Board index Off Topic Board Off Topic Discussion Animal Testing KICKS ASS!!!

Animal Testing KICKS ASS!!!

Here, anything goes. Talk about anything that you would like to talk about!

Post June 26th, 2007, 9:31 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Points on hand: 3,120.00 Points

'clink clingk churkle." double beam.. on the rocks.. comin' up. easy now.. that's three in one thread.

Post June 26th, 2007, 9:49 pm

Points on hand: 5,993.00 Points

[lol] ... anyone else notice that this thread is really going nowhere? Ahhhhh, this is actually better than arguing with morons. [lol]
Sometimes the best thing to say is nothing at all.

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:00 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

uhm no it's not. tahnks ragan.. smart people ruin EVeRYTHING

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:01 pm

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

Originally posted by WeeWeeSlap

Calawaypark, need I remind you from how many other websites you have been banned? Maybe it is due to you not understanding maturity?

One website...

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:02 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:05 pm

Points on hand: 2,400.00 Points

Originally posted by ragan

tt1001 and calaway park, I must say i thank you both for hilarious minutes of reading. really made my uneventful tuesday night eventful. Doctors say you are suppose to laugh 8 times a day to keep healthy. I can confidently say if i were to be locked in a room, one of these "dog kennels" you keep saying are the worst thing to hit the earth since the 6 mile wide asteroid 65 million years ago, i would have no problem staying alive for many years, well into my forties.

My mouth hurts from LMAOING!!211!!

I'll address rants to each of you.

Calaway - you are 13. You are Canadian. No one cares what your opinion is. You seem to be higher and more mature than all of us by calling us immature...that's real mature. Truth be told Real and others here are more mature than you will ever be. You have no right saying that people are immature when you haven't even hit puberty; all you have hit is parents who gave you a computer so you could go online and meet some pedophile that will come and rape you, even possibly abduct you, so your parents don't have to deal with you. (go ask them if that's true, they'll deny it, but it's the truth).

tt1001 - you claim to be 16 years of age. Honestly i find this plausible. I know plenty of people who 18, 19, and are as mature as you, although they don't call people pussies every 5 minutes. Speaking of pussies that is exactly what you are. As i quote from Team America, "There are three kind of people, dicks pussies and assholes....and Kim Jun Il tt10001 is a dick pussy."

You think it's "cool" to be a complete idiot to people here, and secretly we're all jealous of your incredibly bad 'pwning' skillz. You contradict yourself repeatedly, and you and your counterpart calaway park want to be the "American Idiot by Green Day inspired 'fight the man'" kind of person and believe all of these worth causes, but take them to the next level. I bet you repost that kind of crap on Myspace? Yes? That's what i figured.

Please both of you have your parents read this sentence and put the filter to block coastercrazy.com, infact, ALL coaster fan sites.

Thanks.

Edit: I need to add some new spaces into my chart. You're both in the orange and are threatening to reach red.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/77/21478 ... 741d09.jpg

I never called you immature. And, whatever then. My mom is computer illiterate, I guess I just have to put WWS on my block on my own.

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:07 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:11 pm

Points on hand: 4,378.00 Points

Originally posted by CalawayPark

Originally posted by ragan

tt1001 and calaway park, I must say i thank you both for hilarious minutes of reading. really made my uneventful tuesday night eventful. Doctors say you are suppose to laugh 8 times a day to keep healthy. I can confidently say if i were to be locked in a room, one of these "dog kennels" you keep saying are the worst thing to hit the earth since the 6 mile wide asteroid 65 million years ago, i would have no problem staying alive for many years, well into my forties.

My mouth hurts from LMAOING!!211!!

I'll address rants to each of you.

Calaway - you are 13. You are Canadian. No one cares what your opinion is. You seem to be higher and more mature than all of us by calling us immature...that's real mature. Truth be told Real and others here are more mature than you will ever be. You have no right saying that people are immature when you haven't even hit puberty; all you have hit is parents who gave you a computer so you could go online and meet some pedophile that will come and rape you, even possibly abduct you, so your parents don't have to deal with you. (go ask them if that's true, they'll deny it, but it's the truth).

tt1001 - you claim to be 16 years of age. Honestly i find this plausible. I know plenty of people who 18, 19, and are as mature as you, although they don't call people pussies every 5 minutes. Speaking of pussies that is exactly what you are. As i quote from Team America, "There are three kind of people, dicks pussies and assholes....and Kim Jun Il tt10001 is a dick pussy."

You think it's "cool" to be a complete idiot to people here, and secretly we're all jealous of your incredibly bad 'pwning' skillz. You contradict yourself repeatedly, and you and your counterpart calaway park want to be the "American Idiot by Green Day inspired 'fight the man'" kind of person and believe all of these worth causes, but take them to the next level. I bet you repost that kind of crap on Myspace? Yes? That's what i figured.

Please both of you have your parents read this sentence and put the filter to block coastercrazy.com, infact, ALL coaster fan sites.

Thanks.

Edit: I need to add some new spaces into my chart. You're both in the orange and are threatening to reach red.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/77/21478 ... 741d09.jpg

I never called you immature. And, whatever then. My mom is computer illiterate, I guess I just have to put WWS on my block on my own.

Does that matter that you personally called me immature? No. Its the principal. If you were to call Real immature, who is in the top 1% of maturity here, than you're pretty much calling everyone immature.

I like how you didn't address how your parents bought you a computer so you can be abducted by some guy named Bob who likes little boys wit their lil' emo hair.

There is no point to argue, people who can't see the big picture have skulls too thick to get through.

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:11 pm

I guess I just have to put WWS on my block on my own.
Don't tease us. [lol]

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:15 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

ragan.. how did you know his name was bob? i think i saw him.. was he driving a 1979 chrysler cordova with rich corinthian leather interior?

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:19 pm

With fuzzy dice on the mirror and shag carpet on the dash?

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:23 pm
Coasterkidmwm User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 8,049.10 Points
Bank: 15,000.00 Points
Needs cow print seat covers to be truely classy.
"Careful man, there's a beverage here!"

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:30 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

ohhh no. just lots and lots of armor all...and leather polish on the seats. and a glove box full of yummy candy..you're thinking of the white panel van with no back windows and the clothesline and duct tape in the back.

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:38 pm

What was this thread about? Oh yes ... no wait, I forgot again.

Post June 26th, 2007, 10:58 pm
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

i think it was about how immature real and ragan are. and how good puppies taste. and abduction via myspace. but really who cares. it was a nice day here. it was really warm though. and then i walked to the store . and so like i was all NO WAY!!! and it was rad.

Post June 26th, 2007, 11:13 pm

Points on hand: 3,002.00 Points

Ok stop completely going after calaway park. Why do we have to fight all it does is cause an un nessary and unwanted conflict. Don't go after people about how immature they are. So what if calaway is only 13. 13 year olds (such as my self and calaway) arn't expected to be too mature becuase were still young and learning. Heck everyone is still learning and with that comes maturity but the younger you are, the less you know, the less mature you are. So just lay off about how Unmature everyone is because its just a waste of time argueing over something that changes with time.
Trim breaks are your enemy, retracking/smoothing is your friend. I miss b&m floored sit downs. coaster count=39

Post June 26th, 2007, 11:26 pm

Points on hand: 3,059.00 Points
There is no such thing as being fully mature, and hell, you're not even a paragon of maturity!

Never said I was.

Practice what you preach, because you can't accuse someone of just thinking they're mature when you do the same thing. You're not any more mature than the next guy.

You just made no sense. You mean I cant accuse someone of being immature when Im being immature? And yea, Im pretty sure - since Im not in denial about my maturity - that Im more mature than the next guy. I learned long ago that maturity takes age. But more yet, it takes understanding and knowing that you are not ever fully mature.

But it doesnt take a complete idiot to see that you and tt1001 are definatly acting your age but trying to deny it.

Frick, half of your posts are accusing someone of being immature and stupid, if you ask me that's being pretty damn immature yourself.

No, actually. Because if thats the case, then anyone with wisdom would not be allowed to share that wisdom with someone else or else be considered immature. When someone identifies a problem and simply replies with a non-flaming, sensible "Hey - knock it off - you arent as mature as you think" its definatly sharing the wisdom I learned quite a few years after I did the same thing.

Maybe if you had the maturity you speak of, youd have thought of that. I do understand it sucks to be told you arent that mature, but dont try to be someone you arent.

Post June 27th, 2007, 1:12 am

Points on hand: 3,245.00 Points

If Calaway is mature and we are all immature, then the mentally handicapped are actually at an advantage and the majority is simply living a lie.

Post June 27th, 2007, 1:19 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

I guess I just have to put WWS on my block on my own.

Me on a block? [lol] That amkes my day, I bet I am on more blocks than you and you know what, I don't care! [lol] Wanna know why, cuz those very same people who "block" me still come to use me. It's ok Calawaypark, we understand what people your age are going through, that doesn't mean we have to put up with it. Need I say, if I add a block on you, it will be most heartfelt for you because my blocks do not sit on just one site. I am quite influential [approve]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 27th, 2007, 1:20 am
Oscar User avatar
Founding Member
Founding Member

Points on hand: 11,903.60 Points
Bank: 187,052.60 Points

back on topic, I think animal testing is necessary in some cses and unnecessary in others. [:)]
Support Us! - Click Here To Donate $5 Monthly!
Paradox wrote:
No need to tell Oscar about the problems. He is magic.

Post June 27th, 2007, 1:22 am

Points on hand: 7,125.00 Points

wow....... i just read this whole thread, because i didnt really think to look at it, since i knew it was something about the wierd animal stuff going on here... but wow! that was hilarious! more tommorow please![lol][lol][lol] it made my day,

and yes, i also beleive animal testeing is alright in some cases too

Post June 27th, 2007, 1:24 am
jayman Premium Member
Premium Member

Post June 27th, 2007, 1:39 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Where in the world did 13 year olds learn such language? I am appalled! I like how in a thread that deals with the aspect of maturity contains those that are immature claiming that it is expected at their age to have that status while they continue to avoid making any sort of effort to act mature. Speaking like an adult would be a nice start.

Back to animal testing now. As a response for those against it, I have a question. If you and an animal were both on the brink of death, but in some way one of you could be sacrificed to save the other, would you die in order for your animal to be saved? I mean I love my puppy but if testing done on her could save my life, I would sadly have to let it be done. You say animal testing is bad, but it's being done to benefit your race...unless you're the dog. I hope that all animals are against animal testing because it doesn't benefit them. Shouldn't you support humanity though? Or does anyone named Darwin ring a bell? Ugh, I'm confused.

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion