Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Animal Testing KICKS ASS!!!

Animal Testing KICKS ASS!!!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 24th, 2007, 11:10 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
This is the thread where you post all of the awesome things that have come from animal testing and why it's one of the best ideas ever. This was inspired by a wonderfully well written PM from a special user on this very wholesome family website.

"You support animal testing? Wow I guess you really are a little bug who needs to be squashed."

Isn't that just a fountain of never ending greatness? I mean I'm a bad person for supporting animal testing and yet killing an insect is totally 100% cool even though it's also a living thing.

According the BBC "Animal testing has helped to develop vaccines against diseases like rabies, polio, measles, mumps, rubella and TB".

I mean like who the hell really needs those vaccines? Pixie the mouse and Pruella the Piggy could have lived happy lives instead of dying for us so we could have wonderful vaccines like the above. Nobody needs vaccines like that, only pussies use them anyways.

Additinoally the BBC says "Antibiotics, HIV drugs, insulin and cancer treatments rely on animal tests. Other testing methods aren't advanced enough"
Pfft I laugh in the face of diabetes, cancer and HIV.

Another thing said by the BBC is that "Operations on animals helped to develop organ transplant and open-heart surgery techniques"
HAHAHAHAHAHA! God what loser needs a different organ from an organ transplant?! They should be left to rot and die for the animals.

Summary: Advancing humanity is for morons. Fido the dalmation is more important. Post here if you <3 animal testing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/hottopics/ ... ndex.shtml
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 24th, 2007, 11:14 pm

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

"You support animal testing? Wow I guess you really are a little bug who needs to be squashed."

Isn't that just a fountain of never ending greatness? I mean I'm a bad person for supporting animal testing and yet killing an insect is totally 100% cool even though it's also a living thing.

Matt...[lol] That's really funny stuff.

I dunno what I <3 more, you or this topic.

Post June 24th, 2007, 11:19 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Hmmmm .... http://www.coastercrazy.com/forum/topic.a ... C_ID=14775

Anyone else see an argument coming? Wait, let me get my popcorn. [lol]
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post June 24th, 2007, 11:20 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Christ I even agreed with Tconwell AND Real on this. This is a new chapter for human civilization....
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 24th, 2007, 11:33 pm

Points on hand: 2,135.00 Points

Post June 24th, 2007, 11:50 pm

Points on hand: 3,780.00 Points
Well, getting back to the original topic idea, scientists use mice to isolate ceratain genes that cause disorders. Maybe one day they could even fix CKMWM.

Post June 24th, 2007, 11:52 pm

Points on hand: 585.00 Points
Seriously why animals? I'd rather see a murder, a rapist, or burgular get used on lab tests than animals. Unlike animals, those horrible people deserve to be treated like crap. And plus, results would be more accurate because they are people like us.[:D]

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:00 am

Points on hand: 2,135.00 Points
yesterday my dad was watching some show well they where injecting mice with cocan and other drugs

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:02 am

And the purpose of that was? Inject those durg addicts like Lindsey Lohan and Nicole Richie with those drugs atleast they'll enjoy it damn it.

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:04 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

not "us" ..."you" maybe but not "us"
yeah. i think polio sucks more than animal testing...
and don't forget dolly the sheep.. soon we'll have "half human half animal hybrids" like the ones bush mentioned in the 20o4 debates.. how cool..i want my kid to be half me half the monkey from those stupid 70's clint eastwood movies. then he could be in the movies.
and figuring out how to use insulin in diabetics is radder than a dog that never got to be a pet.. hell lassie wasn't even that much of a hero.

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:10 am

Originally posted by jayman

yeah. i think polio sucks more than animal testing...
and don't forget dolly the sheep.. soon we'll have "half human half animal hybrids" like the ones bush mentioned in the 20o4 debates.. how cool..i want my kid to be half me half the monkey from those stupid 70's clint eastwood movies. then he could be in the movies.

Or then your kid/monkey will be in my backyard eating leftover feces of my other dogs lol.

If a man has contributed to a killing spree. Then why doesn't he deserve to be used as a lab rat instead. Instead of ending his life by simply injecting him with poison, why don't they make his body useful. If it doesn't seem wrong to torture an animal then why is it any different for a person who has caused another's death. I bet that if that killer killed your own wife, mother, or sister you would definately feel the same. I had a friend with a similar situation, and wow was he angry and depressed towards the killer. Anyway[:)]This is going offtopic lol.

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:12 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:16 am

Your replies put joyful tears into my eyes. Lol. ImageSo, um are you still planning to have that monkey kid, it would sure make a great cash cow. Or better yet, I could sell it to a Freak circus for you lol.

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:21 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

coasterkid said everything that needed to be said. the rest is just entertainment..commence dancing .. you sure got some moves. p.s . i can't have that kid , stem cell research is still illegal[lol]

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:26 am

coasterkid said everything that needed to be said. the rest is just entertainment..commence dancing .. you sure got some moves.

What? Lol where are you going with this? Since when was I dancing. Uh oh, someone must've over dosed in imaginary crack.

p.s . i can't have that kid , stem cell research is still illegal

Oh man! Hopefully one day! Lol

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:34 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Originally posted by Coasterkidmwm

Christ I even agreed with Tconwell AND Real on this. This is a new chapter for human civilization....

Tis, tis my friend.

Originally posted by tt1001

Seriously why animals? I'd rather see a murder, a rapist, or burgular get used on lab tests than animals. Unlike animals, those horrible people deserve to be treated like crap. And plus, results would be more accurate because they are people like us.[:D]

This attitude scares me. Since when did you fall from heaven and stricken as perfect? Geesh. At this point the rapist is probably less at fault than you.

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:41 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

OMG coastrkid i cant balieve that u posted this thread. its really realy cruel that u think animal testing is gud because these animals r being exposd to horrible diseases. u shoud be banned from this site[stoning]

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:44 am

This attitude scares me. Since when did you fall from heaven and stricken as perfect? Geesh. At this point the rapist is probably less at fault than you.

I won't lie. No one is perfect, But who in their right mind would want to do those things. What your actually saying is that wether someone gets raped by a rapist, or killed by a killer, that it is alright for the criminal to get forgiven. Since when did you hear a dog rape a person or kill a person(Unless the dog is mad or maltreated because most dogs can be good dogs if they are exposed to good training and love [:)])

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:52 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

..(cracks open tall boy and settles back for the show.)..

Post June 25th, 2007, 12:55 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Your key word is "most" which means not all. I have seen dogs treated well attack someone who did nothing.

And of course, everyone deserves the right to be forgiven. If not, you might as well rot right along with them - just like the rest of us. What makes you any better than them? Arent you just both human capable of irrational thought?

Post June 25th, 2007, 1:13 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

(hears imaginary stammering and gasping.. chuckles to self)

Post June 25th, 2007, 1:16 am

Originally posted by IntaminFan397

OMG coastrkid i cant balieve that u posted this thread. its really realy cruel that u think animal testing is gud because these animals r being exposd to horrible diseases. u shoud be banned from this site[stoning]

[lol] to the ebonics and web-speak. Very uncharacteristic of you Tony ... I say, "demon come out of him!" [lol]

Post June 25th, 2007, 1:19 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

c.k. this is not just the best thread you've ever posted , but maybe the best thread ever .. not as good as ghost rider at night, but close.

Post June 25th, 2007, 1:23 am

Points on hand: 3,245.00 Points

Post June 25th, 2007, 1:24 am

<-- Pours jay another tall one. "Want some popcorn?" [lol]

Next

Return to Off Topic Discussion