.

Post February 3rd, 2009, 4:13 am

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

When you have that much money, that much fame, that much pressure (to be this or that), and you live in a bubble with no control mechanisms around you, these are the things that happen. Just ask Terrell Owens, Michael Vick, etc.
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post February 3rd, 2009, 12:24 pm

Points on hand: 462.00 Points
Dude has won 14 gold medals total...who cares! Besides [CENSORED WORD] should be legal, period. The tax revenue would be outrageous.

Post February 3rd, 2009, 4:23 pm

Points on hand: 3,805.00 Points
Bank: 0.00 Points
yeah that's pathetic, he's 23 years old, has friends, was at a house party with no adults and is wildly popular, what did you expect? the kid to just walk on out of there everyone there feeling like he's a bit of a loser (why, by the way?) and call the police? yeah, right, he smoked the damn pot and tried to get on with it but the freaking news of the world is like "OMIGOD! YOU SMOKED POT AND YOU FAMOUS! That's naughty!!" *BAM!* blasted across the internet. D:< WHY?
Cradled by two loving arms that I'd die for,
One little kiss and Felina goodbye.

Return to Off Topic Discussion