Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Animal Testing KICKS ASS!!!

Animal Testing KICKS ASS!!!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:33 pm

Points on hand: 3,245.00 Points

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:34 pm

Points on hand: 585.00 Points

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:34 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Originally posted by tt1001
No, not really, that only goes to the careless people [:)] *Cough* Jayman and Bisexualcoastalkid. Lol that made me crack up. Otherwise everything else is fine =D. And if your actually taking all tha I say
seriously, then wow your no fun! You old geezer. I'm only replying to have fun. I would be watching 24/7 but life calls you know =D. Unlike something that you might not have. [:)]

Working two jobs. Going to school. Engaged, to be married next year.

And even if you are joking, it shows your hearts true intentions. I havent met a person yet who acts and jokes around in such ways but inside didnt actually harbor those kinds of feelings.

And you are replying as much as anyone else here...so?

And Im turning 24 on Thursday. So if Im an old geezer to you, then that explains why you make the comments you make - seeing as youd be considerably younger here.

I take what people say, joking or not, somewhat seriously. It really shows what a person is like on the inside. Some people make it clear when they joke - you suck at it.

EDIT

As I said before, what did they do to deserve that? They will get their just deserve. Plus Id rather watch the animal activists actually back up their program.

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:36 pm

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:41 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Originally posted by tt1001Bisexualcoastalkid sounded catchy [:(]

Do you realize how awesome it would be to be bi? You could pick up ANYONE. Stupid 13yr olds not thinking things through.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:41 pm

Originally posted by Real

Working two jobs. Going to school. Engaged, to be married next year.

And even if you are joking, it shows your hearts true intentions. I havent met a person yet who acts and jokes around in such ways but inside didnt actually harbor those kinds of feelings.

And you are replying as much as anyone else here...so?

And Im turning 24 on Thursday. So if Im an old geezer to you, then that explains why you make the comments you make - seeing as youd be considerably younger here.

I take what people say, joking or not, somewhat seriously. It really shows what a person is like on the inside. Some people make it clear when they joke - you suck at it.

EDIT

As I said before, what did they do to deserve that? They will get their just deserve. Plus Id rather watch the animal activists actually back up their program.

Geez. Pussy pussy no fun! Lol. There are situations in which you are supposed to either act mature, or not. This my friend, is a situation in which I play around lol. Seriously! You think I take some of you people on here seriously! For all I know you could be lying!! Lol Your probably not but that's my take on it. It's the internet what you expect old man! Or not. And btw I'm 16. [:)] I'm more mature in real life actually. [:)]

Do you realize how awesome it would be to be bi? You could pick up ANYONE. Stupid 13yr olds not thinking things through.

It sure would help you in situations where you could not find a mate? It must be hard for someone as ugly as you to find someone! lol. I wish you the best luck.

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:44 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Cmon man even I say I'm more mature in real life.

You smell too.

Also I'd lay off Real as he seems to be doing everything possible to make life stressful in the situation he is in that doesn't involve being in the Middle East with military duties and doesn't involve having kids.

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:45 pm

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:46 pm

Cmon man even I say I'm more mature in real life.

You smell too.

Are you sure your cyber nostrils aren't acting up? Or is it that your just smelling your stinky butt. Take a shower you trash bag! lol

lol I find this hard to believe lol.

I find hard to believe your face. Could such a monstrosity really exist! LOL!!

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:47 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Originally posted by bicoastalkid

I would never club or prod a dog. Seriously, you act as if I have no imagination....
i sure would , and had to one time, someones mutant retard pitbull clamped on to my hand i had to hit it over the head with my fist to make it let go..

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:48 pm

i sure would , and had to one time, someones mutant retard pitbull clamped on to my hand i had to hit it over the head with my fist to make it let go..

I hope it hurt your pussy-self good! What did you do after? GO home to your mom and cry about it!? Lol Puss puss.

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:52 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Wow, 2 more pages of crap ...
Jay, toss me one of those there alcoholic beverages you fancy so much.

Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post June 25th, 2007, 7:57 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

If you not kidding, then please lay off eating the paint chips.

ok so ur saying that i eat paint chips instead of actually providding a argument 2 back up why exposing animals 2 chemicals is a good thing. u kno what im leaving this thread cuz no1 can give a good reason y its ok 2 possibly hurt the animals over humans.we r advanced animals so how would u like it if scientists forced u 2 test new medicine and u died from it

Post June 25th, 2007, 8:01 pm

Points on hand: 3,307.00 Points

I hope it hurt your pussy-self good! What did you do after? GO home to your mom and cry about it!? Lol Puss puss.

hey listen up stop flaming people this is a very serios topic and shuld have intelligent discusions but ur ruining it[stoning]

Post June 25th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Points on hand: 3,285.00 Points

I could make such a fortune logging all these crappy debates and putting them on a site called "The Internets Stupidest Debates!"

I don't even know how you have the time to respond to such rubbish.

Post June 25th, 2007, 8:19 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

It's really easy. All you have to do is stop touching yourself for 5 minutes at a time.

Post June 25th, 2007, 8:20 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

Ok tt1001 you serously need to take it down you only look like a fool. And stop the whole lol thing you are just looking like more of a n00b. Trust me just cool down and stop trying to dis people because thats not what this is about. You say your 16 so act it other wise im sticking with my orginal theory, your an immiture eight year old.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post June 25th, 2007, 8:42 pm

Nice flame .... and people wonder why conversations can never really happen here.

*gulp*

Bartender, refill please.

Post June 25th, 2007, 8:43 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by TConwell

Wow, 2 more pages of crap ...
Jay, toss me one of those there alcoholic beverages you fancy so much.

hmm.. lets see here.. ooh here's a cold tecate.. ah.. these harps are really good too.. hmm..but look, i knew it! there was one wine cooler in here just for you. [lol]i'll just aim it at 'bamy and hope that global warming keeps it floating far enough.

Post June 25th, 2007, 8:44 pm

[lol][lol] That'll do donkey, that'll do.

Post June 25th, 2007, 8:50 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Post June 25th, 2007, 8:59 pm

Now, where were we? Ah yes ... CK was about to say something profound. Or perhaps it was Real? Well, we'll see.

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:08 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

[lol]i missed that when it was new, i was driving home.
what is this special ed p.e. class?.. is that the BEST you can do?

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:18 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Ya'll need some good old fashioned grain alcohol. That stuff is bad ass.

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:18 pm

Ironically, I'm the only person not flaming in this thread.

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion