Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Heck yes!

Heck yes!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post April 25th, 2007, 10:31 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

I finally got the wii. This is a big deal because i have been tracking it down since late november. Any one else have it and if so any good games. i only have wii sports which is great.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post April 25th, 2007, 10:37 pm

Points on hand: 1,171.00 Points

My brother got one awhile ago and so far the only game I've really liked for it is SSX Blur, which is a pretty sweet game once you get used to the controls.

Post April 25th, 2007, 10:49 pm

Points on hand: 62.00 Points
OMG, U SUCK, IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE WII FOREVER!!!!!!!!! i cant find it at any store. Is it really fun? oh, and were did u get it?
So, my friend came up to me the other day and asked if I wanted a frozen banana, and I said no, but I want a normal banana later, so... yea.

- RIP Mitch Hedberg

Post April 26th, 2007, 12:04 am

Points on hand: 2,601.00 Points

I delivered two cases each to the EB Games and Gamestop on my route today. That's six units for each store.

Usually, the stores all get their goods on the same day, so the EB or Gamestop in your area might've gotten theirs today as well.
My body isn't a temple. It's an amusement park.

Post April 26th, 2007, 12:48 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,868.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I have to get me some and resell them [:D]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post April 26th, 2007, 2:19 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Tiger Woods on the Wii forever. IM seriously considering selling my 360 for a wii and TW07. Its just THAT fun.

Post April 26th, 2007, 2:43 am
man

Points on hand: 111.00 Points
I had mine first day it was released. I tried to camp out but they sent us home at 11 and told us to come back at 6 XD so I just stayed up half the night teasing Angry_Gumball about how I get to be in my warm house while he had to be on the cold sidewalk XD....

anyways some good games I got are wario ware, rayman raving rabits, towny hawks downhill jam, and zelda. (cant remember what else I got) I have also heard paper mario is like one of the best games ever, but I dont got any money for it right now.
Go chuff yourself and have a nice day! :D

Post April 26th, 2007, 6:04 am

Points on hand: 1,269.00 Points

I got mine last week.. i just called to the Bart Smit (toyshop in Holland) to ask if they got one.. he just said.. yes.. we just got one in..
I'm already Pro with Bowling and got 890 points with Tennis :)

Post April 26th, 2007, 6:15 am

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Originally posted by Real

Tiger Woods on the Wii forever. IM seriously considering selling my 360 for a wii and TW07. Its just THAT fun.

I'll take it. :P

Yeah Wii is sweet. Zelda, Wii Sports, and Tiger are the only really good games out right now.

Post April 26th, 2007, 8:05 am

Originally posted by asaaa

OMG, U SUCK, IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THE WII FOREVER!!!!!!!!! i cant find it at any store. Is it really fun? oh, and were did u get it?

I got it at gamestop it was there last one. And yes it is really fun.
You can reserve yours at eb games but from here its like a two month wait.

Anyway i want to try red steel but i may be awhile because of how much it costs.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post April 26th, 2007, 10:30 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points

Post April 26th, 2007, 6:19 pm

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

Originally posted by Jimmy Yoshi

I'll take it. :P

Yeah Wii is sweet. Zelda, Wii Sports, and Tiger are the only really good games out right now.

yeah, i got myself a wii, GET ONE, they rock, i play it more than any other system ive ever have...

Post April 26th, 2007, 6:25 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Yeah I don't recommend Red Steel. Apparently Call of Duty 3 isn't bad but I have no real experience with it. Anyways I'd just wait until an online shooter game out to buy one.

Post April 26th, 2007, 6:29 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Yeah, I was trying to get a Wii since Christmas, and then I got it during late march. I think. Whatever, it's really sick! I've got Wii Sports, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, and Trauma Center - Second Opinion. Trauma Center is pretty sweet too, it's surgery and stuff. Might sound pretty wierd, but I love it. Saving up to get Zelda right now, and CAN'T WAIT for God of War [:D]

Post April 26th, 2007, 6:33 pm

yeah, i just got prince of persia
dont get it... lol, its fun, but its not as fun as they make it out to be, i still play it a lot, but its just not... too great...

also, warioware, before you play, you have to watch a movie before every challenge, which is kinda annoying, tiger woods is awesome... wii sports, is incredible... yeah, i waited at a wal mart for 2 hours, got #8 of 12 :)

Post April 26th, 2007, 7:00 pm

Points on hand: 4,830.00 Points

I have played Trauma Center-Second Opinion with my friend and we killed someone with the bandages... It was hilarious[lol]!

Post April 26th, 2007, 7:09 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

I have a Wii, but need to get some more games. All I ahve is sports, Zelda, and COD 3.

I'm considering Mario Party when it comes out, it's a great, fun game for a group of people to play, and I bet it will be even better on the Wii.

Post April 26th, 2007, 7:56 pm

Red Steel sucks. Alot.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/reds ... id=6162018
http://wii.ign.com/articles/746/746975p1.html
http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3155353
http://www.gamepro.com/nintendo/wii/gam ... 9070.shtml

It averages a 5.0 out of 10. VERY pathetic. Plus Ive heard its crazy buggy and will crash quite a bit.

Just wait for a good shooter to come out.

I can't imagine what it will be like.

Post April 26th, 2007, 10:29 pm

i have tiger, wario ware, prince of persia, they all arent the best, i like wiisports... but next im buying wiiplay or whatever, w/ the extra controller, thats a good deal... then probably zelda, or another game thatll be good by then, i guess godfather is pretty good... ill rent it...

Return to Off Topic Discussion