Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Animal Testing KICKS ASS!!!

Animal Testing KICKS ASS!!!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:19 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:21 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by bicoastalkid

Ironically, I'm the only person not flaming in this thread.

well what are you waiting for, man..

oh wait.. [sillyme]

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:27 pm

Points on hand: 905.00 Points

Man tt1001, you sure do crack yourself up. Enough of the language as well.

And as to what you said to jay, what is your problem? Have you ever seen an animal that got attacked by another animal not fight back? A while back, this stray dog bit me in the hand. I wasn't going to let it sit there and knaw on my hand, so I hit it on the head and it backed off. The dog came charging back and me after I had turned and walked a little ways. What was I to do, stand there and let it eat my face off? I don't think that would have felt too good. Instead, I kicked it in the head and he went his seperate ways.
Survival of the fittest kid. If I'm getting attacked, I will fight back. If I win, good for me, if I lose, well that sucks.

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:33 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Mr. Crowbar would have ended that quickly.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:34 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

Yes, we all carry one of those in our socks for just such a moment. [lol]
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:37 pm

Points on hand: 3,245.00 Points

How does one conceal a crowbar in their socks?

Teach me your magic...

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:39 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Put the socks with crowbar already inside in a bag and carry the bag around. Duh.

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:41 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Originally posted by Iron Man

And as to what you said to jay, what is your problem? Have you ever seen an animal that got attacked by another animal not fight back? A while back, this stray dog bit me in the hand. I wasn't going to let it sit there and knaw on my hand, so I hit it on the head and it backed off. The dog came charging back and me after I had turned and walked a little ways. What was I to do, stand there and let it eat my face off? I don't think that would have felt too good. Instead, I kicked it in the head and he went his seperate ways.
Survival of the fittest kid. If I'm getting attacked, I will fight back. If I win, good for me, if I lose, well that sucks.
trust me you won't lose if i'm around.. i like animals,but when it comes to animal vs. human..animal loses if i can help it. if i can save even one human life by killing a hundred dogs i'd do it.

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:42 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Another way to conceal a crowbar is to gut an innocent crowbar and then gleefully munch on its insides. Afterwards put the crowbar in the carcass and drag it around on the streets behind you. That's another way to conceal a crowbar.

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:44 pm

Originally posted by jayman

Originally posted by Iron Man

trust me you won't lose if i'm around.. i like animals,but when it comes to animal vs. human..animal loses if i can help it. if i can save even one human life by killing a hundred dogs i'd do it.

That really depends on the human!

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:44 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Post June 25th, 2007, 9:49 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

No popping Brood 13 cicadas is better. You need a very quick tap with your toes (preferably a flat shoe, my steel toed work boots work fantastic for this) and they must be on a hard surface like concrete. If you screw it up they whine and you have to step on the orange bastards again.

Post June 26th, 2007, 5:50 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Originally posted by tt1001It's the internet what you expect old man! Or not. And btw I'm 16. [:)] I'm more mature in real life actually.

Actually, you are the very reason intelligent conversations cant be had on the internet OR in real life. You more than likly act the same way out of the internet and have stupid conversations that mean nothing.

You can say what you want, your actions speak a whole lot louder than what you say you are doing. At 16 you dont even know what maturity is. That wont hit you for quite some time - especially since you are a male who thinks the internet is just for joking around.

Can we get some bannage here?

Post June 26th, 2007, 5:53 pm

Yes, I agree ... someone ban Real please. No wait ... [lol]

Post June 26th, 2007, 5:58 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
Maybe till hes gone...at least I wont have to feel more dumb by reading his posts accidentally.

Post June 26th, 2007, 6:09 pm

[lol][lol] Good one.

Post June 26th, 2007, 6:27 pm

Post June 26th, 2007, 6:41 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I heard the word ban in my sleep and poof I show up [lol]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 26th, 2007, 7:05 pm

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

Originally posted by Real

Originally posted by tt1001It's the internet what you expect old man! Or not. And btw I'm 16. [:)] I'm more mature in real life actually.

Actually, you are the very reason intelligent conversations cant be had on the internet OR in real life. You more than likly act the same way out of the internet and have stupid conversations that mean nothing.

You can say what you want, your actions speak a whole lot louder than what you say you are doing. At 16 you dont even know what maturity is. That wont hit you for quite some time - especially since you are a male who thinks the internet is just for joking around.

Can we get some bannage here?

Shut up about not knowing what maturity is, you don't know either. You're not 80 years old, and you know what, you always develop new ideas and concepts as you get older. There is no such thing as being fully mature, and hell, you're not even a paragon of maturity!

Practice what you preach, because you can't accuse someone of just thinking they're mature when you do the same thing. You're not any more mature than the next guy.

Frick, half of your posts are accusing someone of being immature and stupid, if you ask me that's being pretty damn immature yourself.

UGH.

And by the way, animal test all you want, if it's saving lives it doesn't matter.

Post June 26th, 2007, 7:20 pm
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

Calawaypark, need I remind you from how many other websites you have been banned? Maybe it is due to you not understanding maturity?
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 26th, 2007, 7:36 pm
True Addicts
True Addicts

Blasphemy I tell you!

Post June 26th, 2007, 7:58 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

ohhh that is funny .. calaway park calling real immature!!!! hahahahahaha! oh my . it's funny no matter who'd say that , but this time its HILARIOUS.
ps.. coaster kid, seems like paul didn't understand nature too well.

Post June 26th, 2007, 8:24 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

tt1001 and calaway park, I must say i thank you both for hilarious minutes of reading. really made my uneventful tuesday night eventful. Doctors say you are suppose to laugh 8 times a day to keep healthy. I can confidently say if i were to be locked in a room, one of these "dog kennels" you keep saying are the worst thing to hit the earth since the 6 mile wide asteroid 65 million years ago, i would have no problem staying alive for many years, well into my forties.

My mouth hurts from LMAOING!!211!!

I'll address rants to each of you.

Calaway - you are 13. You are Canadian. No one cares what your opinion is. You seem to be higher and more mature than all of us by calling us immature...that's real mature. Truth be told Real and others here are more mature than you will ever be. You have no right saying that people are immature when you haven't even hit puberty; all you have hit is parents who gave you a computer so you could go online and meet some pedophile that will come and rape you, even possibly abduct you, so your parents don't have to deal with you. (go ask them if that's true, they'll deny it, but it's the truth).

tt1001 - you claim to be 16 years of age. Honestly i find this plausible. I know plenty of people who 18, 19, and are as mature as you, although they don't call people pussies every 5 minutes. Speaking of pussies that is exactly what you are. As i quote from Team America, "There are three kind of people, dicks pussies and assholes....and Kim Jun Il tt10001 is a dick pussy."

You think it's "cool" to be a complete idiot to people here, and secretly we're all jealous of your incredibly bad 'pwning' skillz. You contradict yourself repeatedly, and you and your counterpart calaway park want to be the "American Idiot by Green Day inspired 'fight the man'" kind of person and believe all of these worth causes, but take them to the next level. I bet you repost that kind of crap on Myspace? Yes? That's what i figured.

Please both of you have your parents read this sentence and put the filter to block coastercrazy.com, infact, ALL coaster fan sites.

Thanks.

Edit: I need to add some new spaces into my chart. You're both in the orange and are threatening to reach red.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/77/21478 ... 741d09.jpg

Post June 26th, 2007, 9:14 pm

Points on hand: 4,152.00 Points

Hmm... Even with all this immaturity I still love a good fuzzy kitty. Anyone else? I have two and they love me a lot.

Wow Ragan, I just read your post, good stuff!

Post June 26th, 2007, 9:26 pm

ROFL ragan!! Nice rant there man. Geesh, what was this topic about? I have no idea. Jayman, hit me up with another!

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic Discussion