Board index Theme Park Discussions General Theme Park Discussions TPR Group Trips

TPR Group Trips

Discuss anything related to theme parks in general.

Post August 24th, 2007, 12:20 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

As I'm sure many of you know, Theme Park Review does about 4-5 group trips every summer to locations across the world. Just recently they announced east coast and mainland Europe trips for '08.

I was just wondering if anyone was interested in ever going on one of the trips. I am 99% sure I'm going on the East Coast trip, as I will probaly not ever have the chance to go to all of the parks for a long time, and I love all the benefits of the TPR trips. You get to hang out with awesome people, experience every kind of coaster out there, and TPR even organizes special events like walk backs, photo ops, Q&A sessions, and best of all, ERT. The trips are fairly reasonably priced, as it covers all admissions, 1-2 meals a day, park perks, all hotels, ect.

If you want more information on the trips just head over to:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/vi ... 0edf08202c

I think they are a great oppurtunity for the true enthusiast and just wanted to share 'um with y'all.

Post August 24th, 2007, 12:56 am

Points on hand: 929.00 Points
Bank: 2,385.00 Points
I would go to the East Coast one, but I do not have time to go there (nor any of the others, for that matter).

Post August 24th, 2007, 1:09 am
hyyyper User avatar
True Addicts
True Addicts

Points on hand: 9,207.00 Points
i already signed up for both trips (might drop one because of financial reasons), so you're all warned

Post August 24th, 2007, 1:17 am

Points on hand: 1,916.00 Points

Hah, it would be cool to meet you and hang out on the East trip if you go!

Return to General Theme Park Discussions