Board index Roller Coaster Games Hard Hat Area Hyper

Hyper

The Hard Hat Area is the place to post construction news about your ride, so this is the place to hype your future upload!

Post May 5th, 2007, 5:58 am
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 153.00 Points
I'm building a hyper, which currently stands 220 feet tall. It reaches 74-75 mph (changes randomly). This is my first time doing a thread of this kind. I have built up to the mcbr. I am having a hard time thinking of what to do next. Which has resulted in me making this thread. Any suggestions, information, opinions, criticism, or whatever, would be greatly appreciated. Well, here are some pics. Also, if you are wondering, all g's are in check. Positives are pretty intense, with highest at 4.8 (not red). All negatives though are floater air.

Last edited by A7 on May 5th, 2007, 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post May 5th, 2007, 4:11 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
Doesn't look too shaby, bud! One thing I may suggest is using [IMG] tags next time you have a thread with coaster pictures. Makes it easier,faster, and more convenient for everyone to navigate.
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post May 5th, 2007, 4:15 pm
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Ok, I'll Do that next time. I am currently thinking about some intense helix's after that mcbr. The mcbr is 113 feet off of the ground. What do you guys think?

Post May 5th, 2007, 5:13 pm

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

Post May 5th, 2007, 5:57 pm
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by CalawayPark

Is this tool or handbuilt? looks great!

Hand built, but then I used ahg. I just finished the second half of track work. I found one of my old, uncompleted tracks, and saved a piece as a element, used some ahg, then put it in this one. Here are some pics. If you don't like this ending, tell me what I should change.

Post May 5th, 2007, 6:58 pm

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

Post May 5th, 2007, 7:09 pm

Points on hand: 96.00 Points
Bank: 4,290.00 Points
Looks very nice. The helix looks quite forceful and the hills also look like they will have nice zeros.

Post May 5th, 2007, 7:26 pm
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

I'm not exactly sure how long this one will take to be finished. Maybe another 2-3 days supports. Possibly some 3ds. If I think of something. Terrain, could be a day. I just finished timing with the trains. I will most likely finish within the next week. I have 3, 6 car trains. The colors may not be permanent either, so if you have any ideas please speak up. The big helix is not intense at the beginning but it gradually gets very intense. All the small ones though after the mcbr are pretty decent. About 2 1/2 g's are pulled on those ones. I am very happy with the hills though! They turned out great, and glide smoothly over the tops with nice air. Usually between 0.3 and -0.8 but in some cases, it is slightly more intense.

[Edit]

Here are some pics of supports I started on.

Something even more.. I got really bored today so I decided to make a html file. I am slowly learning how to make these in school right now. So I decided to make a better version of the updates I do on here. I am still going to upload the pics here but alternatively if you want you can download the .zip file provided on newer updates, and see a better version. Don't do it if you don't want to. Well, here is my first one. http://www.filefreak.com/pfiles/9154/Untitled%20Hyper_1.zip

Post May 7th, 2007, 9:49 pm
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Ok, This is probably the first time I am giving up on a track. If someone wants to complete or just ride it as it is, send me a pm and I will send it to you. The supports on this ride particular are just giving me a headache! I haven't even done many, and I can't stand it. It's just a drag to work on this track further. It's a long track and only being on the lift hill, it's pretty bad. The track work is great though. Do you just think I should upload as is, and tell people to rate/comment based on the track/layout/smoothness, and not supports? I'm just done with it and have moved on to a more fun track to build.

Post May 7th, 2007, 9:58 pm
Tetsu Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 44.00 Points
Bank: 4,333.00 Points

Post May 7th, 2007, 11:21 pm
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by coasterfan4444

You can always put the track in this area: http://www.nolimitsdevcenter.net/scrapyard.

Ok, I guess I will do that.

[Edit]

It's in the scrap yard now.

Post May 12th, 2007, 3:53 am
A7 User avatar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Return to Hard Hat Area