Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Animal Testing KICKS ASS!!!

Animal Testing KICKS ASS!!!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 25th, 2007, 1:27 am

Points on hand: 3,245.00 Points

Originally posted by tt1001

This attitude scares me. Since when did you fall from heaven and stricken as perfect? Geesh. At this point the rapist is probably less at fault than you.

I won't lie. No one is perfect, But who in their right mind would want to do those things. What your actually saying is that wether someone gets raped by a rapist, or killed by a killer, that it is alright for the criminal to get forgiven. Since when did you hear a dog rape a person or kill a person(Unless the dog is mad or maltreated because most dogs can be good dogs if they are exposed to good training and love [:)])

So it's not okay to exploit them for good purposes, but it's fine to train them out of their nature to feed your own selfish desire for company?

Well, that makes perfect sense! I'd just rather do both, though. Call me greedy.

Post June 25th, 2007, 1:29 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

yep.. watch the salt though.. and stand back.. i like my garlic powder..
.. dang i forgot what i was gonna say..
score one for bicoasterkid.

Post June 25th, 2007, 1:45 am

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Im still confused by Rock. lol.

Oh, "god purposes" means playing God I assume. I must be really tired...

Post June 25th, 2007, 1:48 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Post June 25th, 2007, 1:49 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points

Post June 25th, 2007, 2:49 am

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

Originally posted by bicoastalkid

This attitude scares me. Since when did you fall from heaven and stricken as perfect? Geesh. At this point the rapist is probably less at fault than you.

I won't lie. No one is perfect, But who in their right mind would want to do those things. What your actually saying is that wether someone gets raped by a rapist, or killed by a killer, that it is alright for the criminal to get forgiven. Since when did you hear a dog rape a person or kill a person(Unless the dog is mad or maltreated because most dogs can be good dogs if they are exposed to good training and love [:)])

So it's not okay to exploit them for god purposes, but it's fine to train them out of their nature to feed your own selfish desire for company?

Well, that makes perfect sense! I'd just rather do both, though. Call me greedy.

insted of using complex words and stuff how about u give a real argument. i cant belive u would train dogs out of there nature, thats just mean and cruel[:(!][:(!][:(!] u r indeed very greedy so stop being mean 2 the dogs

Post June 25th, 2007, 3:07 am

^Sorry, I thought it was rather straight forward.

Originally posted by Real

Im still confused by Rock. lol.

Oh, "god purposes" means playing God I assume. I must be really tired...

Actually it's a typo, it's "good" puposes.

Post June 25th, 2007, 4:08 pm

Points on hand: 585.00 Points
So it's not okay to exploit them for good purposes, but it's fine to train them out of their nature to feed your own selfish desire for company?

Blah blah blah. [:)]
Your annoying shut up. lol.

Post June 25th, 2007, 4:26 pm

Points on hand: 5,766.00 Points

im ok with this.

puppy mills are just crewl cuz its the conditions and the treatment they recive

but animal testing is diffrent. it is needed and is important.
otherwise who knows what the linx efect really could be?
Making screams come true

Post June 25th, 2007, 4:33 pm

Points on hand: 1,754.00 Points

I am a member of PETA I do not Agree with animal testing at all.

Post June 25th, 2007, 5:50 pm

^Please redirect your eyes to this video

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/709.html

Be aware, it contains naughty language! lol

Post June 25th, 2007, 6:40 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by coastervekoma

better hope you don't catch something that can be cured by something tested on animals it would sure be hypocritical..

Post June 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Originally posted by tt1001I won't lie. No one is perfect, But who in their right mind would want to do those things. What your actually saying is that wether someone gets raped by a rapist, or killed by a killer, that it is alright for the criminal to get forgiven. Since when did you hear a dog rape a person or kill a person(Unless the dog is mad or maltreated because most dogs can be good dogs if they are exposed to good training and love [:)])

I have a relative that was mauled to death by a pit bull. She was seven. Please explain how more love would have helped this situation. Thanks

Originally posted by IntaminFan397

OMG coastrkid i cant balieve that u posted this thread. its really realy cruel that u think animal testing is gud because these animals r being exposd to horrible diseases. u shoud be banned from this site[stoning]

If you not kidding, then please lay off eating the paint chips.

Originally posted by coastervekoma

You should join a Zoophilia club.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 25th, 2007, 6:50 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

hmmm does eating Cheeto's contribute to animal cruelty?
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 25th, 2007, 6:57 pm

Blah blah blah. [:)]
Your annoying shut up. lol.

Annoying....... or correct?

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:14 pm

Nope annoying pretty much sums it up. It's careless people like your ass who don't give much shiz about everything. You don't how many people would threaten you if they found out that you were mistreating dogs by clubbing them with electrical crap and chaining them(Was that Jayman who said that or you. Hm I forgot).Either way go play in traffic wothless crap =D

I have a relative that was mauled to death by a pit bull. She was seven. Please explain how more love would have helped this situation. Thanks

Not my issue. I did mention "MOST"

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:19 pm

I would never club or prod a dog. Seriously, you act as if I have no imagination....

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:23 pm

Whos the sadist here? Basically calling people worthless hoping they die? You need to examine yourself. I dont care how much you love animals, humans are animals too.

So dont be a hipocrite and tell a human to kill themselves. If thats the case, everytime an animal flips out and kills something, it should be forced to kill itself. Or is there some flawed logic that forgives an animal that has no soul?

Oh and threats can definatly be prosecuted against.

However, a threat is just someone running their mouths...like someone else here...

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:24 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

Originally posted by gazag

im ok with this.

puppy mills are just crewl cuz its the conditions and the treatment they recive

but animal testing is diffrent. it is needed and is important.
otherwise who knows what the linx efect really could be?

Thats my take on it to. There doing this for a GOOD reason. And the puppy mills treat them like crap and with animalk testing they atleast try to heal the animals.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:26 pm

Whos the sadist here? Basically calling people worthless hoping they die? You need to examine yourself. I dont care how much you love animals, humans are animals too.

So dont be a hipocrite and tell a human to kill themselves. If thats the case, everytime an animal flips out and kills something, it should be forced to kill itself. Or is there some flawed logic that forgives an animal that has no soul?

Oh and threats can definatly be prosecuted against.

However, a threat is just someone running their mouths...like someone else here...

No, not really, that only goes to the careless people [:)] *Cough* Jayman and Bisexualcoastalkid. Lol that made me crack up. Otherwise everything else is fine =D. And if your actually taking all tha I say
seriously, then wow your no fun! You old geezer. I'm only replying to have fun. I would be watching 24/7 but life calls you know =D. Unlike something that you might not have. [:)]
I would never club or prod a dog. Seriously, you act as if I have no imagination....

Deng it then it must've been jayman's ass!! My poor memory and I lol.

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:28 pm

Oh, you're so clever with your incorrect analysis of my screen name! Bicoastal is actually because I have homes on both the east and west coast of the USofA.

Also, I'm gay, and will tell anybody this, so I'm sorry to prove you incorrect once again, but okay.

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:30 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

tt1001 I think that was a little far. O and by the way don't say lol after everything it just makes you look like a n00b.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Well, if we cant do it on animals, I volunteer that all the people who want to save the animals from all human existance be used for medical testing. Any takers?

Originally posted by bicoastalkid

Oh, you're so clever with your incorrect analysis of my screen name! Bicoastal is actually because I have homes on both the east and west coast of the USofA.

Also, I'm gay, and will tell anybody this, so I'm sorry to prove you incorrect once again, but okay.

Deng it. Where could I find another nickname for you then!?! Bisexualcoastalkid sounded catchy [:(]

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:32 pm

Well, if we cant do it on animals, I volunteer that all the people who want to save the animals from all human existance be used for medical testing. Any takers?

Let's use your mom!! [:D]

Anyway, I'd say what I had suggested awhile ago. (Using murder criminals) to be used as test subjects! Why waste their bodies in executions!! Atleast they are making contributions to today's society! Lol.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion