Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Coaster-Related Dreams

Coaster-Related Dreams

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post May 25th, 2007, 3:18 pm

Points on hand: 2,664.00 Points
What kind of dreams at night do you have about coasters? One dream I had was that I went to dorney park to go on steel force but then I saw that it was under construction and painted orange and blue then the let people on (dont ask me why) and I went on and then due to the incomplete track we were about to crash. every body fell off and landed on mattresses but I landed right smack on a hot dog stand and then I woke up

Post May 25th, 2007, 3:25 pm

Points on hand: 3,960.00 Points

I don't dream of coaster's or related.. ever lol

But i swear i had Deja-vu today in the hospital... i donno i must have dreamt it and it happened today.. thats so f****** up i was realy scared.
Rarwh

Post May 25th, 2007, 3:51 pm
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
hmmm...some about troy and one about another dutch park, but i don't dream that much

Post May 25th, 2007, 3:56 pm

Points on hand: 68.00 Points

One night I had a dream and me and my sister where waiting in line for Chiller at GADV but it was in this weird place. Chiller was different as well. There was only the Robin side and instead of a Zero-G-Roll it was a loop. So the layout was kind of like a bommerang. It was also painted light blue, the loop was mis-shapen and there was a small hill where the launch track should have been. There was no scenery around the track like the observatory and the station was just like those stations in RCT with a canopy top. All of a sudden my mom comes along and tell us to hurry up and I said, "Were almost there the only thing that'll make us have to wait is a roll back" (Dont know why I said rollback and not valley). So of course the train starts to valley between the spike and the loop but theres this odd thing that caught the train before it started to vally and it pulled the train backwards through the loop and the train completed the course. Then my mom said "Louie, I have this awesome book that I want you to read!" and I was like "ok?". So the train go back into the station and everyone started cheering. The restaints opened and I was about to get in the train.

Then I woke up.

Post May 25th, 2007, 5:09 pm

Points on hand: 9,697.00 Points
Not that I can remember, really. Ohh Zan Deja-vu is really freaky sometimes..
X2 ??? Intimidator 305 ??? Millennium Force ??? Iron Rattler ??? El Toro ??? Fury 325 ??? Maverick ??? Skyrush ??? Twisted Timbers ??? Voyage

Post May 25th, 2007, 5:14 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

I had one where i went to kings island but they had some of there current rides. They had montu, kracken, son of beast, beast. Kracken was broken. Otherwise we diden't go on anything.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post May 25th, 2007, 5:22 pm

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Post May 25th, 2007, 7:31 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

i had a dream that my cat and i were at magic mountain with wee wee slap and we rode the matterhorn (?) except there was fire instead of snow.. and my cat liked it..

Post May 25th, 2007, 8:08 pm

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

Originally posted by the coaster finatic

but it was in this weird place.

yea every time I dream about a coaster, I always know the park and the coaster, but for some reason it's all weird and different from reality.

I can't really remember any specifically, but I know I've had em before.

Post May 25th, 2007, 8:30 pm

Points on hand: 10,012.00 Points
I sometimes dream about being at my favorite parks, mainly Cedar Point. It's strange because when I wake up, I realize all the roller coasters were nothing like the real ones, but I didn't comprehend that while dreaming...I always get so sad when I wake up and it's not real [:(]
1-Millennium Force | 2-Intimidator 305 | 3-Fury 325
4-Skyrush | 5-Iron Rattler | 6-X2 | 7-Kingda Ka
8-Voyage | 9-Maverick | 10-Monster

Post May 25th, 2007, 8:40 pm

Points on hand: 4,906.00 Points

^yea I dunno why you always dream them differently than they really are. it sucks tho, one time I had a dream that was realistic, and I got so pissed when I woke up (it was a monday and I had school).

Post May 25th, 2007, 9:45 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

I've had two memorable coaster dreams. The first one was me on TTD, but it didn't looks anything like it. The other was me on an imaginary B&M hyper inside of a greenhouse type thing which was in a disney park. I rode the ride twice and the layout was actually pretty good so I'm making a ride based off of it.

Post May 25th, 2007, 9:56 pm

Points on hand: 1,516.00 Points

I really dont dream about roller coasters. I dream about floating around different places, not in my body. Like dreaming about floating around a mall, big cities, or mountains. I really dont remember half of them, but 23.461% of them are scary ones.

Post May 25th, 2007, 10:06 pm

Points on hand: 2,204.00 Points
I had a dream that i was on goliath sfmm but then track was missing so we flew off and ended up on nickelodion area of universal.

Post May 25th, 2007, 10:48 pm

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

My latest coaster dream [that I can remember] was at Galaxyland... with the new spinner. The coaster started normal then was a reverse free-fall coaster... the entire thing was purple with white supports, and there were 4 cars per train. There were thousands of people there and the entire ride was in a hole in the ground. There was a lady talking to me telling me how great it was. Then, we rode it but there was this tunnel section that was in an underwater tunnel.. the cars skipped off the track and slid over top of plants and water and then went back on... then it ended, then I was being told by this guy that was like a centimeter away from what felt like I would be seeing if I were looking in a camera telling me how bad it was, then we went into the mall and I was woke up to go to school...

Oddest dream EVAR.

Post May 25th, 2007, 11:00 pm

Points on hand: 1,516.00 Points

Oh, and there was this one time that I dreamed that I had one of those phones from Apple. I was showing it to all my friends, calling everybody, and then when I woke up I noticed it was all a dream and got mad.

Post May 26th, 2007, 4:10 am

Points on hand: 196.00 Points

I once dreamt of being at Alton towers, and that Rita had spinning cars.

Post May 26th, 2007, 4:30 am

Points on hand: 3,999.00 Points
I recently dreamed I was riding a wooden coaster. It was a great smooth ride but when I looked down at the track and structure it was all rotton and falling apart, but the train kept going.
Trackwalker

Post May 26th, 2007, 10:54 am

Points on hand: 3,189.00 Points

Ahaha, I just had one last night. I was riding Millennium with my mom and sister, and everything was exactly normal, up until the second air hill. Except the back car had B&M clamshell restraints, and I had to buckle my seatbelt and all that when going down the first drop...Then I came back for a re-ride, but turned out I entered in the exit, so I started climbing on the train and my sis started to bike down the track.

I have no idea.

Return to Off Topic Discussion